My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Look, for all and everyone, old heads, Nadersans and Slys..

there has NEVER been a player like Messi, there will never again be a player like Messi and there has NEVER EVER EVER BEEN a player better than Messi. If you understand a bit of football, then you would know that. There has never been a player that can in the same game be the best passer, playmaker and finisher and does it on a regular basis. He drops deep to play as an 8, he goes forward and plays as a 10, he plays better than anyone else as a 9. He can play as an 8 and keep the ball, have passing accuracy of 85% like Kroos and Modric, he can play as a 10 and assist 25 goals in a season like Hazard, and he can score 50 goals in a season. THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYER WHO CAN DO THAT AND NO PLAYER EVER DID THAT. GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING HEADS. FOOTBALL HAS ALSO NEVER EVER EVER BEEN AS COMPETITIVE, FAST AND AS SCIENTIFIC AS IT IS NOW. No other player has his understanding and vision of football. No other player can tell teammates where to run, no other player plays the ball faster than he does if he has to, no other player can get so much space with a simple dribble, look, LET'S JUST GIVE IT UP HE IS THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER EVER AND ALL HIS TEAMS AT HIS PEAK, WHICH IS NOW, WOULD BE MEDIOCRE TEAMS AT BEST WITHOUT HIM.
IF YOU WANT HIM TO WIN THE WORLD CUP TO PROVE TO YOU THAT HE'S THE BEST BECAUSE YOU'RE A MORON AND ALSO THINK AN ACTOR WINNING AN OSCAR IS THE BEST ACTOR OR A MOVIE WINNING THE OSCAR IS THE BEST MOVIE BECAUSE THEY GET AN AWARD AND YOU YOURSELF DON'T HAVE EYES TO SEE IT, I CAN'T HELP YOU. THE QURAN OR THE BIBLE MIGHT BE OF HELP THOUGH BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOTS OF VERSES ABOUT PEOPLE BEING BLIND DEAF AND DUMB. FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS EYES AND HAS WATCHED FOOTBALL AND BY WATCHING FOOTBALL I MEAN WATCHING FOOTBALL AND NOT BE A COW WITH A VIEW TO A FOOTBALL FIELD, MESSI IS THE BEST AND WILL BE FOREVER THE BEST.

All he needs is a semi intelligent coach who understands that he needs 10 players working for him and doing one of the things, either be playmaker, passer or scorer for him, and he will win titles. You don't need much more. He dragged an Argentina that was useless to the World Cup Final, injured and out of shape, playing in central midfield.
So true. CR is a great player, but Messi is just something else. Since when the best player is based on team performance. That's total BS. They should have given the best player award to Messi year after year. If there was not too much money and politics involved, Messi would have won it every year. Messi is the best player ever. I have seen Pele and Maradona play. Both better than CR, but Messi is the best player in the history of football. Don't let team support blind you. RM is a fantastic team, but that does not mean you can compare CR with Messi. Aside from their abilities, CR behaves like an a$$hole on the pitch, and Messi is a real sportsman.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
So true. CR is a great player, but Messi is just something else. Since when the best player is based on team performance. That's total BS. They should have given the best player award to Messi year after year. If there was not too much money and politics involved, Messi would have won it every year. Messi is the best player ever. I have seen Pele and Maradona play. Both better than CR, but Messi is the best player in the history of football. Don't let team support blind you. RM is a fantastic team, but that does not mean you can compare CR with Messi. Aside from their abilities, CR behaves like an a$$hole on the pitch, and Messi is a real sportsman.
You know I am not CR Fan (well look who opened this thread) but come on man, for example this year CR is going to win best player, you telling me he doesnt deserve it ? I personally dont like CR, but every year he won it, he deserved it, so did Messi,

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I agree Messi is head and shoulder above everyone else in football, Ronaldo probably goes down as the best goal scorer of the game IF Messi doesn't surpass him. Ronaldo is an assassin and a very smart player to know how to adapt to his position and his age but he also had the luxury of having the best midfield since four years ago. On the other hand, Messi lost Xavi and had to contribute deeper in the field which cost his goalscoring chances but still scoring more than everyone else. Messi is the brain of the team next to Iniesta, he scores goals, assists goals, and is envolve with almost every attacking play of Barca, this is what Ronaldo never was about and that is why Messi is head and shoulder above him. The trio of Messi, Iniesta, and Xavi was legendary and they have won two trebles and many doubles, by far the most dominating team in recent history. Just look at Messi records, his goals, assists, second assists, he is just something else!

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Admin. I guess i asked this before?
Please shorten the name of this Thread to "My name is Ronaldo"
Once back in 2016 Pooya was pissed at Ronaldo and opened this thread.
Since then it has become ISP's official Ronaldo Thread.
It's just not right having an "official" Thread mocking one of the greatest ever.
Thank you.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Admin. I guess i asked this before?
Please shorten the name of this Thread to "My name is Ronaldo"
Once back in 2016 Pooya was pissed at Ronaldo and opened this thread.
Since then it has become ISP's official Ronaldo Thread.
It's just not right having an "official" Thread mocking one of the greatest ever.
Thank you.
Speaking of Ronaldo who is a better actor? neymar, CR or Marlon the man himself?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Speaking of Ronaldo who is a better actor? neymar, CR or Marlon the man himself?
Ronaldo only acts, if he loses the chance. otherwise he can take a lot of kick etc. If he still eyes chance of scoring, he'll take it.
Neymar... on the other hand...even when his team is behind, he grassroles and hopes to get a card for the opponent team, out of it?
Marlon only fell, landing on lovely women.
Marlon must be best :)

Nov 29, 2002
I made a young russian boy cry in the mordovia stadium because I showed him photos of Badr with Ronaldo and told him that Ronaldo's children are from surrogates.

The fans in the stadium were half Iranians, half Russian (and indian, chinese, sri lankan etc...) fans of Ronaldo.

Felt bad afterwards.