My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
That is the breathtaking piece of art, I was staring at for a while. Italy is just so rich in arts, it's ridiculous, when music was an instrumental tool in the unification of Italy, that is all you need to know. Paris and Vienna are also the great centers of art. Iran was always emphasized on art as well, unfortunately, the current environment in Iran is destroying art, but it is great to see there are many who are resisting.
The best thing about Vienna is that it's a 6hour drive to Italy.

Seriously, impeccable country.

David is also breathtaking for the soul it has, though my favorite sculptor is still Rodin, whose museum is the best thing in Paris.

And yes, Sistine chapel is a masterpiece, just as Ronaldo coaching his team to the win.

I also got big into the history of cycling in Italy, which also played a part in the unification. There's a great book by John Foot called Pedalare Pedalare. Try to read it or give me your address and I send you a copy.

Oct 18, 2010
that's what my 5 year old nephew said too but i reminded
him that messi being a great player does now make ronaldo
the 'Biggest douchebag ALIVE' but then i had to explain what
that means to a 5 year old.what a bust!

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
all my life I played basketball and football with Jugos, Turks and basketball also with Filipinos.

I guess I have to share something I learned in Filipino too with the Hezolagh.
The same here. Just add the Greek and the Portuguese minus the Filipinos and i am set too ;)
This hezi mozdoor probably even deserves to hear this one too : mouni tis manas sou malaka :)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
ah yes...Germany has the Greek and Portuguese communities Austria unfortunately lacks. LOL!
Yeah, the portuguese make the best fish menues in the whole country and the greek, aside from being great basketball players and simply and mostly false and two faced assholes (lool), make great red meat menues. Have you ever been to a greek restaurant? i

There was NEVER a case bro, only idiots think CR is better than Messi. I predicted 3-4 for Barca (well i was close) before the game, a friend told me, Messi is not going to score, he hasnt done since 2014, i said "dont worry, he will today" ...
Messi had a great game today but let's see how long barca can ride on his dick and get bailed out days in and days out .

But we are not all CR and this is what I am happy about.

I say it again and again Comparing is stupid and you were right There was NEVER a case to begin with. Do I pick Messi over CR ? Yes but this does not mean he is better, he is just different. We'll see like CR in the future but I doubt if we see another Messi

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Messi had a great game today but let's see how long barca can ride on his dick and get bailed out days in and days out .

But we are not all CR and this is what I am happy about.

I say it again and again Comparing is stupid and you were right There was NEVER a case to begin with. Do I pick Messi over CR ? Yes but this does not mean he is better, he is just different. We'll see like CR in the future but I doubt if we see another Messi
Dude , you make no sense, you dont want Messi in Madrid because the team gets dependent on him? so what? as long as the kid can deliver week in week out, so what? we dont get dependent to CR because he is NOT a clutch player .... what are we going to get dependent on ????? his beautiful hair ?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Yeah, the portuguese make the best fish menues in the whole country and the greek, aside from being great basketball players and simply and mostly false and two faced assholes (lool), make great red meat menues. Have you ever been to a greek restaurant? i
LOL..yes sure, we have Greek restaurants but the communities here are different than in Germany. Portuguese I have realised are either or. Either they are very nice, humble and friendly or they are as you described them. There is no in between. But yes, they have incredible food. And Francesinha is still the best sandwich of all.