My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Yup u have a point Spacey accuser basically hosed him but in this case I feel money is a key component..

CR may be very guilty knowing his temper and character..but damn he went for it (door #2) so casually.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
One case doesn't make him a POS yet.. does it? my guess is others may come out and wrongly/justifiably also accuse him though.. he's out of national team for now.

Nike and EA are monitoring the rape allegation and might end their sponsorship of CR, what a piece of shit this guy is.

Are you saying Ford is Bsing ? Kevin Spacy accusers? Harvey Weinstein accusers , some are 20+ years old. how about Bill Cosby ? are you saying "ALL" those are BS claims? or only this one since you are in love with CR ? you can not pick and choose buddy.
you're so naive and western media target people like you. I never said it didn't happen but if one wait 10 years minus a few months to claim it then is not a victim , is a culprit

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
you're so naive and western media target people like you. I never said it didn't happen but if one wait 10 years minus a few months to claim it then is not a victim , is a culprit
You’re wrong. IRI has been raping millions of people for 40 years and victims been dead silent.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
These could be the motives of CR's accuser and not in that order..

-Money
-Fame
-Revenge
-Closure

I think if the accuser/victim was closer to us, we would feel differently; in my case I am generally fond of CR so for me it's harder to believe, for someone who dislikes CR it's probably a done case and he's guilty.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
SO you saying the time to report the rape is 9 years 6 months? 9 years ? 8? what is the number? law says 10., if said 1 year and someone reported 11th month, they are BSing ? come on man.