My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
as far as stability both Ramos and Marcelo were solid but CR was an excellent piece. Let's see what Bale can put off his hat now !!!
This is Bale’s chance to show what he is made of with both CR and Zidane gone. I would give him 6 months.. if he is back to his old fragile self then I would give him to Red Cross as charity.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thank you CR. You were never (nor will ever) be my fav Real Madrid Player, however the service provided to Real is priceless. I really hope he wins many titles with Juventus as well.

As for Real, Its a new beginning, many players leaving and I am ok with that, not winning title is OK as long as we start the rebuilding the team. Exciting times coming up.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Thank you CR. You were never (nor will ever) be my fav Real Madrid Player, however the service provided to Real is priceless. I really hope he wins many titles with Juventus as well.

As for Real, Its a new beginning, many players leaving and I am ok with that, not winning title is OK as long as we start the rebuilding the team. Exciting times coming up.
Basetooneh digeh ... Che ghadr champions league ... Akhey

Thanks a lot for merging this thread. That says a lot about your silly comments since 2016.

Last edited:
This is Bale’s chance to show what he is made of with both CR and Zidane gone. I would give him 6 months.. if he is back to his old fragile self then I would give him to Red Cross as charity.
I can tell you now. Bale will never ever get even close to what CR was capable of. He ain't no leader and players don't hold him as one neither. he might score goals but I doubt he can fill CR's boots. he can't even speak 10 Spanish words.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I can tell you now. Bale will never ever get even close to what CR was capable of. He ain't no leader and players don't hold him as one neither. he might score goals but I doubt he can fill CR's boots. he can't even speak 10 Spanish words.
I agree, Bale is not going to be a leader, but I am not sure what you mean by he cant speak 10 Spanish words???

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ CR exercises a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others and can back it up too with football record and skills.. Others may be almost as good but not as charismatic.

I think ppl Identify with CR's brand more.

Nov 29, 2002
Juventus are selling an average of one Cristiano Ronaldo jersey every minute from their store in Milan.

Again, most here think of player value only his age/playing ability, now you see why I said Real got robbed? CR is a brand, even at 33, doesnt matter if he is past his peak or not. I think 100M was WAY TOO LOW for him.
Their stock market valuation went up £150,000,000 as soon as they announced him.

Buying him is not only a football decision, it is a very shrewd business decision.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Juventus store sold out of Ronaldo kits yesterday. Funny thing is they haven't even released their away and third kit yet. So they will make even more money when they release those in a few weeks.

Theres a Ronaldo manequin in the real madrid store at the Bernabau doing the Siiiiii pose. Looks almost like Ronaldo. I wonder if that was included in the deal. Can't imagine Real has much use for it now.