My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Feb 4, 2005
Pooya is doing a fantastic job running the prediction pool and anybody criticizing his views on CR or anyone and anything else must lose 10 points.

ps: paseh yagheh harci adam khayeh maal

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya Sorakh baz dobare az in harfa... bikhial amo.. He is the top scorer in CL history, won 2 CL for your crappy team. I don't know what else you can expect from him.. Can you do that? do you know any other player beside Messi who can do that... stop being ungrateful...
I work with FACTS, Compare what CR has won for Madrid and what Bale won , you will be surprised :)

And so what Neymar said that? he is another idiot, Its like someone goes and shoots someone and some post another person did it ? does it make it right?

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Some of these guys never get the chance to become men . At age of 11,12 they get everything served and isolated from real life . If the parents goal is to make star of their children so that is the only way . I've learned not care about players personality , taste ,or how they behave outside the pitch . Love the game

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

I work with FACTS, Compare what CR has won for Madrid and what Bale won , you will be surprised :)

And so what Neymar said that? he is another idiot, Its like someone goes and shoots someone and some post another person did it ? does it make it right?

really ? then jose manuel pinto has won more euro trophies than buffon so he is better than gigi

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
I think Maradona has won only one worldcup championship and that was 1986 in Mexico.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Although I had Portugal winning it was pretty funny to see Ronaldo hit that p although I had Portugal winning it was pretty funny to see Ronaldo hit the woodwork and he wa offsides on the waived odd goal.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys, while we are on the topic of Ronaldo, I dont understand one thing, WHY do coaches allow CR to continue taking Free Kicks? i mean yeah if I was CR i would tell the coach to point someone else for FKs because i simply can not take them anymore, but knowing CR, he is never going to do that, (that is beside the point here) I am wondering why dont the COACHES just tell him, stop taking them ? what do they see in his FKs that we don't ? I just can NOT understand ....

out of the last 36 FKs he has taken for Portugal, he has scored "0" ! I mean surely someone better than him must be there. At Real, Bale did take some FKs this year, but still majority was taken by CR and If not mistaken, he scored 1 or 2 the entire SEASON! I just refuse to believe he is the best at Portgual or Real, at the same time,i dont get why the coaches just let him take it....

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
Maradona only won one Wc pal.

Guys, while we are on the topic of Ronaldo, I dont understand one thing, WHY do coaches allow CR to continue taking Free Kicks? i mean yeah if I was CR i would tell the coach to point someone else for FKs because i simply can not take them anymore, but knowing CR, he is never going to do that, (that is beside the point here) I am wondering why dont the COACHES just tell him, stop taking them ? what do they see in his FKs that we don't ? I just can NOT understand ....

out of the last 36 FKs he has taken for Portugal, he has scored "0" ! I mean surely someone better than him must be there. At Real, Bale did take some FKs this year, but still majority was taken by CR and If not mistaken, he scored 1 or 2 the entire SEASON! I just refuse to believe he is the best at Portgual or Real, at the same time,i dont get why the coaches just let him take it....
Taking free kicks are mostly players decision. CR should not take close range free kicks he has never been good at it. In Madrid only James can take those around the penalty box ...I agree bale needs to start taking over slowly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Taking free kicks are mostly players decision. CR should not take close range free kicks he has never been good at it. In Madrid only James can take those around the penalty box ...I agree bale needs to start taking over slowly

you are saying Coach has nothing to do with this ? so if tomorrow Navas wants to take them he is allowed?

you are saying Coach has nothing to do with this ? so if tomorrow Navas wants to take them he is allowed?
No dude . I meant players decide among themselves and usually the one who do it more and better in training will take it. Again CR should avoid close range set pieces as he is not a good bender .

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
No dude . I meant players decide among themselves and usually the one who do it more and better in training will take it. Again CR should avoid close range set pieces as he is not a good bender .

How do you know this? you played in a professional team? I think the coach has a STRONG input in this, but even if going by your theory, you are telling me all his team-mates in Real and Portugal dont see a better player than him ?

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
If one player is more complete that the the other isn't comparing . Messi is very good but he only can be good in Barcelona's way of playing football . Having players like Xavi , Iniesta and these type of players gets the best out of him . Ronaldo can play different system and better header and is a two feeted player towards Messi 's left foot .

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
If one player is more complete that the the other isn't comparing . Messi is very good but he only can be good in Barcelona's way of playing football . Having players like Xavi , Iniesta and these type of players gets the best out of him . Ronaldo can play different system and better header and is a two feeted player towards Messi 's left foot .

Messi does everything at Argentina and he just equalled Batistuta's record today. One thing Ronaldo will never have is Messi's intelligence, Messi can read the game and is an absolute playmaker beside being the best ever goal scorer of the game. Messi is a team player and has the ability to make everyone else in the team play at their highest level, unlike Ronaldo who is a self-oriented player.