MILWAUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
DAMN BOYS!!!!!! I just returned from watching my college, which is small and usually doesn't even make it into the tournament, make it into the SWEET 16 baby!!

First we beat Bama, and now BC, I still can't believe this $hit!

I was in the college bar and i've honestly never seen such craziness or been so damn crazy about sport since Iran vs US in 1998(for me that game was honestly better than sex with the 10 most beautiful women in the world all at the same time).

I still can't believe this and sorry for ranting but i'm kinda drunk and goin to party my ass off tonight and get more drunk cause i'm not that sure that our boys can carry this forward past illinois, but who knows after this $hit today?!!

Anyways root for my team cause we're the underdogs and honestly, my college usually sucks cause it doesn't have that college atmosphere, but today after this game this all changed. I never saw the people here so damn excited and honking horns and hugging kissing etc...

anyways im talking too much bye bye for now

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Keep in mind that I made this post drunk and made an EXTREMELY STUPID reply to my own post so drunk I don't even remember making the reply which I edited the next morning with the worst hangover I've had in 5 years. Plus I gave myself an excuse to get even more drunk that day because it was the Iranian New Year's Eve and I didn't go out on St Patrick's Day. So yeah, I went just a wee bit past my limit.

To tell you the truth, right now I don't even give a $hit about that and am just worried about Iran's game against Japan, since Japan seems to be taking the game more seriously than Iran is and are aiming for a win. My college could win the intergalactic championships but i wouldn't care if Iran didn't win against Japan.