MOSS - COLES trade

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
there is roumer that moss might come to the skins for coles only if moss is gets a contract extension. for it to happen the skins need to dish out an extra 5 mil to coles and restructure some current players contract..

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, there was no way Al Davis would've let this happen. Everyone was on his ass the whole year for letting Cory Dillon go New England... I think it was a good trade! first round and N. Harris for Randy Moss!!! wow... Raiders are going back to their OLD style of playing football, none of this west coast offence! THROWING THE BALL DEEP!!!! i am going to every game this year! lol..

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
Well Idiot, you should've said SANTANA MOSS! lool.. Didn't coles used to play for jets??? and as far as redskins... just remeber how raiders kicked your red ass in superbowl! lol..

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
Hey, we kicked ur ass in superbowl right?? that's all i am going to remember! Raiders beat Redskins in SUPERBOWL... 38-9!!! talk about ass raping now! looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Yeah... Were you even born yet?!? Im sure if u dig far back enough you can find the Raider glory days... One question though, did they have helmets back then? Or was it the leather cap days... I forget ;)

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
we have animals dressed as men?!?!?! i think that's still your team bro... looool.. so tell me, when you go to the game, do u wear ur pink skirt? lol.. i am just playing man..loool..