Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
ماشاالله تو این قدر ایده های جالبت رو از کجا میاری؟
به مامانت بگو نمیشن گاهت را بخارونه یه وقت چشم نخوری

Feb 4, 2005
Shireh Messi! Him and players like him ar the reason billions of people are interested in this game one way or another. We should be proud of our performance. Now if he fucks up against Nigeria then I'll b e the first one with Shireh Samavar and Ezos Khavar!!!

Oct 21, 2002
Sheereh Samavar; messi khareh;

Oh Mesi joon; no I didn't mean it. But I like you just abit less.

Whoa am I kidding. I still love you as much.

messi Sheereh.

Mar 13, 2007
Enghadr khaye mali e messi ro nakonid. 80 million kahye mals including our own players who were fighting eachother to exchange shitrs with argentine players while those dogs just walked by them like they were nothing, watch the post game footage if you can. I know thats our nature but messi the ozgal gave away or messed up 20 balls in each game between bosnia and iran before he scored. Their whole team plays for him and he is the end point of all their movement so to score once against bosnia and Iran after zillion attempts doesnt make him a superman like you think, it aint gonna happen against big teams.

Messi is laligas superstar and is yesterdays news, he had a handfull og good games in champions league over years and thats about it. He is finished and is gonna do jack in champions from now on, you will see.

by the way, i think reza goochi was at fault on that goal, messi has one signature move, going to his left to setup that curling shot and reza g gave him time and space to do so. He shouldnt have been the guy assigned to mark messi in those last dying seconds.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Enghadr khaye mali e messi ro nakonid. 80 million kahye mals including our own players who were fighting eachother to exchange shitrs with argentine players while those dogs just walked by them like they were nothing, watch the post game footage if you can. I know thats our nature but messi the ozgal gave away or messed up 20 balls in each game between bosnia and iran before he scored. Their whole team plays for him and he is the end point of all their movement so to score once against bosnia and Iran after zillion attempts doesnt make him a superman like you think, it aint gonna happen against big teams.

Messi is laligas superstar and is yesterdays news, he had a handfull og good games in champions league over years and thats about it. He is finished and is gonna do jack in champions from now on, you will see.

by the way, i think reza goochi was at fault on that goal, messi has one signature move, going to his left to setup that curling shot and reza g gave him time and space to do so. He shouldnt have been the guy assigned to mark messi in those last dying seconds.
Hey friend.
It is okay to say these things in ISP since we all know you :) but please don't say these nonsense outside here cause people might think you are coocoo .. I am saying for your own sake ;)
Messi has only one move -- LOL
You absolutely don't know anything about the game.
But you are very funny though :D

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
aay reedam too oon dahan goshaadet ke ba'd az 91 min koon paareh kardan o dovidan belakhareh toonesti ye shoot bezani , martikeye bee aahan, be ghol-e Ayatoolah Tokhom-olhodaa az shanbe shab estefaade-ye zorof Messi Haraam ast, ey koon goshaad....

دعوت داعش از لیونل مسی برای پیوستن به گروه های تروریستی

گروه داعش از بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال آرژانتین به خاطر پیروزی بر ایران قدردانی و از وی برای پیوستن به گروه های تروریستی دعوت کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر به نقل از الیوم السابع، گردانندگان صفحات گروه تروریستی داعش در شبکه های اجتماعی توئیتر و فیسبوک به لیونل مسی بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال آرژانتین به خاطر پیروزی بر تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی برزیل تبریک گفتند.

تروریستهای داعش ضمن تبریک به مسی از وی دعوت کردند که به گروه های تروریستی که به زعم خود گروه های جهادی می نامند بپیوندد.

گروه تروریستی داعش همچنین به لیونل مسی لقب "ابومهداف آرژانتینی" (گل زن آرژانتینی) داد و وی را امیر آمریکای جنوبی داعش و اطراف آن معرفی کرد.

خاطرنشان می شود لیونل مسی روز شنبه در چارچوب مسابقات فوتبال جام جهانی برزیل در دقیقه 91 تک گل بازی ایران - آرژانتین را به ثمر رساند و تیم ملی کشورمان با وجود 90 دقیقه تلاش سرسختانه و بازی خوب با یک گل، نتیجه را به آرژانتین پرادعا با بازیکنان سرشناس و حرفه ای واگذار کرد.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Khejaalat nemikeshi ? hamme donya daareh football Iran ro tahseen mikoneh , to vaghean khengi yaa aslan ba hammeh moshkel daari ?

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
khastam bebinam foozoolesh ki bood. If you would had read the last sentence of my post you would had understood that this was not a serious thread. Don't mention my mother or anybody else family member here, when they haven't disrespected you or anybody in your family. I'll be more mature and let go this time. I have no idea what's some peoples problem. If you don't like my thread, if you think it's LOOS, Bimazeh, imature, Baba don't read it. I wrote clearly at the end of it that this was not a serious thread.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Aziz jan , it is the world cup fever and we are involved , it is all for fun and having a laugh ....anything to bring a bit of smile to your face is good for your health .

I made a couple of posts here purely to bring a smile to your faces , bit of humour is good for your heart , even when we are all disappointed with the end result of the game with Argentina .:)

:4kerim:

Mar 13, 2007
not only messi was never in the same league as diego, pele or cryuff, he was not even close to the likes of Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane, romario, van basten, matheus,....

so funny how messi has consistently been games greatest super star against the like of la liga teams and iran and bosnia and an absolute 0 when it mattered against tough sides whether in europe or in WCs.

Yet FIFA and their corrupt asian, african and carribean delegates push him as player of the tournament !?!? lol

its over folks, get off the bandwagon, joke is over

I've been searching over and over for a video containing ALL of Messi's goals to a recent point without success.

He just broke La Liga's all time record (253 goals!!!). You'd think for a player who has scored all his goals in the past decade, those goals would be easy to find in one place, but no!

Has anyone seen a Messi goal compilation that extends over multiple seasons?