My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Been saying the same thing over n over , but fact is bitter in our culture

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
Argentina without Messi is a garbage team, remember the Ivory Coast of a few years ago with many stars but still was the garbage team that is Argentina without Messi. Portugal in the other hand has a good coach and unity, which Argentina doesn't have. Argentina has not had a real playmaker since Riquelme.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

LOL yeah so funny indeed . Dude we have more douche in here than the entire top five European leagues :)
Are you calling me a douche?
Pepe and Ramos have been one of the ugliest and dirtiest players I have watched and there is nothing funny about them, they are complete assholes and have done much worse things on the pitch than some stupid interviews.

Are you calling me a douche?

Pepe and Ramos have been one of the ugliest and dirtiest players I have watched and there is nothing funny about them, they are complete assholes and have done much worse things on the pitch than some stupid interviews.

No I didn't call you a douche but I will if you can't back up and validate your statement .

Pepe ? yes he had some mad and stupid moments which is now far behind him ... but the if he is a douche then Cantona and Luis Suarez are a galaxy ahead of him .. should I say why ?

Ramos ? why exactly ?

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

No I didn't call you a douche but I will if you can't back up and validate your statement .

Pepe ? yes he had some mad and stupid moments which is now far behind him ... but the if he is a douche then Cantona and Luis Suarez are a galaxy ahead of him .. should I say why ?

Ramos ? why exactly ?
You mine as well do! You want me to validate what statement? that Pepe and Ramos are the biggest assholes? Do you really want me to bring Ramos dirty games which are known to everyone? I think you are feeling little uptight now, calling people douche over Madrid's players.

You mine as well do! You want me to validate what statement? that Pepe and Ramos are the biggest assholes? Do you really want me to bring Ramos dirty games which are known to everyone? I think you are feeling little uptight now, calling people douche over Madrid's players.

huh ? first of all I never called you or neither anyone a Douche , so stop putting those words in my mouth ....

again as I guesses and as I guessed it right you don't know the meaning or just mixing it up ...

Ramos dirty game making him a douche ? looool ..... ok let's see what you got about Ramos. bring it up and let's see why is he a douche on your dictionary and by the way let me guess, knowing how biased you are there is no douche in Italian league and national team ,,, Am I correct ? ... Conte kicking the ball and climbing the bleacher and knocking on the roof of it is completely normal ... all the douches are at the Bernabeu

anyways let's see why Ramos is a douche and then we move on ..... :)

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
There are tons of douche in Italia football so what is your point? Conte being passionate makes him a douche, lol!
I said Ramos and Pepe because you only named Barca players, so if that doesn't make you bias I don't know what does.
If you calling Ranieri the worse coach, and that is not a douche move I don't what does.
Again I said not douche but they are assholes, and yet you are being a douche and repeating your drama theater.
Ramos is a complete asshole on the pitch, I don't have to convince you here because he is and everyone knows that.

There are tons of douche in Italia football so what is your point? Conte being passionate makes him a douche, lol!
I said Ramos and Pepe because you only named Barca players, so if that doesn't make you bias I don't know what does.
If you calling Ranieri the worse coach, and that is not a douche move I don't what does.
Again I said not douche but they are assholes, and yet you are being a douche and repeating your drama theater.
Ramos is a complete asshole on the pitch, I don't have to convince you here because he is and everyone knows that.
Yes you have to convince me Why Ramos is a douche or an Arse ? everyone knows what ? Are you everyone ? Are you talking on behalf of everyone here ? I said it about barca players because this is a league I follow day in and day out. Maybe it's happening everywhere but I'aint aware of it. so all of a sudden you became a barca fan and being offended ?

Regarding Ranieri , I told you 100 times and I say it again , At the time I opened the thread he was the most kiri coach on planet earth. no one would even want him even close to their team , Would you ? Now bang bang he won his 1st major trophies after 30 years and became a saint,,,, Now being an Iranian including myself we change face 100 times a day in almost everything , anything from football to you name it ..... I hope this now clears the discussion and btw to me he is still a tokhmi coach, and if that makes a me douche on your book them let it be ....

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Yes you have to convince me Why Ramos is a douche or an Arse ? everyone knows what ? Are you everyone ? Are you talking on behalf of everyone here ? I said it about barca players because this is a league I follow day in and day out. Maybe it's happening everywhere but I'aint aware of it. so all of a sudden you became a barca fan and being offended ?

Regarding Ranieri , I told you 100 times and I say it again , At the time I opened the thread he was the most kiri coach on planet earth. no one would even want him even close to their team , Would you ? Now bang bang he won his 1st major trophies after 30 years and became a saint,,,, Now being an Iranian including myself we change face 100 times a day in almost everything , anything from football to you name it ..... I hope this now clears the discussion and btw to me he is still a tokhmi coach, and if that makes a me douche on your book them let it be ....
[video]https://youtu.be/CPQXTnbYfio[/video]
Whatever dude just watch this since "khodeto be kooche alichap mizany". I'm not a Barca fan and never will be but don't say you are not biased.
Regarding Ranieri, I don't care what many thought of him, because most people don't know what they are talking about. And if you remember from the gate I told you he is not a tokhmi coach he is just not for big clubs but then you called me biased because he is Italian. If that is not a douch move then I don't what is... but it is ok I also don't care to be a douche bag, we have many of them here ;)
Also, you don't need to type in red colors, it will still send the same message.

[video]https://youtu.be/CPQXTnbYfio[/video]
Whatever dude just watch this since "khodeto be kooche alichap mizany". I'm not a Barca fan and never will be but don't say you are not biased.
Regarding Ranieri, I don't care what many thought of him, because most people don't know what they are talking about. And if you remember from the gate I told you he is not a tokhmi coach he is just not for big clubs but then you called me biased because he is Italian. If that is not a douch move then I don't what is... but it is ok I also don't care to be a douche bag, we have many of them here ;)
Also, you don't need to type in red colors, it will still send the same message.

So what ? Khob bia 22 Douchebags playing football

Inter vs Juve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jf7p8IE3n4

and you found an el-clasico youtube where 22 players are ready to kill each-other LOOOL

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The only thing I can not stand from CR7 is the fact that he does not appropriately acknowledge the effort by his teammates.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

So what ? Khob bia 22 Douchebags playing football

Inter vs Juve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jf7p8IE3n4

and you found an el-clasico youtube where 22 players are ready to kill each-other LOOOL

I never called all 22 players assholes, only called the most assholes ones, Ramos and Pepe ;)
That video you post really had nothing! I can find better ones and yes we all know the likes of Ibra, Melo, Materazzi, Davids, Montero, and stankovic. But the likes of Zanetti, Buffon, or Del Piero are far from being assholes. You will never see me calling Raul or Casillas assholes, they are class acts.