Must Watch Interview with Carlos after the match

He has been TM coach for 4 years.... almost a presidental term.
Give ham another 4 years and let him finish the big revolution for TM that he has started.
he has nothing more to offer , this is CQ and he won't change. this is his football , I also agree with him staying just because if he leaves then we are probably have no coach for the next 6 months or we get hooked with Ghale Noi or Derakhshan .. he has to bring someone competent working in our offensive line next to him

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
he has nothing more to offer , this is CQ and he won't change. this is his football , I also agree with him staying just because if he leaves then we are probably have no coach for the next 6 months or we get hooked with Ghale Noi or Derakhshan .. he has to bring someone competent working in our offensive line next to him
I partly agree but I do not think this is his football. I think this is his football with the players he has now.
If he had some creator Isco type in his team, im sure he would devalop the team after that.

I partly agree but I do not think this is his football. I think this is his football with the players he has now.
If he had some creator Isco type in his team, im sure he would devalop the team after that.
Isco is developed in the clubs he played for not in the national team . Head Coach is there to deploy the best possible line up game by game . CQ needs a coach , `someone with full authority, someone with a name bigger than any one in the national team who can train the team with different TACTICS along with CQ himself ....

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Isco is developed in the clubs he played for not in the national team . Head Coach is there to deploy the best possible line up game by game . CQ needs a coach , `someone with full authority, someone with a name bigger than any one in the national team who can train the team with different TACTICS along with CQ himself ....
First of all, I dont think Iran think of CQ as head coach WHO has sub coaches. Iran think CQ is hame man harif.
He is coach, abdarchi, monshi, everything. I dont think he can add an extra noon-khor or two to his staff.

Having that on mind, Who could be that big name you mentioned?

First of all, I dont think Iran think of CQ as head coach WHO has sub coaches. Iran think CQ is hame man harif.
He is coach, abdarchi, monshi, everything. I dont think he can add an extra noon-khor or two to his staff.

Having that on mind, Who could be that big name you mentioned?
then now you got what I said in the first place, don't expect more form him ... Nothing is going to happen 5 months or year from now, same story same players same lack of friendlies and etc ....

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I didn't know that Iranian coaches attacked Carlos so openly which I find very disappointing. Frankly I never cared for Ghalenoei, since he was really a mediocre player at best and the same as a coach and never produced any good results; the same can be said about Mayeli Kohan that nearly cost us the qualification in 1998. Also Derakhshan and Azizi's comments are very disappointing and just sour grapes. Carlos has developed many strong young players and would do much better if he had more support. Azzizi just tarnishes his record when he attacks Carlos and even Azmoun saying he got lucky with his goal against Qatar! The same can be said about his goal against Australia! What a shame really for these guys to attack the coach out of envy.

Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
I didn't know that Iranian coaches attacked Carlos so openly which I find very disappointing. Frankly I never cared for Ghalenoei, since he was really a mediocre player at best and the same as a coach and never produced any good results; the same can be said about Mayeli Kohan that nearly cost us the qualification in 1998. Also Derakhshan and Azizi's comments are very disappointing and just sour grapes. Carlos has developed many strong young players and would do much better if he had more support. Azzizi just tarnishes his record when he attacks Carlos and even Azmoun saying he got lucky with his goal against Qatar! The same can be said about his goal against Australia! What a shame really for these guys to attack the coach out of envy.
That whole system promotes mediocrity and even incompetence, so it's no surprise the likes of MK, Derakhshan and GN in fact excel in that environment. The stupid ass criticisms they shoot toward CQ is not because they hate CQ, but rather themselves because they know they can never be CQ. What was it they used to say in Iran? Hasood hargez nayaasood.