My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Ronaldo got better with age imo. I can understand disliking the guy but frankly he's blessed with the game and many other things average person wishes or dies for.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
and has 120 plus million followers on soc media.

are those deltoid coming around? lol? or obliques? never see such defined lower waist stuff? wtf ????

Congrats to Fariborz and all CR fans, he scored 2 for Juventus today.
He was more frustrated than anyone in the stadium at the end of the game because he failed to score a couple of sitters. His determination is quite admirable, but man this guy could hit severe depression when his legs give in. I also find Juve suffering from the same thing Madrid did with Ronaldo. Other players start to lose their edge and interest. He really is a double-edged sword.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
^ if Bernabeu is ur mecca who is the prophet?
Julien faubert :p
LOOOL. Good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julien_Faubert

On loan to Real Madrid[edit]

Faubert was given permission to speak to Real Madrid on 30 January 2009,[11] with the move being completed on 31 January when he signed on loan until the end of the 2008–09 season for a reported fee of £1.5 million with an option for Real to purchase him on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.[12] Faubert made his Real Madrid debut on 7 February 2009 in a 1–0 win against Racing de Santander.[13] His loan with Real Madrid was underwhelming.[14] He missed training when he mistakenly thought he had the day off,[15] and was pictured asleep on the bench during Real Madrid's match against Villarreal.[14] His loan spell finished with only two appearances.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
He may still win but I think it's possibly leaning for Salah especially after all anti-muslim sentiment in the Europe.. just a guess. but Juve's stock doubled up since addition of CR7.. from a buck to two in US markets.