My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Very true . Even worse , The little Peru could not been overcome by the " The Great One " . Then some compare him with CR who alone win trophy for his nation .
2-3 years ago, Messi was from a different planet vs CR, now, CR is a better player, regarding Peru, Messi actually had a good game, just unlucky.
CR is going to win the best player award this year and he deserves it.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@ Pooya , i am not a CR fan . I enjoy watching Them both Messi and CR . But what CR has achieved in national team is a clear proof of being more all round player than M .
And I don't agree with you on M was better than CR . As a matter of fact never , in what we have seen him preforming in different teams .
Give you an example : tonight Portugal played Andorra. Ronaldo started on the bench , goalless the first half , came in scored and saved his team .

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@ Pooya , i am not a CR fan . I enjoy watching Them both Messi and CR . But what CR has achieved in national team is a clear proof of being more all round player than M .
And I don't agree with you on M was better than CR . As a matter of fact never , in what we have seen him preforming in different teams .
Give you an example : tonight Portugal played Andorra. Ronaldo started on the bench , goalless the first half , came in scored and saved his team .
Messi scored a hat-trick today! and sends Argentina to the WC ... as i said, I am no fan of CR, but right now he is better, 2-3 years ago Messi was better, your statement "Messi was NEVER better than CR" makes no sense to me, but i guess thats your opinion and i respect that.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@pooya
Thanks for the respect . All through the years M,s had problems doing what he does best in Barcelona when he plays for NT
I saw the match against Peru n last night, he was brilliant in the beginning but longer in the match he became passive. It happens more often in NT for him
Very seldom to CR .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
But as @RM usually says " it's silly to compare them with one another " .
I hope they win the WC . He deserves it n Argentina has the best team ever ,

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
@pooya
Thanks for the respect . All through the years M,s had problems doing what he does best in Barcelona when he plays for NT
I saw the match against Peru n last night, he was brilliant in the beginning but longer in the match he became passive. It happens more often in NT for him
Very seldom to CR .

Bra SIKTIR!!! AMK!!!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
@pooya
Very seldom to CR .

True, CR7 is permanently passive. LOL!

No other player has scored for Argentina in 11 months. Portugal won Euros with Cristiano out. SIKTIR BRA!!! AMK!!!!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@pooya
Very seldom to CR .

Damn man, then what a GOD Messi is, how many players are "passive" and score Hat-Trick? damesh garm !!!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Look, for all and everyone, old heads, Nadersans and Slys..

there has NEVER been a player like Messi, there will never again be a player like Messi and there has NEVER EVER EVER BEEN a player better than Messi. If you understand a bit of football, then you would know that. There has never been a player that can in the same game be the best passer, playmaker and finisher and does it on a regular basis. He drops deep to play as an 8, he goes forward and plays as a 10, he plays better than anyone else as a 9. He can play as an 8 and keep the ball, have passing accuracy of 85% like Kroos and Modric, he can play as a 10 and assist 25 goals in a season like Hazard, and he can score 50 goals in a season. THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYER WHO CAN DO THAT AND NO PLAYER EVER DID THAT. GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING HEADS. FOOTBALL HAS ALSO NEVER EVER EVER BEEN AS COMPETITIVE, FAST AND AS SCIENTIFIC AS IT IS NOW. No other player has his understanding and vision of football. No other player can tell teammates where to run, no other player plays the ball faster than he does if he has to, no other player can get so much space with a simple dribble, look, LET'S JUST GIVE IT UP HE IS THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER EVER AND ALL HIS TEAMS AT HIS PEAK, WHICH IS NOW, WOULD BE MEDIOCRE TEAMS AT BEST WITHOUT HIM.
IF YOU WANT HIM TO WIN THE WORLD CUP TO PROVE TO YOU THAT HE'S THE BEST BECAUSE YOU'RE A MORON AND ALSO THINK AN ACTOR WINNING AN OSCAR IS THE BEST ACTOR OR A MOVIE WINNING THE OSCAR IS THE BEST MOVIE BECAUSE THEY GET AN AWARD AND YOU YOURSELF DON'T HAVE EYES TO SEE IT, I CAN'T HELP YOU. THE QURAN OR THE BIBLE MIGHT BE OF HELP THOUGH BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOTS OF VERSES ABOUT PEOPLE BEING BLIND DEAF AND DUMB. FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS EYES AND HAS WATCHED FOOTBALL AND BY WATCHING FOOTBALL I MEAN WATCHING FOOTBALL AND NOT BE A COW WITH A VIEW TO A FOOTBALL FIELD, MESSI IS THE BEST AND WILL BE FOREVER THE BEST.

All he needs is a semi intelligent coach who understands that he needs 10 players working for him and doing one of the things, either be playmaker, passer or scorer for him, and he will win titles. You don't need much more. He dragged an Argentina that was useless to the World Cup Final, injured and out of shape, playing in central midfield.