My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
What has Argentina achieved with Messi ? He's not half as good in national team as he's in Barca . Dare say Argentina has had the best team ever for some years now . They haven't even won the Copa with him ( they have to win now ,anything else is disaster ) . He is only good playing in barca .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

No offence but if one still asking a player for his club vs country achievements then he must consider following a different sport .

If that's the case the likes of zico , baggio, maldini, George best , platini , eusebio and tons of others have all failed in their careers .

Players have different attributes. You can't keep possession football with CR and cant play counter attacking game with messi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Mates. What I mean is that when you re named as best in the world five times ( some say the best ever ) then you have to make a difference wherever u play . You must have the full talent to adjust in any system . Messi won't , Maradona , Cruyoff , Pele ,Zidan .Ronaldinho ( a class by himself : my opinion ) Ronaldo ,Zlatan have done . Don't get me wrong ,Messi is great , Ronaldo , Zlatan are more complete .

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
1986 ,1990 M didn't have players like Di Maria , Aguero ,macherano,Huggain ,Zabaleta around him , if u know what I mean

Those days were different, football was not as tactical and not every team was playing at the high level. If you think Messi has not done anything with Argentina, you are being unfair, Argentina solely made it to the final because of Messi and if Higuain didn't miss a couple of goal scoring chances then none of this talk would be taking place. Messi has broken every record that you can think of in this sport and he still has six-seven years left in his career. What has Ronaldo done for Portugal, at least Messi has the Silver medal something Ronaldo doesn't have not even Bronze medal, and that team was stacked with star players such as Figo, Deco, and Carvalho.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
1986 ,1990 M didn't have players like Di Maria , Aguero ,macherano,Huggain ,Zabaleta around him , if u know what I mean

Ya, true that those guys are pretty dam special. As a Germany fan, I was MOST worried about the Argentina game, to tell you the truth. Look at the names ou mentioned Di Maria, Aguero, Macherano, Huggain, Zabaleta along with Gaiton, Fernandez, Bonega to compliment Macherano. That is a pretty dam impressive team.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Mr byebyenow , football became tactical by Germany ,Italy and Holland at early seventies . Never said Messi hasn't done , he's done as much as Aguero , Di Maria ...Not more . He doesn't come even close to the level what he do in Barca . Because Argentina plays differently . I don't buy " if that teammate didn't miss " argument . Or " if ref didn't allow Peru's handball goal Brazil would win CA "
Argentina is and has been a super power in football since 78 one cannot compare it with Portugal . Figo , Deco were allmost done when Ronaldo arrived . My point is : Ronaldo can play different system and not sure Messi could . Not only him but most of original Barca players can't make it in any other team .

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Sorry ,forgot to mention two things . 1- I'm not a Ronaldo fan .2- Among the deceive players , forgot to name P Ghlichkhani

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
They beat Iran with a late goal from him :p

But tell us what Portugal have achieved with Ronaldo.

Are you watching Copa America?
Please read my last comments . That late goal explains what i mean . Our midfields cut the link from their playmakers to him until the very end , he didn't create much before the goal . We have seen a lot of great performance by him Barca but not in national team .but on the other hand Ronaldo was the reason to qualify to WC 2014 and euro 16 . I enjoy watching them play even though I don't care much about their clubs . How about you guys ? Barca Fans ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They beat Iran with a late goal from him :p

But tell us what Portugal have achieved with Ronaldo.

Are you watching Copa America?
No my friend, that piece of $hit SERBIAN REF beat Iran with a late goal, that game was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the AFA, we should have tied that game. That was the big football power country getting the benefit of the call over the relatively unknown. On the world stage, compared to the Argies we are unknown let's be honest but that game was straight up bull$hit. That was the Serbian screw job, Messi should not have even been awarded the free kick.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Mr byebyenow , football became tactical by Germany ,Italy and Holland at early seventies .
As you said these are three countries that were tactical and not the rest, the defensive organiation of Italian footbal didn't spread out through Europe not until late 90's, the total football of Holland didn't reach Barcelona until 90's.
Never said Messi hasn't done , he's done as much as Aguero , Di Maria ...Not more .
I disagree, Messi was the most important player in that cup scoring majority of their goals and were involved with every single goal Argentina scored in that tournament.He was by far the most influential player for his team in that tournamnet.
He doesn't come even close to the level what he do in Barca . Because Argentina plays differently . I don't buy " if that teammate didn't miss " argument . Or " if ref didn't allow Peru's handball goal Brazil would win CA "
None of the national teams come close to playing at the same level as the club teams in Europe. Higuain miss should be considered because in this sport the slightest miss can change the outcome of the game completely. If Maradona's handball was seen by the ref, maybe Argentina couldn't beat England.
Argentina is and has been a super power in football since 78 one cannot compare it with Portugal . Figo , Deco were almost done when Ronaldo arrived .
Argentina has been the superpower in the world but in the same time as several other nations, Portugal of 2000's was also the powerhouse, the favorite to win in 2004, was considered one of the best teams of 2002 and 2006 with many star players. Argentina since Riquelme has not had a proper playmaker.
My point is : Ronaldo can play a different system and not sure Messi could . Not only him but most of original Barca players can't make it in any other team .
I don't think so, Messi has already played different system with Argentina in WC2014 and was the most influential player of the tournament, he was the only reason Argentina got to the final. Ronaldo is the great athlete but when he is marked by great players he is ineffective and gets frustrated, unlike Messi who will turn the game around all by himself doing his magic.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
No my friend, that piece of $hit SERBIAN REF beat Iran with a late goal, that game was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the AFA, we should have tied that game. That was the big football power country getting the benefit of the call over the relatively unknown. On the world stage, compared to the Argies we are unknown let's be honest but that game was straight up bull$hit. That was the Serbian screw job, Messi should not have even been awarded the free kick.
These things happen in football and could happen to any team, that goal by Messi was the wonderful goal and has nothing to do with te ref's call. That Mess's brilliant goal is the perfect example how important Messi was for Argentina in that WC.

May 1, 2012
Apparently after the Austria game Ronaldo was heard telling a reporter that ''the post had a small mentality, and all it did was defend defend defend.''

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@byebyenow ,Very giving discussion , You must be a big fan of him , nothing wrong with it . Explain to me how is Agueras miss was decisive but not what our friend with a tasteful name Team Meli's comment about that match is " things happen in football " according to you ?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Very giving discussion , You must be a big fan of him , nothing wrong with it . Explain to me how is Agueras miss was decisive but not what our friend with a tasteful name Team Meli's comment about that match is " things happen in football " according to you ?

Well for starters, Aguero never clamed he was the greatest player in the world.When he scores, he does not act like an Achlokht. Things happen in futbol and I agree there but bro if you put yourself out there like Ronaldo does, that is cool. However, be prepared to receive criticism when you fail because fans love nothing more than to laugh at the athlete who goes LOOK AT ME, and then he falls flat on his face. Ronaldo brought all of this heat on himself, he has nobody to blame but himself for all of the backlash. If you run our mouth and can back it up, like Mohammad Ali, you are considered the GOAT. If you fail like Ronaldo, you look like a dooshbag, just saying. He is a good player but keep your mouth shut you Euro grease ball.