Moharram is around the Corner !!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What level hAji?
Well, I can not remember I've ever talked about your or someone else's lubricated anal on this board, this is not fair.
Sure, I'm that type of fella kidding a load about many issues, but honestly I never indicated the passion for the subject of lubricated anals, thats kind of being a fudge-packer.
As I remember it well, we had that hAji chimansky (I know what hAji means, that means you've been to and visited sandies-land) who always went on with detailed descriptions how to fudge-packing himself with almost all members here at this board, I though it was odd, kind of peculiar. After all it's not the proper path to approach other fellas, dont tell me you'r his homie?

I dont know how you perceive this, but talking all the time about lubricated anals means you are a queer, does not matter if you give it or take it, a faggot is a faggot, not my business but a faggot is a faggot and that means you automatically terminating your right to be a man.

I mean if I say.... like "fuck you...... asshole!!!", that dose not mean I'm on it to lubricate your anal and start a relationship with you, this is not how it works in this part of the world and western culture, maybe other cultures, but not here.

Glad you are feeling better :p

Next time you have a gripe just come out and say it instead of throwing insults. I still don't know what I said to make you hurt so much dude because I don't even think I ever addressed you.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Glad you are feeling better :p

Next time you have a gripe just come out and say it instead of throwing insults. I still don't know what I said to make you hurt so much dude because I don't even think I ever addressed you.
What the fuck is wrong with you, what feeling....:geek:....is that some kind of lingo barrier?
What fucking insult? I should starting insult you much more you fucking dumbdread.
You gradually sound like having mental and physical decline, a load of unconventional sludge, you fucking most retarded hAji I ever seen typing bull..... LOL...... ey hAji you better go back licking your vaseline jar!

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What the fuck is wrong with you, what feeling....:geek:....is that some kind of lingo barrier?
What fucking insult? I should starting insult you much more you fucking dumbdread.
You gradually sound like having mental and physical decline, a load of unconventional sludge, you fucking most retarded hAji I ever seen typing bull..... LOL...... ey hAji you better go back licking your vaseline jar!

Hahahahaha that's it kid.....get the anger out man..... It doesn't take me long to make you burst like that :D

All the anger and frustration is not good for you.

The vaseline clearly hasn't worked. Try Prozac :D

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Hahahahaha that's it kid.....get the anger out man..... It doesn't take me long to make you burst like that :D
All the anger and frustration is not good for you. The vaseline clearly hasn't worked. Try Prozac :D
Sorry for the late respond my nigga....... I haven't the slightest shity idea of the fuck you'r on about, dont tell me you'r a real hAji?
OK, the beers on me, anytime!
Fuck it, I broke up with my new girl, I need to find this chick.......
By the way hAji.... did you manage to get the Visa to visit Disneyland? :D

Last edited: