My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Just when I thought this guy cant get any lower, he says this ... Seriously, how can anyone consider this guy an Athlete? is Athlete only someone who goes to gym? Attitude plays no part? some say he is a LEGEND , really ? As a Madrid fan, i am disgusted by this guy in my team ... praying for the day he leaves ...

“I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable,” he said.
“When they don’t try to play and just defend, defend, defend this in my opinion shows a small mentality and are not going to do anything in the competition.”

RONALDO IS GARBAGE ....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He is too arrogant ... but I always say this ... when you go and play in your local soccer field (in pick up game or amateur league), there are people who fight and swear and they think they are the big shit. So much for a guy who came from poverty and got rich all of a sudden and now can have anything he wants. Really everything goes back to how you were raised.
However, I have to say, as much as he is an asshole and douchebag, he has more contribution to charity and things like that. Of course that is such small fraction of his money but I think it is hard to judge a person based on one angle. Humans are complex individuals with many sides.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have been saying this from day one. The dude is an arrogant dooshbag and just another good club player. When it comes to the big stage, Ronaldo and Portugal never win. I did not predict the score but I LAUGHED when Iceland tied it up. The achlokht was not taking off his shirt after that game. @Iran Inter Esteghlal, great point when it comes to his generosity, nobody tops Ronaldo. When he got Rolex watches for all of his teammates in Real Madrid, that was cool. He also donates probably more than anybody else so I am not hating on the cat for his philanthropy. I am hating on him because he is a bad sportsman. The fans are celebrating because this was their first game in the Euro's and they got a point. So what if they defended, if Iceland played an open game, they would have lost at least 3-0. Iceland's coach is smart, he came up with a strategy that fits the team. They play a defensive 4-4-2 and it works for them. Kiraldo is just butt hurt he could not score the game wining goal.

Nov 24, 2002
Well you judge a player base on his play on field not off the field, Maradona also had all kind of off field issues but delivered when he was playing. I never liked the guy base on his attitude but one can't deny his football ability.
He still will be legend of the game base on Maradona's argument but he can't be role model because of his arrogant attitude but then there are bunch of great athletes who have attitude issue in each sport.

He simply lacked class by his comment and it wasn't like Iceland only defended, IMO Iceland played hell of game and frustrated Portuguese, they also had few scoring chances. This comment simply shows how frustrated he was. I listened to Raphael Guerreiro, Portugal french born left back and he simply admitted they were bad today and Iceland played well. Humbleness is not something everyone has, just look around and you would be surprised my friend :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well you judge a player base on his play on field not off the field, Maradona also had all kind of off field issues but delivered when he was playing. I never liked the guy base on his attitude but one can't close deny his football ability.
He will still be legend of the game base on Maradona argument but he can't be role model because of his arrogant attitude but then great athlete who has attitude issue, in any sport there are bunch of people like him.
The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.

Nov 24, 2002
The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
? Maradona played for ARG one of best teams in world and he plays for Portugal. Base on your argument, Bale, Ibra and few other should have won few International trophies then, No?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The difference is Ronaldo cares more for his personal stats than what the team wins ... that is the main difference , that is why he is NEVER going to be legend of the game ...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
رونالدو یکی*** از محبوب***ترین بازیکنانی است که من ا در تاریخ فوتبال جهان دیده ام.نه ز نظر بازی و یا خوشتیپی بلکه از جهت انسانیت که یک نمونهٔ والای انسان است.کمک به کودکان بی*** سر پرست،عکس گرفتن با کودکانی که در جنگ ناا برابر اسرائیل و فلسطین بی*** خانمان شدند،پرداخت پول برای کودکان جنگ زده فلسطینی،محکوم کردن جنگ به هر نحو،محکوم کردن دولت اسرائیل ،کمک به پناهندگان آفریقا،نرفتن به کشور اسرائیل به دلیل نقض حقوق بشر،دایر کردن صدها پناه گاه برای پناهندگان،کمک به یتیمان،کمک مالی*** به پدر و مادرانی که پیر فرتوت و در مانده هستند،دستگیری از بیماران،رفتن به بیمارستان و دیدار از معلولین

اسم او را باید در کنار آنجلینا جولیی،محمد علی*** کلی،جوو فرزیر،جرج فرمن،غلامرضا تختی،مادام ترزا،نوش
ت.

it's so funny that after all these years some people still talking about his behavior . baba he is what he is . he is Portuguese and they are known to be cocky like some Greeks or Italians.

Does this guy come short for his clubs and Country ? Does this guy have one single interview to disrespect his opponents ? does this guy have one off the field controversy ?

didn't he just donate his 600000 Euro CL Bonus to UNICEF and etc .... Now I haven't seen anyone more consumed than our own Pooya on this guy for several weird reasons .

The difference is Ronaldo cares more for his personal stats than what the team wins ... that is the main difference , that is why he is NEVER going to be legend of the game ...

he is already on hall of fame . and did you even think what you type ? The most individual trophy every player is after is the Ballon D'or and you won't achieve it without winning as a team and he already won three of them . so you do the math

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
? Maradona played for ARG one of best teams in world and he plays for Portugal. Base on your argument, Bale, Ibra and few other should have won few International trophies then, No?
Ok there is a difference, Ronaldo did not have scrubs remember the golden generation with Luis Figo Deco and the rest? It is not like Bale has that talent and I would argue that Portugal probably has the same talent as the Argies(maybe Argies have a bit more) but Ronaldo could still not to shit. I get yoru point but comparing Wales and even Sweden to Portugal is not fair to Ibra and Bale.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
it's so funny that after all these years some people still talking about his behavior . baba he is what he is . he is Portuguese and they are known to be cocky like some Greeks or Italians.

Does this guy come short for his clubs and Country ? Does this guy have one single interview to disrespect his opponents ? does this guy have one off the field controversy ?

didn't he just donate his 600000 Euro CL Bonus to UNICEF and etc .... Now I haven't seen anyone more consumed than our own Pooya on this guy for several weird reasons .

Hmmm, He just disrepsected Iceland, when we lost , he said his team mates are not good, wtf is wrong with you? He has NO respect for opponents when he loses ! I mean seriously, you can not find more asshole player like him. Yes he donates, so ? Messi doesnt? others dont?

he is already on hall of fame . and did you even think what you type ? The most individual trophy every player is after is the Ballon D'or and you won't achieve it without winning as a team and he already won three of them . so you do the math
what did we win with Ronaldo? What did we win with Bale? Yes, Ronaldo has scored 40456894589648956 goals, but what that has GOTTEN US? The Entire team works to serve Ronaldo, but you just can not see it. oh well. I am done with this. you also said you dont see much wrong with his comment regarding Iceland, so no point arguing. Ronaldo is an ASS, If he is not in the center light, he gets pissed, he is NOT a team player.

And Sorry, but I am just speechless you putting his name next to Raul and Zidane.... Look what Madrid won with them vs Ronaldo, yes yes, again, Ronaldo has 249057856894568976 goals for Madrid ! but ever wonder why we didnt win much with him compared to Raul and Zidane? I give you a hint, google against WHO Ronaldo scored his goals, and against who, Raul and Zidane did.

Good luck

what did we win with Ronaldo? What did we win with Bale? Yes, Ronaldo has scored 40456894589648956 goals, but what that has GOTTEN US? The Entire team works to serve Ronaldo, but you just can not see it. oh well. I am done with this. you also said you dont see much wrong with his comment regarding Iceland, so no point arguing. Ronaldo is an ASS, If he is not in the center light, he gets pissed, he is NOT a team player.

And Sorry, but I am just speechless you putting his name next to Raul and Zidane.... Look what Madrid won with them vs Ronaldo, yes yes, again, Ronaldo has 249057856894568976 goals for Madrid ! but ever wonder why we didnt win much with him compared to Raul and Zidane? I give you a hint, google against WHO Ronaldo scored his goals, and against who, Raul and Zidane did.

Good luck
No don't go away. Stay and either convince or get convinced. You have every right to like or dislike somebody but the issue with you is that once he scores against barca and we win you like him and the next day you start hating him again but you know what this is still your business and no one can say why or for what reason you hate or like him.... the problem is that you hate him for weird reasons. like why he jumps every time he enters the pitch or his gesture when he scores . dude these are humans and they react like me going 18 points up on our prediction . they cannot behave based on what me and you like or don't like ... yes he is not humble but at the same time the world best paid player has no controversy if you wanna compare him with other big names which you know already ...

And yes he scores in the same league that Neymar, Raul, Messi , Suarez, Di Estefano and many other play and score. We didn't win enough with him ??? let me tell you something , If we had Messi instead of him then we wouldn't still win much because our problem is off the field which I don't wanna get into it .. the guy is a warrior and that has been sealed and proved. He slowly gong downhill as he is now 30 yrs old . as a fan I personally appreciate for what he did for us .

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
You simply can not deny that he is one of the best footballers of all times. We also cant deny that he actually is very active when it comes to charity stuff and helping the needy. However what he said about the Islanders was wrong but it was out of desperation because he simply was upset after that game. Island did what they could do due to limited talent. They played their game and Portugal simply couldnt solve them. He should just man it down and start preparing for the next game.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Pooya Sorakh baz dobare az in harfa... bikhial amo.. He is the top scorer in CL history, won 2 CL for your crappy team. I don't know what else you can expect from him.. Can you do that? do you know any other player beside Messi who can do that... stop being ungrateful...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So what about Messi? He didn't win the WC either! Just saying!

Pooya Sorakh baz dobare az in harfa... bikhial amo.. He is the top scorer in CL history, won 2 CL for your crappy team. I don't know what else you can expect from him.. Can you do that? do you know any other player beside Messi who can do that... stop being ungrateful...
Well according to him we won both CLs because of bale. Not sure what's his logic behind this unless he let us know. As long as I remember bale scored 0 goal in this year's CL . However in absence of CR bale won us 2 big games in the league

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk