My humble apologies to the forum spoke to several people, will not happen again

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I want to speak from the heart: I shall keep it relatively short but I would like to start by apologizing to the members of ISP, if my posts annoyed certain people. From now on 1-I will not use possessive pronouns, turn the thread into Slava or Bavarian unless it is topical and not agree with everything everyone says. Without going into too much details I was going through some familial issues and am about to start a new chapter in my life in a few months with LV Metro if all goes well. By this time next year I should be at Penn St studying a BS in forensic psych because it is an important subject.
2- The first thing I will do is find a good doctor in Las Vegas, I had one in LA but it is not continence to drive to LA and back
3-I joined a Bayern Munich forum and a Slava cultural forum so those issues should no longer be a problem
4-We are all human and make mistakes lessons learned, I shall keep it short and respect the forum but I am a man of my word and want to apologize to EVERYONE, even people who are not too found of me. For the last few weeks, I felt TERRIBLE please understand my situation it is not easy being me, without going over it in details.
5-No more 1,000 posts a day: LESSONS LEARNED, I learn from my mistakes, and am all about self improvement. This will be the last me related possessive pronoun post but I had to apologize, from the bottom of my heart.
Salamat(Shams Iranian beer).

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Keyvan Pars jan: Without talking too much about other things since you brought it up, now you know why I gravitate to German and Russian culture. Digeh come on fellas, be reasonable my friend mentioned it and I briefly touched on it!

TO be FAIR: There are some VERY classy Iranians, such as yourself and a few others on this forum who helped and went out of their way. We will keep it classy San Diego and not name anyone. . I am just going to come here to get my football fix and shoot the sugar in the general forum. IF you have two Iranians, THEN you get THREE opinions." The historical reference to this of course was regarding the Jews but you can insert Irooni into it. I kept the response as short as possible, less than a paragraph.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I want to speak from the heart: I shall keep it relatively short but I would like to start by apologizing to the members of ISP, if my posts annoyed certain people. From now on 1-I will not use possessive pronouns, turn the thread into Slava or Bavarian unless it is topical and not agree with everything everyone says. Without going into too much details I was going through some familial issues and am about to start a new chapter in my life in a few months with LV Metro if all goes well. By this time next year I should be at Penn St studying a BS in forensic psych because it is an important subject.
2- The first thing I will do is find a good doctor in Las Vegas, I had one in LA but it is not continence to drive to LA and back
3-I joined a Bayern Munich forum and a Slava cultural forum so those issues should no longer be a problem
4-We are all human and make mistakes lessons learned, I shall keep it short and respect the forum but I am a man of my word and want to apologize to EVERYONE, even people who are not too found of me. For the last few weeks, I felt TERRIBLE please understand my situation it is not easy being me, without going over it in details.
5-No more 1,000 posts a day: LESSONS LEARNED, I learn from my mistakes, and am all about self improvement. This will be the last me related possessive pronoun post but I had to apologize, from the bottom of my heart.
TM aziz,

There is no need to apologize. Everyone in this world has some issues and they just deal with it differently. That's part of being a human being. Some people like to express things publicly while other rather keep it internal. As long as you make progress and don't make the same mistakes over and over, you are doing great.

Cheers (Shams - Iranian AbJoe).

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
These Slavs make a killer Bavarian schnitzel:
[video=youtube;V7C3ZdTaG50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7C3ZdTaG50&t=6s[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Zob Ahan LOL awesome, from the forrest so you know the schnitzel does not have any hormones, on an open flame otuside. I love how he pounds the schnitzel with the knife, that is Slava. I enjoyed the vid because I love Nature. He fries it on a pan next, I bet you it is SO good and fresh,n ice touch with chilies and onions! On a side note Bavarian's are also good at schnitzel as well and sausage. The key is to have a good meat grinder, picked up one for around 299 @ amazon. That vid made me hungry! @Finally jan thank you for your kind words same to IEI, KP jan and the rest of you, I truly appreciate you good Irooni's. BTW I only mentioned Slaav and Bavarian because Zob Ahan jan posted a vid about schnitzel.

Last edited: