Messi

Messi, C.Ronaldo, Xavi Finalists of FIFA Ballon d'Or award. Who should win the Award?

• Lionel Messi

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Xavi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
1326454800543.jpg

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/los-misterios-del-cerebro-messi-1321026

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

The football prowess to which we are accustomed to Leo Messi are also of interest to the scientific community. By its nature, how the brain works by Argentine is being studied by the Dutch physician Pieter Medendorp Radboud University of Nijmegen, in order to know "how people make split-second decisions and know how to prioritize."

The study in question has a grant and half a million euros of the Organization of Scientific Research of the Netherlands. Until today are many studies that have been made about particular brain function, but few have been aimed at studying the moving body.

According to the doctor conducting the study, Pieter Medendorp "the brain is not a computer, but a machine odds. Messi decides whether to run, jump and shoot in an instant and want to find out how to do this head. What makes you choose to one thing and not another? is effective as a matter of choice? Or because your body and get a reward? Everyone unconscious decisions, especially when moving. There is a combination of images, forces and noise. In the field, Messi knows where to find the others and then decide not only how to escape from a marking or where to go but also standing use and what to do with the ball, "said Mdendorp.

Mental speed will be Barca striker as a basis to find out what are the brain mechanisms that inlfuyen in decision-making.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Roma generally been bigger club than Napoli and yes they dont have a squad few years ago but I still like my Fiorentina better.
I tottaly agree with you on its being different era, you just cant compare apples with oranges and thats the case between Messi and Maradona or Pele Each represent different era and comparing them in terms of quality is wrong. Football was different in each era and each one were the best at each era. U just simply cant decide who is the best because players played at different times and each one has achieved big things for their time. But one thing nobody ever did so far has been what Maradona did at Napoli thats something is yet to be seen. I said one thing about the best team in the history and I said it really hard to say which is the best and people usually think the best is what they have seen recently and forget about the past. Same here lets not forget about greatest before Messi and lets not hate on our greatest eather.
BTW one thing I wanna say is the gap between Europe and South America werent that much during Pele era.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
How can you compare Champions league and laliga with Ria-sao tournoments and paulista or libertadores ? in that case Ali karimi also has a few League Azadegan title under his belt, so what ?

Pele never played in Europe and you know that you are NOBODY if you don't play in Europe. It's like you get your MD degree in Yale or in one of the caribbean countries. As Ronaldo ( the brazilian ) said No one even in South America knows you unless you play and shine in Europe .

European leagues are broadcasted in South America but you can barely see any South American league on Air in Europe or elsewhere.

When Pele was shining in Brazil , no one even bother to tackle as tackling was just invented in football

just few weeks ago , you saw what happened to one of the most promising brazilian players when they faced barca , Neymar it is . he almost cried and waited till the 90 minutes is over. and who is Neymar ? the one who scored the best goal of the year against flamingo ....

by the way ... bobby charlton ? I would say the same if My team would lose twice against barca in the Champions league final , :peep: don't take him seriously
1)on those days,1958-1964,(I am talking about pele when his age was between 17-24,foot ball belonged to south america and not europe,brasil was champion of the world in 1958 and 1962,
2)on that period of time, south american leagues were much more stronger than european league.you are talking about ronaldo!! I do not think even he was born on those days,he is talking about these days not those days
3)about the tackle,for the first time tacle was introduced in 1966 world cup,and pele,won the world cup for the third time in 1970,on those days tackle,was in the system,please see how pele,humilated fachetti the all time greatest defender of italy,in the final of 1970(brazil 4-italy 1),on those days,italy as always had the greatest defense in the world and his goal keeper was the best in the world,Alberto sordi,(Dino zoff,the greatest goal keeper of the world in 70s,was his reserve!!!)
4)even though the italy coach,asked domingini,the defensive midfielder and facchetti mark pele but none of them,could do his job,and he scored the first goal for brazil....
5)if there was no tackle in early 60s,that law and regulation were for very team and every body,so how come,no team and player could touch pele...the only player in europe trying to catch pele was france bene,the great right midfielder of hungaria,and chislenko from russia,but it was just a dream for both of them....
6)when pele joined santos,santos was not a major club,although players like zito and cutinho were playing for santos,but pele revolutionized santos and with him they became 2 times champion of south america and 2 times CHAMPION OF WORLD,AFTER BEATING BENFICA IN 1962 AND MILAN 1963
7)HE did the same job as maradona did for napoli
8)messi is playing for a club having the best 2 midfielder of the world xavi,iniesta,can messi do the same thing in other clubs?
9)again that is a shame for a world class player,who has not won any cup in world cup and in copa americana,do you remember how germany humiliated them in 2010,,4-0 !!! how come if he is the greatest ,his natinal team is eleminated in quarter final?? even not in semifinal???
10)about bobi chalton,I will explain it in the next post

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
he looks a great mix of his mom and dad,eh?! but if he'd look like his sister, I'd really doubt he is from the same family!

messi.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

by the way ... bobby charlton ? I would say the same if My team would lose twice against barca in the Champions league final , :peep: don't take him seriously[/QUOTE]

At age of 75 bobi charlton is so professional manager that not biased about them.the greatest attacking midfielder of UK,between 1958-1970,and the 4th greatest MAN,U,player of all time.may be on those days,raymond kopa french player,and lindholm from sweden,and distefano and fritz walter who is one of builder of berne miracle in 1954,could compete with him.
1)before his MAN.U. team loose to barcelona in champion league,his national team,England being the world championin 1966,lost its key match to brasil 1-0 in mexico world cup 1970,while he was playing as a great attacking midfielder in the game against pele,they were obligated to encounter w.germany after loosing to brazil,and after 3-2 defeat to germany ,he had to say farewell to world cup.....
2)in a friendly match between MAN.U (champion of the eurpean league in 1968)and santos,in 1969,the strong MAN.U team lost after a humiliating defeat 5-2 to santos(pele scored 2 goals),
3)in quarter final of world cup1962 in chile,they lost 3-1 to brasil again.....
4)they lost in copa de janiero 5-1 !!!!! to brasil in 1964,one more time ,pele scored one goal,in the game
5)they lost to brasil 2-0 in 1959 too!!!!!!!

SO,I think IF he has to be upset,It has to be from pele not from a player who has never played with him,and has not been such effective in his national team and regarded as a ordinary player at the national teaml.....

Last edited:
گزارش روز- نتایج تحقیقات برروی مغز ستاره آرژانتینی ؛ رازهای مغز مسی

سایت گل- لیونل مسی ستاره آرژانتینی باشگاه بارسلونا اخیرا و برای سومین سال متوالی توپ طلای فیفا را مال خود کرد. موفقیت ستاره 24 ساله بارسا اکنون همه دنیا را انگشت به دهان گذاشته و عملکرد ذهنی و فعالیت مغزی او برای متخصصان علم پزشکی هم جالب توجه شده است.
درخشش مسی در دنیای فوتبال و عملکرد مغز ستاره آرژانتینی موضوع تحقیق پیتر مدندروپ، پزشک هلندی دانشگاه رادبود نیمگا است. مدندروپ به دنبال آن است تا با انجام این تحقیقات متعدد برروی فرایند مغزی این ستاره آرژانتینی به این جمع بندی برسد که مسی در طول چند ثانیه چطور تصمیم گیری می کند و اولویت بندی مغزی مسی به چه ترتیبی است.

این تحقیق برای موسسه بررسی علوم هلند، حدود یک و نیم میلیون یورو هزینه در بر خواهد داشت. این درحالی است که تا به امروز این موسسه مطالعات متعددی را در مورد عملکرد مغزی افراد مختلف انجام داده ولی تحقیقات محدودی به هدف بررسی فرمان های مغز برروی فعالیت های جسمانی انجام شده است پیتر مدندروپ در این باره گفته:« مغز انسان یک کامپیوتر نیست،بلکه یک ماشین بررسی احتمالات است. مسی در طول چند ثانیه تصمیم می گیرد که بدود، توپ را پاس بدهد و یا شوت بزند و ما به دنبال آن هستیم که مغز او چگونه دراین باره تصمیم گیری می کند.چطور می شود که او تصمیم می گیرد که فلان کار را انجام دهد و راه دیگری را انتخاب نکند؟آیا بحث کارایی درانتخاب است ؟ می خواهیم ببینیم که ارگانیسم مغز او چطور کار می کند؟ همه افراد تصمیمات ناخودآگاهی می گیرند.
به ویژه در شرایطی که در حال حرکت هستند. این تصمیم نتیجه تلفیق دید، قدرت و حس شنوایی است. » این پزشک هلندی در ادامه صحبت هایش گفت:« مسی در زمین مسابقه می داند که سایرین در کدام قسمتهای زمین قرار گرفته اند و در یک لحظه خاص او نه تنها تصمیم می گیرد که چه کار کند و به چه سمتی برود، بلکه پایش را هم به کار می گیرد و توپ را به حرکت در می آورد.» این سرعت پردازش مغز ستاره آرژانتینی باشگاه بارسلوناست که پایه و اساس این تحقیق است و این پزشک هلندی در نظر دارد تا ببیند که کدام مکانیزم های مغزی در تصمیم گیری های مسی تاثیرگذارند.

mess400wi.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
khoda nakoneh in kharejiha yek nafar ra bekhan borzgh konan yeki ra koochik....

1) I remember the same stuff for mohammad ali clay,due to his rapid and agil upper cut and hand speed and formation,the researcher of north carolina university decided to do a research on him in 1964 after knocking out sonny liston in first round,.....after three years of research studies,they could not reach to any conclusion,except that is a normal physiologic response of neurons to the stress!!!!!

2)toro:exercise: be khoda in agha ra oonghadr bozorghash nakonid,if he had a enough talent,he would do some thing for his national team,........

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
hummm... I don't get what's strange! What he's saying is completely true! Messi needs at least 1 WC trophy and score a lot more goals for Argentina to see whether one can even put him along side the biggest players or not, let alone the top of them all, Pele.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
the funny thing is, he admits that 'football changes', but still expects Messi to score as many goals in today's football at top level in Europe, as he did in the Brazilian league of the 50's and 60's. Pretty damn hilarious and ignorant of the actual changes in football if u ask me.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
I agree 100% with pele.....I already posted my ideas about it in the thread was opened up by Real madrid ( what they said about messi)...there is no doubt messi is one the greatest but not as great as pele,cruyeff,maradona,.......still way to go...