Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
All 3 deserve it really, but Messi-Xavi deserve it more..in diff aspects..but yeah its long overdue until Xavi win this Award.

Nov 24, 2002
yeah ok , i would not trade Ozil's small toe with CR, CR make the game one dimensional, he can only score in meaningless games. you see a better Madrid when he leaves, TRUST ME.
CR is doing what is expected from him to do ! i am not his big fan but so far he is doing his job in real pooya

CR is doing what is expected from him to do ! i am not his big fan but so far he is doing his job in real pooya
on behalf of pooya : he is going to tell u he fails to score in big games ( barca ) . then u tell him he score in Copa del rey and we won then he say so what ? it was because of Di maria's assist, basically as per Pooya he has to stand next to Iker and dribble the whole team in important games ( barca) and score a goal , this is what pooya likes , so i saved him a reply

Nov 24, 2002
on behalf of pooya : he is going to tell u he fails to score in big games ( barca ) . then u tell him he score in Copa del rey and we won then he say so what ? it was because of Di maria's assist, basically as per Pooya he has to stand next to Iker and dribble the whole team in important games ( barca) and score a goal , this is what pooya likes , so i saved him a reply
LOL! So he is back from Haiti? i thought he is still on volunteery there . welcome back pooya jan ..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) please dont reply on my behalf again.
2-) please dont ever reply to Mahbod.
3-) while we are on this topic, so Real paid 80 million for a header in Copa Delray in 2 years time?