My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
What a beautiful day today is .. CR crying ..
now idiots still think we won 4 CL because of him?
We won because EVERY TEAM member did their job, from him to Navas... Never because of "1" player ... another wrong prediction for most of you who said Juve going to win ! you know who you are, question is doing have the balls to admit you were wrong?

I am in tears of joy, watching CR suffer. Thank you Ajax for making me feel this happy!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What a beautiful day today is .. CR crying ..
now idiots still think we won 4 CL because of him?
We won because EVERY TEAM member did their job, from him to Navas... Never because of "1" player ... another wrong prediction for most of you who said Juve going to win ! you know who you are, question is doing have the balls to admit you were wrong?

I am in tears of joy, watching CR suffer. Thank you Ajax for making me feel this happy!
I really don't understand your dislike of the guy. And yes, I am certain without him Real would not have won the CL that they won.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Maybe, maybe not. But you can't possibly believe Ronaldo's departure has not been a significant factor in Real's demise this season. Ramos is still there right? How much influence is he having?
And how many CL did CR win before Modric arrived?
CR was still there right? How much influence did he have (3 years) before Modric arrived?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Modric? Isn't he still there?

The biggest variable to have been removed from this abject Real team is Ronaldo. All the rest are still there.
Zidane left as well, should I give all the credit to Zidane then? without Zidane Real would not win 3 back to back? because as soon as he left , Real got knocked out?

And where did Ronaldo go? Juventus? what happened to them? Why did he not win CL in Juvethus without Modric?

Just to be clear, I am using Modric to prove a point, I dont believe Real won 4 CL because of Modric, Nor do I believe they won because of Ramos, Navas, Kroos, or even Zidane ... Real had a TEAM, it needed EVERY SINGLE player to create that team and once that team was broken, none of its team members had success.

Ronaldo is really not a player who can carry an entire team by himself, nor is Messi really (outside Barca), not many players in the past really can, the 2 that come to my mind are Maradona and Zidane that really carried the entire team on their shoulder and they dont come every year !!!

Modric? Isn't he still there?

The biggest variable to have been removed from this abject Real team is Ronaldo. All the rest are still there.

Dude drop the argument. as per Pooya, The era of our recent success began with the arrival of Bale and now because it's sealed and proved the guy is the biggest crap in the entire continent, he's the twisting his tongue to Modric.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Dude drop the argument. as per Pooya, The era of our recent success began with the arrival of Bale and now because it's sealed and proved the guy is the biggest crap in the entire continent, he's the twisting his tongue to Modric.
Didnt you say Juventus going to win it this year?
didnt you say CR was the reason we won CL?
Why did he fail at Juve?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano Ronaldo's next season at Juventus could be his last, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Portuguese superstar is thought to be extremely disappointed at the Bianconeri's Champions League quarter-final exit against Ajax, and the result has caused him to re-think his stay in Turin.