Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Nov 29, 2002
westwienmaskulin said:
THIS IS HISTORY BABY!!!!!!!!

The beginning of a great career....Viva Argentina for your beautiful players!

baba een arganteeneeya az kodoom soorakh eenha ro dar meeyarand? every time i blink another top player turns up

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
first time I saw him. He definitely knows how to chip. I'm dissapointed in maxi though. Except for Chelsea game he didn't really deliver.

Anyway, what's up with your french buddy, Giuly?He was in offside postion for the entire game. He rivals Inzaghi at that.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Farsi Zaban said:
first time I saw him. He definitely knows how to chip. I'm dissapointed in maxi though. Except for Chelsea game he didn't really deliver.

Anyway, what's up with your french buddy, Giuly?He was in offside postion for the entire game. He rivals Inzaghi at that.
problem with maxi is that his style is completely different than eto'o's and the team ain't really used to serve him and play his style. messi plays more similar to eto'o..

giuly? hm..don't know...but in the last 2 weeks he has played pretty fine...today too.

Sep 25, 2005
Ajab bazi koniye in agha !!!

I hope Barcelona keep on nuturing this talent by allowing him game time, he is going to be a star!:--sunny: :party-smi

I really wish I was a Barca fan right now!:mymistake

Great game today, I really enjoyed it!

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
YaKooZa said:
Guiseppe Rossi from Manchester United. But he has to be kidding. I've seen a couple of clips with him and he is not anywhere near as good as Messi.
I knew ManU have Giuseppe Rossi..but I thought he meant some other Rossi..
like Valentino Rossi.

cause he can't be serious about seppe rossi. ;)

The only one I would compare Messi with is Cesc Fabregas, because he shows a big deal of maturity. Likewise, Nuri Sahin, because he is even younger.
These 3 should be the world's current top 3 youngsters...the rest should ride on their bicycles ahead and honk. ;)

Aug 3, 2004
westwienmaskulin said:
I knew ManU have Giuseppe Rossi..but I thought he meant some other Rossi..
like Valentino Rossi.

cause he can't be serious about seppe rossi. ;)

The only one I would compare Messi with is Cesc Fabregas, because he shows a big deal of maturity. Likewise, Nuri Sahin, because he is even younger.
These 3 should be the world's current top 3 youngsters...the rest should ride on their bicycles ahead and honk. ;)
LLLOOOLLL great response.