My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Admin. I guess i asked this before?
Please shorten the name of this Thread to "My name is Ronaldo"
Once back in 2016 Pooya was pissed at Ronaldo and opened this thread.
Since then it has become ISP's official Ronaldo Thread.
It's just not right having an "official" Thread mocking one of the greatest ever.
Thank you.
It's his thread mate. He can change the title if he wants, though I'm personally always against going back and changing past events.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Why would LeBron worth 35+ a year? I hope Ronaldo stays where he is, great player but just don't want him in Juve, bring Messi please!
I would love for Messi to be tested in another club beside Barca, but i dont think he is going to take that risk.
I think 100million is a steal for CR, everyone keep saying he is old, so what? again, in my opinion, player playing ability is not the only factor in his price, I bet you anything, CR is going to make 100m in jersey sales for Juve in no time ! he is such a big brand.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am surprised Juventus can pick up his salary. I didn't think Italian teams had that kind of muscle anymore.
I was quite surprised by that too. I guess FIAT will have to sell a lot of cars!

Probably not a bad move for all 3 parties. Madrid can finally get away from the Ronaldo stigma. Juve will gain some needed confidence and 'star power'. Something Higuain kind'a failed to bring. Ronaldo will get less heat for underperforming and more appreciation for performing well.

I was quite surprised by that too. I guess FIAT will have to sell a lot of cars!

Probably not a bad move for all 3 parties. Madrid can finally get away from the Ronaldo stigma. Juve will gain some needed confidence and 'star power'. Something Higuain kind'a failed to bring. Ronaldo will get less heat for underperforming and more appreciation for performing well.
Many times the leagues push for such a move depending on which team can afford making such a purchase.this will make a big difference in their TV coverage and for sure juve will get a better chunk to recover some of the money they spend. Definitely a loss for la liga .

1531238309906.png

BREAKING NEWS: Ronaldo agrees sensational Juventus move
Jul 10 2018 - 11:39
Serie A champions Juventus have agreed a deal to sign Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.
Cristiano Ronaldo has ended a nine-year spell at Real Madrid by agreeing to join Juventus in a deal reported to be worth €105million.
Ronaldo indicated after Madrid won their fourth Champions League in five years that he was considering leaving the club.
And Serie A champions Juventus have swooped to sign the Portugal captain, reportedly paying Ronaldo €30m a year.
Ronaldo, 33, reached global superstar status after becoming the world's most expensive player when he joined Madrid from Manchester United in 2009.
During his time at the Santiago Bernabeu, Ronaldo won 15 trophies, including two LaLiga titles, and two Copa del Rey crowns.
He helped Madrid to La Decima in the Champions League final with Atletico Madrid in 2014 and played a crucial role in Los Blancos winning the competition in each of the last three seasons.
Ronaldo, a five-time Ballon d'Or winner, will now have the chance to win his third different European league title after completing a shock move to Turin.
Madrid, meanwhile, have already denied making bids for Paris Saint-Germain duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe as they prepare for the 2018-19 season under new coach Julen Lopetegui.
The former Spain coach takes over from Zinedine Zidane after the Frenchman surprisingly decided to resign after Madrid beat Liverpool in Kiev.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Thank you Ronaldo for everything. You were a Legend but everything comes to an end. Wish you all the best in Italy.

As for Real I hope we sign at least two big names to replace Ronaldo. My pick is Hazard and Salah.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
by far Real best player in past 20 years... I don't think anyone can come even close to what he achieved during his time at Real.

also I guess this confirms 100% that Bale will stay for few more years..

Thank you Ronaldo for everything. You were a Legend but everything comes to an end. Wish you all the best in Italy.

As for Real I hope we sign at least two big names to replace Ronaldo. My pick is Hazard and Salah.
Both of them together are not even half of CR even at this age. he was a leader, a go-getter. Salah renewed anyways. Hazard a possibility

by far Real best player in past 20 years... I don't think anyone can come even close to what he achieved during his time at Real.

also I guess this confirms 100% that Bale will stay for few more years..
as far as stability both Ramos and Marcelo were solid but CR was an excellent piece. Let's see what Bale can put off his hat now !!!