MK did the same to Daei, but he still played for TM

javid

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
All through years, other coaches have done the same to others,

Mohajerani did the same to GhlichkhAni, Mayelikohan did the same to Daei, (IVIC or Blazevic ?) did the same to Azizi, Daei did to Mahdavi Kia others have done to Hashemian. They put these players aside for what ever the reason the coaches had. Yet when called back, they all came back.

You DO NOT "tAghche bAlA" for your country, you could do it to your club, but NOT your country, and that is where Karimi differs. He did exactly the same thing at the World Cup as he is doing now!! He wants "nAz keshi". You go in the game play your best for your country. That is the best "too dahani" to the people that left you behind. Karimi never did and still does not have "Ghayrat" otherwise; he would have gone a lot further in his career. He still has a few good years in him.

What Daei did to Mahdavi Kia, is exactly what he did to Karimi. Mahdavi Kia is not any less of a player than Karimi, yet, he has joined the team with no "hAshieh".

Shame on Karimi. Daei is absolutely correct in saying that TM needs soldiers that put it above anything else, not "bacheh nonors" like Karimi.

Aug 26, 2005
It's quite different. Daei demanded to start and not get subbed when playing for MK. MK saw it right to impose his coaching authority and bench Daei. Then with the help of dissenting voices MK's hand was forced to play Daei again.

Go read Karimi's letter and stop assuming you know the reason why Karimi didn't join TM.

Oct 15, 2005
Karimi's letter is a bunch of "nane man gharibam" stuff, ..."yek ehsase...man ra ranj midahad", common enough soosool bazi. Even when Hashemian was pissed and turned down TM he didn't write these kind of BS.
This guy is so full of "I" and "me" he should have more than a couple of good games for Iran, and some horrible bad ones (remember his miss against Irland on a perfect pass by ..yes..Daei) to cover it.

Against Syria in Iran we had Kia, KArimi, Mobali, everyone fans wanted on the team, hich ghalati nakardan. Against Syria in SYria we had all the new kids and they kicked their butt. So bye bye mr sensetive, rightous, ego genius jadogar. Bye

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Good point but Javid jan:

But please dont compare Kia and Karimi.

There is a reason why Kia has lasted 10 years in Europe and is one of the most capped foreign players in Bundesliga.
Karimi is the best best player in history of Al Ahly and lasted 2 years in Germany.
It says a lot.

A

alila++

There is a reason why Kia has lasted 10 years in Europe and is one of the most capped foreign players in Bundesliga.
Karimi is the best best player in history of Al Ahly and lasted 2 years in Germany.
It says a lot.
babak jan
I have to disagree with u on this. karimi chose the wrong team( bayern) and so did bayern . His style doesnt fit bundesliga .I am sure javad would have faced the same problem if he had chosen germany instead of spain.
I agree that karimi doesnt have the passion of those like mehdi or daei but his understanding of football is sth beyond our football.just look at his hattrick vs abo moslem.or vs s-korea couple of years ago.....his positioning in the box is just gr8.
Karimi wasted so many years in dubai and qatar. he should have chosen his offer from athletico madrid and opeing the gate for other iranian players years before javad. I wish his crappy agent go to H

A

alila++

Karimi's letter is a bunch of "nane man gharibam" stuff, ..."yek ehsase...man ra ranj midahad", common enough soosool bazi. Even when Hashemian was pissed and turned down TM he didn't write these kind of BS.
This guy is so full of "I" and "me" he should have more than a couple of good games for Iran, and some horrible bad ones (remember his miss against Irland on a perfect pass by ..yes..Daei) to cover it.

Against Syria in Iran we had Kia, KArimi, Mobali, everyone fans wanted on the team, hich ghalati nakardan. Against Syria in SYria we had all the new kids and they kicked their butt. So bye bye mr sensetive, rightous, ego genius jadogar. Bye
u get excited we beating syria?lol r u 5y/o?

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
babak jan
I have to disagree with u on this. karimi chose the wrong team( bayern) and so did bayern . His style doesnt fit bundesliga .I am sure javad would have faced the same problem if he had chosen germany instead of spain.
I agree that karimi doesnt have the passion of those like mehdi or daei but his understanding of football is sth beyond our football.just look at his hattrick vs abo moslem.or vs s-korea couple of years ago.....his positioning in the box is just gr8.
Karimi wasted so many years in dubai and qatar. he should have chosen his offer from athletico madrid and opeing the gate for other iranian players years before javad. I wish his crappy agent go to H
Ali jan,
I dont think anyone can ever doubt that Karimi is the most naturally talented player Asia has ever seen.

I also believe that he should have gone to A Madrid but as you know, playing there would not have been a walk in the park.

My first reaction when he went to Bayern was negative, I also wanted him to go to another league. I remember that Lyon was in the frame to.

But, the guy still played in Bayern.
Lots of technical players thrive in Bundesliga, look at Hleb, Diego, Van den Vaart, Berbatov and more.
If Karimi's only problem was Magath, then he could have switched team\league.
Its not that hard to find a new team (Lets say, La Corouna, Porto, Lyon) when you have played in Bayern Munchen. The problem was that he never even bothered to learn the language and to blend in.

If you dont have the characther, then it does not matter if you play in Germany, France or spain.
Even his life long manager said that Karimi does not care and only plays for money. If you want to be a world class player, it takes more than talent.

A

alila++

Ali jan,
I dont think anyone can ever doubt that Karimi is the most naturally talented player Asia has ever seen.

I also believe that he should have gone to A Madrid but as you know, playing there would not have been a walk in the park.

My first reaction when he went to Bayern was negative, I also wanted him to go to another league. I remember that Lyon was in the frame to.

But, the guy still played in Bayern.
Lots of technical players thrive in Bundesliga, look at Hleb, Diego, Van den Vaart, Berbatov and more.
If Karimi's only problem was Magath, then he could have switched team\league.
Its not that hard to find a new team (Lets say, La Corouna, Porto, Lyon) when you have played in Bayern Munchen. The problem was that he never even bothered to learn the language and to blend in.

If you dont have the characther, then it does not matter if you play in Germany, France or spain.
Even his life long manager said that Karimi does not care and only plays for money. If you want to be a world class player, it takes more than talent.
I think german football suffers from over self esteem when it comes to football. They must admit the fact that their era is gone and they should hire talented foreign coaches to come and install new thoughts rather sticking with the same useless german coaches they have. I never believed in magath and I think bayern did a good thing getting rid of the guy but the idiotic decision making continues in germany( klinsman is another example). Karimi made a stupid decision going to munich while he had no idea about the culture,lang,weather etc. Poor guy was trapped in a cold envirnonment with cold blooded ppl and an idiot coach .

I cant agree more that if u want to be a pro football player u need loads of thing such as charachter ,etc.
I still think la liga is the best league our players could fit in.French league is full of tough african born/ethnic players ,EPL ,Bundes liga aint the answer.

Aug 21, 2005
next door

It says a lot.
could not agree more, beside, i am pretty sure he could have stayed in germany after his stint with bayern or he could have gone to another european team, however, he decided to go back to the qatari league???? what does it tell you?? i am more convencied that he went to germany only and only because of his agents and close friends pushing him to go.....he is not a type of player who would get up one morning and say, "you know i am gonna go to europe and play"

May 9, 2004
من یکی از طرفداران کریمی بوده ام و اگر برگشت خواهم بود
ولی وقتی بازیکن بخاطر خصومت شخصی به ملت ایران پشت می کند نباید از کار او تمجید کرد
این کار کریمی یک کار کودکانه است
یعنی من یک طرف ملت و فداراسیون و فوتبال ایران یک طرف !ا :spank:

A

alila++

general jan
age dolat kuwait bedoone dalil shoma ra az kuwait bendaze biroon va be ghole arab ha SAFFER beshin va ta SHORTE bian to bandar va savare yek LENJ beshin va began boro biroon va bad az 6 mah began eshtebah kardim oonvaght shoma bar migardi?

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
I think german football suffers from over self esteem when it comes to football. They must admit the fact that their era is gone and they should hire talented foreign coaches to come and install new thoughts rather sticking with the same useless german coaches they have. I never believed in magath and I think bayern did a good thing getting rid of the guy but the idiotic decision making continues in germany( klinsman is another example). Karimi made a stupid decision going to munich while he had no idea about the culture,lang,weather etc. Poor guy was trapped in a cold envirnonment with cold blooded ppl and an idiot coach .

I cant agree more that if u want to be a pro football player u need loads of thing such as charachter ,etc.
I still think la liga is the best league our players could fit in.French league is full of tough african born/ethnic players ,EPL ,Bundes liga aint the answer.
I hope that we'll see more Iranian players in La Liga or Portugal.
Maybe Hajsafi next?

Then again, for players such as Daei, Bagheri, Hashemian and Kia, I would say that Bundesliga was ok because they were physical players.
I am happy that Nekounam and Shojaei made it to Spain though. Its really perfect for them.

A

alila++

I hope that we'll see more Iranian players in La Liga or Portugal.
Maybe Hajsafi next?

Then again, for players such as Daei, Bagheri, Hashemian and Kia, I would say that Bundesliga was ok because they were physical players.
I am happy that Nekounam and Shojaei made it to Spain though. Its really perfect for them.
hajsafi is so talented. luca bonacic predicted he will be Asian best player one day soon.and im hope mohsen mosalman gets a chance to show himself as well. and hopefully adel kolah kaj????????????

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
We are acting like Karimi is the first who did this, refusing to play for his country. Other players, not only iranian but foreign players of big stature, did this too. The difference is that Karimi aint standing up to daei, our coach, but to the federation. Wasn't what Karimi said right,dont you guys want change to at IFF and didn't all of you say way to go karimi, what does is matter what kind of person we THINK he is. Do you guys think you really know the guy, He said what was on his mind, without insulting them directly, got banned and now without them apoligising he is asked to join TM. What would that make him? You could say just get over it and do it for you country but why should he? Is he obligated to 'serve' his country? What is it that we do for our country, we wright on a forum and bitch and wine, this is bad that is bad , but what do we really do for our country? The guy has more than 100 int.caps under his name and now we say the guy doesnt serve his country. What did the great daei do in the WC 06, was what he did serving his country? Karimi has every right to not want to play for IFF, he doesnt even need to have a reason,but he does have a reason and if he wants an apology for something IFF did that was just wrong before he will play for Iran than that is also his right. You could say but that guy did come back and Karimi doesnt want to, well every individual is diferent and the so-called asian-maradona is human too. And the IFF isn't Iran, we love our TM bc of what is represent to us, Karimi in his point of view isn't refusing to play for Iran but for IFF

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
We are acting like Karimi is the first who did this, refusing to play for his country. Other players, not only iranian but foreign players of big stature, did this too. The difference is that Karimi aint standing up to daei, our coach, but to the federation. Wasn't what Karimi said right,dont you guys want change to at IFF and didn't all of you say way to go karimi, what does is matter what kind of person we THINK he is. Do you guys think you really know the guy, He said what was on his mind, without insulting them directly, got banned and now without them apoligising he is asked to join TM. What would that make him? You could say just get over it and do it for you country but why should he? Is he obligated to 'serve' his country? What is it that we do for our country, we wright on a forum and bitch and wine, this is bad that is bad , but what do we really do for our country? The guy has more than 100 int.caps under his name and now we say the guy doesnt serve his country. What did the great daei do in the WC 06, was what he did serving his country? Karimi has every right to not want to play for IFF, he doesnt even need to have a reason,but he does have a reason and if he wants an apology for something IFF did that was just wrong before he will play for Iran than that is also his right. You could say but that guy did come back and Karimi doesnt want to, well every individual is diferent and the so-called asian-maradona is human too. And the IFF isn't Iran, we love our TM bc of what is represent to us, Karimi in his point of view isn't refusing to play for Iran but for IFF
exactly..

seriously...get over it...it's his decision

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
hajsafi is so talented. luca bonacic predicted he will be Asian best player one day soon.and im hope mohsen mosalman gets a chance to show himself as well. and hopefully adel kolah kaj????????????

I havent seen enough of Mosalman but if he really is 16-17, then he must be alright.

I like Kolah Kaj's game but he is a bit too small for eu football. Besides, the traffic in his position is massive.

May 9, 2004
general jan
age dolat kuwait bedoone dalil shoma ra az kuwait bendaze biroon va be ghole arab ha SAFFER beshin va ta SHORTE bian to bandar va savare yek LENJ beshin va began boro biroon va bad az 6 mah began eshtebah kardim oonvaght shoma bar migardi?
دوست عزیز
کریمی برای ایران توپ میزنه نه برای دائی و کفاشیان یا خامنه ای و رضا پهلوی و سفارت
من خودم از طرفداران کریمی هستم ولی باید قبول کرد که کار اشتباهی می کنه که بخاطر یک خصومت شخصی پشت به ملت ایران کرده
این کار بچگانه است و از یک جوانمرد بعیده

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

Be ali karimi tohin shode base digeh!
Akhe in rishooha dar hade tohin behesh nistan!
Kesike be korea 3 goal mizane, behtarin bazikone asia mishe, maradonaye asia hastesh, to bayern bazi mikone, aya bayad az kosraftariye masoolane fedarasion ya hatta daei narahat nashe?
Hagh dare narahat beshe va hagh dare bazi nakone. Damesh garm ke tokhm dasht jeloo kiri boodane fedarasion vaysaad. Man asabam khoorde chon baziye nemidoonan ali karimi che kare bozorgi karde.
Ali karmi raft mosahebe kard goft shoma poolayi ro ke migirin avaze kharj baraye TM va baziyaye doostane miriizid too jibetoon baraye haminam goftan bayad biyad mazerat khahi kone!
Hala baziya too in site migan sarbaze... chetor karimi bayad sarbaz bashe az joon maye bezare baghiye az ghebalesh pool bokhoran?

Oct 15, 2005
u get excited we beating syria?lol r u 5y/o?
Yes, very perceptive of you! that was the whole point! (And if you're 14 you know these are our results against Syria in our official qualification games (WC and AC) since 1993 until the last game: 1-1, 2-2, 1-0, 2-2, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 0-0) obviously we thrashed them big time every game, specialy with Karimi in the team....eh--may be not. "Ehsase tahmili man ra ranj midahad!" what a poet.

A

alila++

Yes, very perceptive of you! that was the whole point! (And if you're 14 you know these are our results against Syria in our official qualification games (WC and AC) since 1993 until the last game: 1-1, 2-2, 1-0, 2-2, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 0-0) obviously we thrashed them big time every game, specialy with Karimi in the team....eh--may be not. "Ehsase tahmili man ra ranj midahad!" what a poet.
TM plays even worse than our last performance in wc2006. we sucked vs KSA and we were lucky vs UAE.. if u cant see the facts then there must be sth going on ..........