My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Club level Messi has it going on but international Ronaldo 2nd place is the first loser(USA philosophy) Don't believe me, research the NFL Buffalo Bills, referred to as 4 TIME IN A ROW SUPER BOWL LOSERS.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Still comparing here ?
@ Pooya Messi can never win WC because he's too short .

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
yes...that people actually compare Cristiano with Messi is ridiculous. Cristiano is the Salieri to Messis Mozart. Google up Salieri since you are an illiterate.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
yes...that people actually compare Cristiano with Messi is ridiculous. Cristiano is the Salieri to Messis Mozart. Google up Salieri since you are an illiterate.
Ronaldo is Michelangelo and Messi is Leonardo da Vinci. Let's not forget Messi played less CL so he can easily catch Ronaldo soon.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HALA MADRID FOR U MESSI'S IDOL I know who he is
[video=youtube;mahn2lojk_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahn2lojk_8[/video]

Although I feel kind of jobbed Your boys adopted me for the Barce Hala game and they are going to Hala me up, The President of the Bayern Munchen FC in LV insisted I sit with them for that game in the name of good sports why I love fuBall so much and there are cultural differences. We were silent during the game, your people were rapaa taptapa but that is BEAUTIFUL and honestly I am used to it because I have some Italian fam too. Instead of rapata tapatia it is andamalo atzamala tarantella. FuBall bringing people together from different cultures Madrid, Munchen it's all good baby. Good luck v Barce I guess I will go at the game and our BMFC German American club is going to turn into a defacto Hala Madrid club, we are tolerant it's fine with us.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I guess the Sistine Chapel is the equivalent to Ronaldo coaching Portugal to the title on the sideline.
That is the breathtaking piece of art, I was staring at for a while. Italy is just so rich in arts, it's ridiculous, when music was an instrumental tool in the unification of Italy, that is all you need to know. Paris and Vienna are also the great centers of art. Iran was always emphasized on art as well, unfortunately, the current environment in Iran is destroying art, but it is great to see there are many who are resisting.