My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I really want Messi to join either of Inter, Roma, Napoli and win the league just for the fuck of it...
Me too ! not those clubs in particular, just ANY OTHER CLUB, if Messi can do what he is doing in Barca in ANY OTHER CLUB (he failed to do in Argentina) , then he can easily be considered as greatest of All time, until then for me at least, he is not :)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Maybe in 2 years it's possible that one of Napoli, Inter or Roma buy him. I really hope for nothing else. Doesn't feel the same without Cristiano around.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Me too ! not those clubs in particular, just ANY OTHER CLUB, if Messi can do what he is doing in Barca in ANY OTHER CLUB (he failed to do in Argentina) , then he can easily be considered as greatest of All time, until then for me at least, he is not :)
Name one player in the conversation for the greatest of all time (Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Baconbagher etc.) who made it at more than one club. National team football depends on the nation and the economic landscape of the country. France in 1986 is not France in 1998, same as Argentina in 1978 or 1986 is not Argentina in 2014 after the country defaulted on their debt or Uruguay 1950 is not Uruguay 2010 etc. and so on.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Name one player in the conversation for the greatest of all time (Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Baconbagher etc.) who made it at more than one club. National team football depends on the nation and the economic landscape of the country. France in 1986 is not France in 1998, same as Argentina in 1978 or 1986 is not Argentina in 2014 after the country defaulted on their debt or Uruguay 1950 is not Uruguay 2010 etc. and so on.
Baba, Totti was a shit player because he only played for Roma, I'm sorry the argument is very lame!
I mean Maldini is not one of the greatest because his success was only at Milan so as Giggs who enjoyed his success only at United, lol.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Baba, Totti was a shit player because he only played for Roma, I'm sorry the argument is very lame!
I mean Maldini is not one of the greatest because his success was only at Milan so as Giggs who enjoyed his success only at United, lol.

LOL

And I mean, just look at these two teams

One team's starting line-up against France

Monaco - Atl. Madrid - Liverpool - Besiktas - AC Milan - Real Madrid - Barcelona - Real Madrid - Frankfurt - Juventus - Inter.

Other team's starting line-up against France

River Plate - Sevilla - ManCity - ManUtd - Ajax - Henbei - River Plate - Sevilla - Boca Juniors - Barcelona - PSG

Guess which one is which... ;)

Of course, total failure not to win anything with the national team.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
LOL

And I mean, just look at these two teams

One team's starting line-up against France

Monaco - Atl. Madrid - Liverpool - Besiktas - AC Milan - Real Madrid - Barcelona - Real Madrid - Frankfurt - Juventus - Inter.

Other team's starting line-up against France

River Plate - Sevilla - ManCity - ManUtd - Ajax - Henbei - River Plate - Sevilla - Boca Juniors - Barcelona - PSG

Guess which one is which... ;)

Of course, total failure not to win anything with the national team.
That team beat the other one 3-0, ;)

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Messi was literally one or two kicks of the ball away from winning the world cup in 2014. A bit unlucky, he didn't have the opportunity to use his hand and win like Maradona did.

But he came close.