My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Just because Ronaldo is famous and good looking doesn't mean he didn't rape her. Just because many girls get wet by just looking at Ronaldo doesn't mean this girl wanted his dick and give Ronaldo any right to rape her. Actually when someone so famous and desired then he would be in more shock if he gets rejected by some noname girl and could do some stupid shit like he did. BTW I never really liked the guy but now he is a Juve player and Juve is above everything and anybody but when something is wrong then it is wrong and that woman has all the right to peruse this case and none of us are in any business to even talk shit.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Just because Ronaldo is famous and good looking doesn't mean he didn't rape her. Just because many girls get wet by just looking at Ronaldo doesn't mean this girl wanted his dick and give Ronaldo any right to rape her. Actually when someone so famous and desired then he would be in more shock if he gets rejected by some noname girl and could do some stupid shit like he did. BTW I never really liked the guy but now he is a Juve player and Juve is above everything and anybody but when something is wrong then it is wrong and that woman has all the right to peruse this case and none of us are in any business to even talk shit.
Couldn't have said it better !

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano Ronaldo challenges Lionel Messi to join him in Serie A

1544546245453.png

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has challenged Lionel Messi to leave Barcelona and sign for a club in Italy.

Portugal international Ronaldo joined Serie A champions Juventus from Real Madrid in a £99.2m deal in the summer.

Ronaldo and Argentina forward Messi, 31, have long been regarded as the world's best players, each winning five Ballon d'Or awards before Real Madrid's Luka Modric claimed this year's prize.

"I'd like him to come to Italy one day," said Ronaldo, 33.

"I hope he accepts the challenge like me, but if he's happy there then I respect that."

Ronaldo spent nine seasons at Real Madrid after arriving from Manchester United in 2009, with Messi having spent his whole career at La Liga rivals Barcelona.

Asked if he missed Messi during an interview with Italian press, Ronaldo added: "No, maybe it's him who misses me.

"I've played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and for my national team, while he's still in Spain.

"Maybe he needs me more. For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy.

"He's a fantastic player and a good guy, but I don't miss anything here. This is my new life and I'm happy.

"I left my comfort zone and took on this challenge here in Turin. Everything has gone well, I've proven I'm still an incredible player."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46508289

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano Ronaldo: “If Dybala or Mandzukic don't score, they are still happy and they smile. It's really nice and I can see the difference. In Madrid they are humble but here I feel they are more so. It is very different from Madrid; this is a family."
Man as if i needed more reason to hate this garbage. So glad he is not wearing the white jersey.

Cristiano Ronaldo: “If Dybala or Mandzukic don't score, they are still happy and they smile. It's really nice and I can see the difference. In Madrid they are humble but here I feel they are more so. It is very different from Madrid; this is a family."
Man as if i needed more reason to hate this garbage. So glad he is not wearing the white jersey.
Not to his defence but as we discussed, Juve give this feeling to their players so he is technically right, now whether it's the best thing to publically say it or not that's a different matter

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I yearn for a day when all football media gets banned for an entire decade. Imagine! Total silence from garbage media for an entire decade! No more stupid headlines. No more stupid interviews and no more stupid articles. That's a decade to live for.
UK Welfare State will implode under the heavy burden of unemployed journos. LOOOL.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano Ronaldo will soon be found guilty of four counts of tax fraud and sentenced to two years in prison.

According to Spanish outlet AS, Ronaldo will appear in court in Madrid on 14 January 2019 to finalise the agreement reached with the Spanish Treasury after he was accused of defrauding €14.7m in unpaid taxes during his nine years at Real Madrid.

However, because this is the 33-year-old’s first offence, Spanish law dictates that he will not actually be required to spend any time behind bars.

The Portuguese superstar has already paid a hefty fine (the bulk of which – €13.4m – was paid in August this year) but the law states that he must also now appear in court before the prosecutor.
Source: https://en.onefootball.com/cristiano-ronaldo-accepts-two-year-prison-sentence-for-tax-fraud/