Moharram is around the Corner !!!

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
آقام امام حسین رو کونش گذاشتن ، حالا ملت همیشه در صحنه منتظرن کسی که خودش بگا رفت حاجت اینا رو بر آورده بکنه

دوچیز بی‌پایان هستند: اول «منظومه شمسی»، دوم «نادانی بشر» ، در مورد اول زیاد مطمئن نیستم.
IMG_20180914_081048_146.jpg

ajab maadar jendehaayee hastan inaa baba.

baba een playboy raast migeh leyaaghat een dayoos haa hamin ghahti, o bi pooli o inaast.
baba inaa az bazi farmer haaye quebec ham OLAAGH taran
I said once before, sometimes I wonder why these people should even be considered to be liberated by other nations. Why should even US waste a dollar on Regime change?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I said once before, sometimes I wonder why these people should even be considered to be liberated by other nations. Why should even US waste a dollar on Regime change?
Please tell me what makes you think the United States of America spends the smallest little penny to help Iran and your compatriots in Iran?
Its all sandies $$$ AKA aHrab money!
Wake up homie, this is what the US right-wing planning for Iran. The motherfucking monkeys "MKE/MKO" will replace the other existing motherfucking monkeys "Mullas".
So what's in it for you and all the other fella Iranian?
NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, NICHTS....NADA!!!

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
حاجی تا صبح قرآن به سر گرفت و گناهانش بخشیده شد

اما کارگر خسته بعد از افطار خوابش برد و گناهان امسالش به گناهان سال قبل افزوده شد
این است اعتقادات مردم سرزمین من

حسین پناهی

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
MKO is not an option but they're keeping them alives, many cards to play if they wanted to, MKO is the least favorite coz they have not major support within Iran;

Homeboys gotta learn the real thread vs monkey acts.

Wake up homie, this is what the US right-wing planning for Iran. The motherfucking monkeys "MKE/MKO" will replace the other existing motherfucking monkeys "Mullas".
So what's in it for you and all the other fella Iranian?
NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, NICHTS....NADA!!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Is he trying to reach the disadvantaged Iranian/shite who also don't support IR ? what's the idea ?????

BTW hear afghanis can travel to US worry free! what gives???