My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Oh Boy this discussion is still on after a decade ... :confused:

حالا نه این روزیه مارو میرسونه نه اون یکی. گور بابای جفتشون. اونا دارن ملیون ملیون پارو میکنن, پشمشون هم نیست که کدوم بهتر از اون یکیه ولی هورا کش ها و شیپور چیاشون یقه همدیگه رو گرفتن ول کن معامله هم نیستن.

:)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
حالا نه این روزیه مارو میرسونه نه اون یکی. گور بابای جفتشون. اونا دارن ملیون ملیون پارو میکنن, پشمشون هم نیست که کدوم بهتر از اون یکیه ولی هورا کش ها و شیپور چیاشون یقه همدیگه رو گرفتن ول کن معامله هم نیستن.

That reminds me of those running shrines (motevvali) of imams and imamzadehs. While people argue which imam is better to cure nazayi v. bavasir they are collecting funds

That reminds me of those running shrines (motevvali) of imams and imamzadehs. While people argue which imam is better to cure nazayi v. bavasir they are collecting funds

Comparing two players is the most stupid thing ever ( No offense to anyone ) . So funny that Messi and CR have nothing in common .absolutely nothing . Still stupid but if this was Eto'o vs Inzaghi or RVN and Lewandowski then I could make a sense out of it but Messi and CR ??? just waste of time... this is just some kid stuff on some playing cards

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Comparing two players is the most stupid thing ever ( No offense to anyone ) . So funny that Messi and CR have nothing in common .absolutely nothing . Still stupid but if this was Eto'o vs Inzaghi or RVN and Lewandowski then I could make a sense out of it but Messi and CR ??? just waste of time... this is just some kid stuff on some playing cards
You are trying to tell me Ronaldo and Messi has nothing in common? I don't see anything wrong with the comparasion similar to Inzaghi and RVN comparasion.I got into this discussion because there was wrong claims that Messi can not play in other systems and Ronaldo is the more complete player based on being a better header. I had to correct it and remind everyone that Messi is still Ronaldo's daddy.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
exactly that's what I'm saying . physically, technically , team work , individual skills, on and off the field matter, attitude , nothing in common ... over all they are like apple and orange
Based on this nobody has anything in common then, but I think you are failing to see the similarities such as both are attacking players, and both started their career as not being forwards but end up playing as forward, both are top goal scorer of their teams and having broke many records, both are the leader of their team, both are capable of changing the game all by themselves. There are many similarities and differences, but yes comparing Messi and Ronaldo is wrong because Messi is just in another league above everyone else including Ronaldo.

Based on this nobody has anything in common then, but I think you are failing to see the similarities such as both are attacking players, and both started their career as not being forwards but end up playing as forward, both are top goal scorer of their teams and having broke many records, both are the leader of their team, both are capable of changing the game all by themselves. There are many similarities and differences, but yes comparing Messi and Ronaldo is wrong because Messi is just in another league above everyone else including Ronaldo.

Football is a simple game but Fans wild imagination makes it more interesting . stats and trophies are just a different dialogue . Once someone asked Mourinho if he prefers Pipita or Karim and he said; it depends If I wanna go hunting with a cat or a dog .

BTW since you are so into this then this might come handy

http://messivsronaldo.net/

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

Football is a simple game but Fans wild imagination makes it more interesting . stats and trophies are just a different dialogue . Once someone asked Mourinho if he prefers Pipita or Karim and he said; it depends If I wanna go hunting with a cat or a dog .

BTW since you are so into this then this might come handy

http://messivsronaldo.net/
Football is simple and it is simple that Messi is just much better player than Ronaldo. BTW I'm not interested in this comparisons but can't stand nonsense based on one missed penalty.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
" when I just thought I was out , they pull you back in "
Copa A , first match vs Chile , no Messi ,easy win . The final with Messi 120 min , no score ! As the five times winner of the gold ball you're expected to be the difference in a goalless match . Nighter national team's teammates nor way of playing are the same as he is used to .Di Maria is more useful for Argentina without having Messi on the pitch . Nevertheless Messi is a great one tactic player .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
" when I just thought I was out , they pull you back in "
Copa A , first match vs Chile , no Messi ,easy win . The final with Messi 120 min , no score ! As the five times winner of the gold ball you're expected to be the difference in a goalless match . Nighter national team's teammates nor way of playing are the same as he is used to .Di Maria is more useful for Argentina without having Messi on the pitch . Nevertheless Messi is a great one tactic player .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
Every game in football is different, Germany beat Italy 4-1 in a friendly several month ago but went to penalties a few days ago. Chile in the first few matches was not playing well, but as the tournament went on they really become a well-oiled team and got boosted by their win over Mexico. In many ways, Chile was much more of the team that Argentina, but Argentina with more star players. I have predicted this final exactly how it went down, I knew Chile would not have allowed Argentina to score.
Football is the team sport and one individual among eleven can not do everything by himself. You say Messi has not done anything in Argentina, then I say he is the most prolific player in Argentinian history, just look at his records, catching Batigol at the age of 29.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Oh Boy this discussion is still on after a decade ... :confused:
And you see to it that it goes on , I had given up but get pulled back in .
And to you MR ByBy...Whenever you come short in argument , you bring the original "The game is a team sport " ,but they give the golden ball to individuals not to the team one is playing in . For the last time mate., I like the guy ,but we can't ignore the fact that he hasn't done it in the national team in years and the reason is , he doesn't know how to do it

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
And you see to it that it goes on , I had given up but get pulled back in .
And to you MR ByBy...Whenever you come short in argument , you bring the original "The game is a team sport " ,but they give the golden ball to individuals not to the team one is playing in . For the last time mate., I like the guy ,but we can't ignore the fact that he hasn't done it in the national team in years and the reason is , he doesn't know how to do it
And that is exactly the difference between me and you, I don't value the individual honors as much as team honors because at the end of the day it is the team achievements that should be valued the most and how you as a player contribute to the team. Simply one person can not solve the problem and he needs other's support as the game is eleven against eleven. Many other world class Argentinian players were also unable to win trophies with the national team, the problem is not the individuals but the organization as the whole, Argentinian football federation is dealing with too much corruption to be an efficient football nation such as Germany. Messi all by himself can not do everything on the team, even then he has taken them to the WC final after 24 years and lost it by margins. I can argue he has been the most influential Argentinian player after Maradona and Batistuta, as he has scored more than both, assisted tons of goals, has been involved almost in every attacking game of Argentina and was the most important player in the WC for Argentina who scored 4 out of 7 goals for Argentina and assisted another one, he was also involved with other two goals as well. The only other Argentinian player who was contributing enough in the offense was Di Maria who got injured half way through the tournament.
On the other hand, every time I watch Portugal, Ronaldo contribution to the team is very minimal, he doesn't get involved with the game, rarely defend and has not been as influential as Messi for Argentina. Even a teenager like Sanchez has been putting much better performances than Ronaldo for Portugal, even Nani has been much more influential for Portugal than Ronaldo so far.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
the douchebag is in the FINAL... regardless of what happens in the Final, he carried the team, you got to give him that.

Pooya its time to take back what you said... You still think Bale > CR... goftam ke Amo Bikhial!!! Enjoy him while he is at RM.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
the douchebag is in the FINAL... regardless of what happens in the Final, he carried the team, you got to give him that.

Pooya its time to take back what you said... You still think Bale > CR... goftam ke Amo Bikhial!!! Enjoy him while he is at RM.
The whole Ronaldo and Messi debate is useless discussion anyway, but i like your optimist and how you see half full of glasses(or at least pretend), qualifying to final without facing Italy, Germany, France, England, Spain and facing bunch of second rated European teams?!?! Even that failing to beat any(except today) during 90 minutes!!