My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
My dear friend Mr ByeBye , No comment , " I rest my case "

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
It is interesting how one missed penalty and one goal against Walse will rest your case! Only two good games out of six games and being extremely lucky, I see your logic here!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a Ronaldo fan but the guy just heped his team reach the finals and broke Michelle Platini's record. Can we put an end to this dumb as$ thread that is a decade old? Why is it still on the front of the ISP futbol discussion forum?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Azize baradar. What half full..these are just facts!! he won the CL and now he is in Euro final.. what else do you want from him... any how I don't think they can win it but regardless taking Portugal to the final and beating Platini record is something else..
The whole Ronaldo and Messi debate is useless discussion anyway, but i like your optimist and how you see half full of glasses(or at least pretend), qualifying to final without facing Italy, Germany, France, England, Spain and facing bunch of second rated European teams?!?! Even that failing to beat any(except today) during 90 minutes!!

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I cold beat Platini's record too if given enough matches. Platini scored his goals in one tournament, while Ronaldo has played almost double the amount of games. Platini is still the better goal scorer at the EURO CUP.

Ronaldo is the real deal however. He is ridiculously talented, and has been playing through serious injuries for years. He also does humanitarian work, and seems like a genuinely nice guy when approached by his fans.

https://twitter.com/Troll__Footbal/status/750772125649113088

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
We were comparing them , the header is one of the skill Messi lacks ,and the other one is the strong mentality for important matches like this . As I said i love watching them both playing the game . R is overall better than M

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Records are not the big deal , different situation and tournament and time , but representing your nation in so many years is a proof for how good you are .

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Azize baradar. What half full..these are just facts!! he won the CL and now he is in Euro final.. what else do you want from him... any how I don't think they can win it but regardless taking Portugal to the final and beating Platini record is something else..
When Messi breaks Batistuta's record and takes them to the WC final, that is not important but when Ronaldo makes the final by beating only Wales during the 90min while not playing even one top team is an achievement while only performing two out of six games. Nani has been as much influential than Ronaldo and probably had more consistency in his game than Ronaldo. Real was also lucky not to face Barca or Bayern on their way to the final.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Houman jon, so how come is different when it comes to Messi, only winning trophy counts?

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
We were comparing them , the header is one of the skill Messi lacks ,and the other one is the strong mentality for important matches like this . As I said i love watching them both playing the game . R is overall better than M

In the sake of comparison the only advantage Ronaldo have is his strength hence his aerial game. But saying Messi is lacking the mentality of big games is comical, I can count more than my fingers on my hands that Messi has had enormous games which he changed the result of those games all by himself. In almost every department Messi is superior to Ronaldo especially his contribution to the team. If Ronaldo and Messi play together, Messi will make Ronaldo a better player while Ronaldo will have no effect on Messi's game, Messi will remain brilliant and remain to be Ronaldo's daddy.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
I'm repeating myself , I agree with you ,M is all you say he is ,but only when he's playing in Barca , by the way Suarez was better than him last season . ( by mental strength , I was referring for the national team )

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Houman jon, so how come is different when it comes to Messi, only winning trophy counts?
Look at the players that play with Messi in Argentina national team.. can your really compare them to Portugal!!!! bikhial amo..
I don't have nothing against Messi, He is the best player ever existed. I am talking about Ronaldo and people who are calling him douchebag... Yeah off the field he is a arrogant moron but on the filed you can't deny his talent. Even though he can't run any more but still can score on different ways.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Because Messi is small and killed ManUtd in 2 CL finals, and Cristiano is big, tough, muscular and played for ManUtd. LOL!

Look at the players that play with Messi in Argentina national team.. can your really compare them to Portugal!!!! bikhial amo..
I don't have nothing against Messi, He is the best player ever existed. I am talking about Ronaldo and people who are calling him douchebag... Yeah off the field he is a arrogant moron but on the filed you can't deny his talent. Even though he can't run any more but still can score on different ways.
Whom are you talking about? Do you mean Lucas Biglia, Martin Demichelis and all the guys who flopped at ManU (Rojo, Di Maria, Romero?)

This is your problem...you go by names and names only. It's more difficult to get a team to the World Cup final than to a EC final. There's a reason Greece and Denmark have won the Euros and even the Netherlands, but the World Cup can't be won by anyone. But hey...feel free to act like a 10 year old instead like you always do. LOL.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Because Messi is small and killed ManUtd in 2 CL finals, and Cristiano is big, tough, muscular and played for ManUtd. LOL!

Whom are you talking about? Do you mean Lucas Biglia, Martin Demichelis and all the guys who flopped at ManU (Rojo, Di Maria, Romero?)

This is your problem...you go by names and names only. It's more difficult to get a team to the World Cup final than to a EC final. There's a reason Greece and Denmark have won the Euros and even the Netherlands, but the World Cup can't be won by anyone. But hey...feel free to act like a 10 year old instead like you always do. LOL.
Siktir baba, to boro felan ghayem sho. nemikhad in tarfa peydat beshe. I don't need to explain my self to you.

Some of you guys are the most clueless people I have even seen . If some one on ISP open a thread and say finger your own butt hole them Most of you will do .. Baba think for a fucking second before follow some one like a Sheep...

How the fuck CR can be a douche-bag after playing 15 years of professional football ? I'm not a fan of CR but Can someone tell me in the last 15 years ..

1- Was he involved in any sex scandal ?
2- Was he involved in any tax fraud ?
3- Has he ever made an interview against a player, Coach or ref ?
4- was he caught in any Drunk driving ?
5- had he ever let his club and country down ?
6- has he ever felt tired and come short in training ?
7- had he ever manipulate a fan or a team mate ?
etc .....

Now because he made a comment about Iceland he is a douche bag ?

week ago Zlatan said It's time to let the whole World know that my next team is Manchester .....so is he a douche bag now ?

Baba Pooya doesn't like him because he gel his hair and jump up once enter the pitch .... that's it ... Stop following blindly
you want a douchebag ? then go listen to Pique , xavi and Alves interviews ...

baba fucking Messi was benched once and didn't show up in the training the day after ....

Honestly some of you should really give it up this is not your sport

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Some of you guys are the most clueless people I have even seen . If some one on ISP open a thread and say finger your own butt hole them Most of you will do .. Baba think for a fucking second before follow some one like a Sheep...

How the fuck CR can be a douche-bag after playing 15 years of professional football ? I'm not a fan of CR but Can someone tell me in the last 15 years ..

1- Was he involved in any sex scandal ?
2- Was he involved in any tax fraud ?
3- Has he ever made an interview against a player, Coach or ref ?
4- was he caught in any Drunk driving ?
5- had he ever let his club and country down ?
6- has he ever felt tired and come short in training ?
7- had he ever manipulate a fan or a team mate ?
etc .....

Now because he made a comment about Iceland he is a douche bag ?

week ago Zlatan said It's time to let the whole World know that my next team is Manchester .....so is he a douche bag now ?

Baba Pooya doesn't like him because he gel his hair and jump up once enter the pitch .... that's it ... Stop following blindly
you want a douchebag ? then go listen to Pique , xavi and Alves interviews ...

baba fucking Messi was benched once and didn't show up in the training the day after ....

Honestly some of you should really give it up this is not your sport

Actually douchbags are Ramos and Pepe but Ronaldo is still a selfish player who only think about his personal glory than the team glory and yes his comment about Iceland is an asshole move.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Been saying the same thing over n over , but fact is bitter in our culture