My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

This reminds me of my uncle at the early days of revolution. I was at his house and TV was on and all these terms of Imperialism, Capitalism and rest of ISM and IST were coming out of the reporters mouth. One of the guests asked my uncle "Bebakhshid Imperialism yani chi?" and my uncle explained... a few minutes later she asked "Bebakhshid communism yani chi" and my uncle explained...eventually she asked a difficult one (can't remember what but lets say Existentialism... My uncle who clearly didn't know the answer looked at her and said "khanoom cheghadr soAl mikonid bezar akhbar ro goosh bedim"
Kheshalat bokhor

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

He is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
Well honestly it doesn't matter , Neither party owe each other anything , We paid him well and treated him like a king and he also did his best for Madrid. As I said he made 100s of millions so pay 14 mil and stay or close the door behind you and thank you ... There's no player bigger than Madrid except one. Madrid have also backed him up over this allegation . if he ain't happy with living in Spain then too bad so sad ...

Nov 24, 2002
He is for Real what Messi is for Barca, or maybe in last couple years with bigger impact, he will be hard to replace.

There's video evidence of Madrid playing better football without CR in the line-up!
That team could play and get results without Ronaldo, but once you lose the likes of Morata, James and kaylor then it won't be the same . over all is not the matter of playing better or not, It's his leadership and the commanding skill we might miss. some might call him arrogant , selfish or narcissist but he had that sense of leadership and put the team on his shoulder many times.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
He is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
2009 Raul is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
2014 Iker is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
2017 Cristi is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.

Tiger jan! The story is not new. It is Real Madrid style to take a dump on their greatest. :D

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
He is for Real what Messi is for Barca, or maybe in last couple years with bigger impact, he will be hard to replace.
He will be hard to replace Yes, but Please do not compare a multiple transfer record breaker (Cristi), with a home grown kid (Leo) who has 0 transfer record.
Cristis will come and go for Madrid, but There will only be 1 Leo for Barca.

2009 Raul is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
2014 Iker is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.
2017 Cristi is the heart of the club, it will be weird to imagine Real without him.

Tiger jan! The story is not new. It is Real Madrid style to take a dump on their greatest. :D

What one has to do with the other ? Baz in harfaye Irani bazi shoroo shod ... What did Barca do for Messi on his tax fraud case ? What do you want us to do with CR ? You want us go ahead and pay for his wrong-doing ? Then why didn't you do that for Messi ? Which legend we really took a dump on ? Whichone of your legend are still at Camp nou doing something ? at least we have butragueno, Raul and Chendo next to us ... be logical dude

He will be hard to replace Yes, but Please do not compare a multiple transfer record breaker (Cristi), with a home grown kid (Leo) who has 0 transfer record.
Cristis will come and go for Madrid, but There will only be 1 Leo for Barca.
Bro it's been 13 years every Blaugrana fans and staff been riding on his dick . Messi post era will come and then will see what you guys be then proud of . :drunk: