My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Thanks Real M , zadi be khal
We call ourselves football fans and experts but care more about how players doing in private . Those who vote for different awards don't just consider players achievements but how they so called behave themselves . The ancient conservative way of judging . If it's the game we love why should we care about who they are ? When I congratulated Man U fans about Mourinho and Zlatan move , one our experts here called them both pieces of shit and I was a Shia Idot .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

I never called all 22 players assholes, only called the most assholes ones, Ramos and Pepe ;)
That video you post really had nothing! I can find better ones and yes we all know the likes of Ibra, Melo, Materazzi, Davids, Montero, and stankovic. But the likes of Zanetti, Buffon, or Del Piero are far from being assholes. You will never see me calling Raul or Casillas assholes, they are class acts.
you are wrong again . there are thousand and thousands who called Iker an ass hole because of what he did behind the scene with xavi and you saw what happened to him and he paid the price ... . So yes everyone can be an asshole, Even those who are a saint on your book ...so at the end it comes to my point, naming someone a name is a very personalized act, if you dont like someone for a reason please do not generalize it, you can have a long list of douches on your book but if you say it public then you need to back up your statement ...

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
you are wrong again . there are thousand and thousands who called Iker an ass hole because of what he did behind the scene with xavi and you saw what happened to him and he paid the price ... . So yes everyone can be an asshole, Even those who are a saint on your book ...so at the end it comes to my point, naming someone a name is a very personalized act, if you dont like someone for a reason please do not generalize it, you can have a long list of douches on your book but if you say it public then you need to back up your statement ...
What Iker did behind the scene and called Xavi after that El Classico was not an asshole move in any way, what are you talking about? both are class acts and far away from being like of ass holes such as Pepe, Ramos, or Mourinho. Those who are saints on my book might have had some moments, who doesn't!? but there are some animals such as Pepe who are a complete piece of shits and one of the biggest assholes on the football pitch. Both Casillas and Xavi are class acts and can not be compared to animals such as Pepe and Ramos.

What Iker did behind the scene and called Xavi after that El Classico was not an asshole move in any way, what are you talking about? both are class acts and far away from being like of ass holes such as Pepe, Ramos, or Mourinho. Those who are saints on my book might have had some moments, who doesn't!? but there are some animals such as Pepe who are a complete piece of shits and one of the biggest assholes on the football pitch. Both Casillas and Xavi are class acts and can not be compared to animals such as Pepe and Ramos.
Dude his act was not even endorsed by many of the team members, leave the board alone . He had no authority to go and speak and apologize on behalf many while the Camp Nou was talking trash about Madrid day in and day out. No one even backed him up when Lopez took his place ... So please stop giving comments about something you have no idea about .. Even in Madrid when spoke with a few guys they were all disappointed ....

so pleaseeee stick to what you know the best ...

I see no further reason to continue this discussion ... it is now kose sher ( excuse my french )

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Dude his act was not even endorsed by many of the team members, leave the board alone . He had no authority to go and speak and apologize on behalf many while the Camp Nou was talking trash about Madrid day in and day out. No one even backed him up when Lopez took his place ... So please stop giving comments about something you have no idea about .. Even in Madrid when spoke with a few guys they were all disappointed ....

so pleaseeee stick to what you know the best ...

I see no further reason to continue this discussion ... it is now kose sher ( excuse my french )
You don't have to be such a douche Mr. El Classico Expert! You are the only person that know what is going on in Spain and nobody else knows what's going on!
It is freaking hard to not know what the heck happens between Barca and Madrid if you follow this sport and you are not the only one who watch El Classico which bunch of Madrid players acted like bunch of losers, especially Mourinho who poke people's eyes ;) If you think Casillas is an asshole for calling his friend to maintain peace in the national team then I don't know what to tell you, I can only tell you that Madrid fans are the most backstabbing fans on the face of this planet to treat their captain and GK like this, a GK that was raised from their academy and had contributed so much to the team. Casillas and animals such as Pepe and Ramos should not even be in the same sentence. What is kose sher is how Real fans treated Iker, shameful!

Funny enough, in both finals, he did almost nothing :D

you should not sum up a player's impact in a single game . many great players have missed the final games .. Don't forget he will be soon 32 and slowing down day after day .

Now there's a big chance he misses the European super cup against Sevilla in Norway on Aug 9th

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
and that is a surprise to you? BIG games, Ronaldo is useless, Portugal got SO LUCKY, losing him today was the best thing that could happen to them.
خلاص با این حساب باید منتظر بود وقتی که رونالدو
فوتبال رو کنار گذاشت همیشه پرتقال رو تو فینال ببینیم !!!ا
گذشته از شوخی
رونالدو هم در بازی های مقدماتی جام جهانی هم در این تورنمنت تنها کسی بود که باعث شد پرتقال صعود کنه
سه گل او در مقابل سوئد در بازی های مقدماتی جام جهانی
و گلهای او در این تورنمنت پرتقال رور مطرح کرد والا بازیکنان پرتقال هم مثل تیمهای چون ایرلند شمالی سویس ترکیه مجارستان
می بایستی از دور یک هشتم نهایی تا فینال رو از تلویزیون تماشا کنند

and that is a surprise to you? BIG games, Ronaldo is useless, Portugal got SO LUCKY, losing him today was the best thing that could happen to them.
Wow . So your god, Messi should have sit out on 4 finals so Argentina would win 4 Trophies . Lol
Now come up with something new again :15:

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
bbc had a poll and after 100k responded this was chosen as the
team of the tournament.notice the only player from portugal on
the team.of course manu fans must have taken part too.