Mitt Romney caught on tape AGAIN!

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
“I am big believer in getting money where the money is. The money is in Washington. I want to go after every grant, every project, every department in Washington to assure that we are taking advantage of economic development opportunities.. I have learned from my Olympic experience that if you have people who really understand how Washington works and have personal associations there you can get money to help build economic development opportunities

The whole winter games was a combination of the federal, state and local governments along with private enterprise. We actually received over $410 million from the federal government for the Olympic games. That is a huge increase over anything ever done before and we did that by going after every agency of government."

[video=youtube;5yR_Mn4Skt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR_Mn4Skt4[/video]

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
This info is not new. I had heard him say this before. But, I also don't see what's wrong with what he said. He was acting in a different capacity then than what he is running for now.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
>>I want to go after every grant, every project, every department in Washington<<

Funny thing, that is what I think every day. The money is already spent. If you don't grab it someone else will.