My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

SO you saying the time to report the rape is 9 years 6 months? 9 years ? 8? what is the number? law says 10., if said 1 year and someone reported 11th month, they are BSing ? come on man.
I don't get it. You live in a liberal country where women have more or equal rights than men and get rapped by someone and then live your own life happily but all of a sudden 10 years later remember, oh I almost forgot I was raped almost a decade ago. Give me a fucking break dude. Yes if this was Iran then I would buy it. People keep it hush hush because they can get killed or threatened and no law is there to protect them or maybe you are afraid to lose ABEROO. But in Vegas dude? Do you really buy that?

Last edited:

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
No, rape victims do frequently fail/refuse to report for many years for various reasons. That's a known fact.

From what I gather, this girl wasn't really "raped". She had sex consensually, but didn't want it up the ass. Ronaldo shoved it in there anyway!

That's not really rape. This girl wants money. That's all.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don't get it. You live in a liberal country where women have more or equal rights than men and get rapped by someone and then live your own life happily but all of a sudden 10 years later remember, oh I almost forgot I was raped almost a decade ago. Give me a fucking break dude. Yes if this was Iran then I would buy it. People keep it hush hush because they can get killed or threatened and no law is there to protect them or maybe you are afraid to lose ABEROO. But in Vegas dude? Do you really buy that?
Whil I sort of agree with what you wrote but one reason more and more people (women) come foreard with such stories is they feel less embarrassed about it as they see others do so too. Lets not forget it is still very difficult even in this part of the world for anyone publicly announcing what has been done to it. On the other side there will be lots of opportunist cunts who seek money and will accuse people of such shit. In case of CR7 there is also another angle (surely started by conspiracy theory loving Iranians) that his support of Palestinians is the reason behind this accusation and it was started by Israeilis.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Perhaps if she was a goalie would understand Ronaldo better. This case is 89% girls way and 11% ronaldo's .. don't ask why.

She may have a case.. Look at Cosby. women in his case certainly didn't think they have a case in the longest.

No, rape victims do frequently fail/refuse to report for many years for various reasons. That's a known fact.

From what I gather, this girl wasn't really "raped". She had sex consensually, but didn't want it up the ass. Ronaldo shoved it in there anyway!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
It Looks 2nd winner has stepped forward too... I just had a thought that a lot of women hanging around stars are a bit sleazy in nature, groupie etc.. regardless I hope if they suffered , they suffer less with a monetary compensation. Cha ching.

I bet this number will increase la liga style. First accuser already got over 300k and not happy now.

Chauffeur who picked up Cristiano Ronaldo's London rape accuser says she was 'happy and excited' about their night together and raved about his incredible body

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-London-rape-accuser-says-excited-night.html

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
what are the chances of him supporting Palestine has to do with?? Even ppl in the system told her to hold back..

all this could have been avoided had the lawyer had Ronaldo sign an agreement vs. them signing it for him????? Sounds like that ws ground to reopen the case by the new clever money hungry lawyer.
12:30 addresses that!

Ronaldo has said the only person he ever raped was la liga defenders..

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

Ok...makes sense. He is TOP then and not bottom.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
YOu make it sound like she ordered a burger and was served the wrong bun and she should be content. I was thinking as a man if you order a dish and bring another to you and force you to eat it, you/I would be very furious, but if she got served in the wrong whole, based on ur logic it's what she ordered.

I can't really judge what took place and also lean for the monetary benefits the lawyer is after vs justice on this; however the anal is not same as conventional. Rape may be a stretch way of putting it but I think we're limited in terms; they should call it a CR7er, when it's a bait and switch.

I think the law is with her 100%. Expensive playfulness by the CR7 and now he knows u don't aim for back of the net all the time, sometimes just must suffice with crossing the goal line.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006

A victim does not wait 10 years.
Well , here is a good read about the out of court settlement which included a " non-disclosure agreement ". That deal was done in January 2010. some interesting details in there by DER SPIEGEL which originally broke out the story last year.

How Ronaldo's Legal Team Dealt with Disaster

http://www.spiegel.de/international...am-dealt-with-rape-accusations-a-1231779.html

After Kathryn Mayorga claimed she was raped by soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo on June 13, 2009, a phalanx of high-profile lawyers were tasked with fixing the problem. In the wake of a DER SPIEGEL report, authorities have reopened their investigation. By DER SPIEGEL Staff

October 05, 2018 10:05 PM

They call him "the kid." And that kid, Cristiano Ronaldo, has a problem resulting from a vacation in Las Vegas, spent in a suite at the upscale hotel Palms Place.

It the summer of 2009, Ronaldo's lawyer Carlos Osório de Castro was emailing with a colleague, saying he had had an exchange with "the kid" pertaining to a night of partying in Las Vegas.

It was serious. An American, Kathryn Mayorga, was claiming that Ronaldo had raped her in his suite on June 13. After speaking with his client -- the international star who was the most expensive player on the planet -- Osório de Castro likely had a basic understanding of what could have happened that night in the hotel room.

He got to work.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Can you imagine if the victim had come forward during the championship finals ?!!! She would probably have the whole male population of the world hating and not believing her.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Can you imagine if the victim had come forward during the championship finals ?!!! She would probably have the whole male population of the world hating and not believing her.
Exceptions under extraordinary circumstances can be made for Barca fans & those on the side of Messi in the breathtaking duel of Ronaldo vs Messi.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
If someone do something wrong especially raping a woman then nobody has the right to get mad at her for persuing justice, Ronaldo or not.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^
@bye yes but in this day and age timing is crucial and matters. Whole world watching WC or European finals will not have the best sentiment against one of top 3 players in the world. Especially in a case which she given the green pass to sex as it sounded like or it was my impression of the detail.

Lawyer has to play it smart for max pain too but if already settled then its abuse of the system; I am not sure in what detail LV police investigated it in the past and now they're reopening the case again? or doing so for the first time as she didn't want to make a big deal back then or was persuaded not to do so.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
How is it a green pass for sex when she clearly says no cover her pussy, then the douchebag stick it in her culo, pathetic!
All I'm saying is this is the case that she was abused and obviously important for her, who cares about fan boys wanting to watch their star, it is not that important but of course upsetting for the fans.