My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
واکنش علی دایی به تهدید بزرگ سی آر 7

دنیای ورزش تورنتو نوشت: کریستیانو رونالدو فاصله زیادی تا شکستن رکورد علی دایی ندارد.
کریستیانو رونالدو با 4 گلی که شب گذشته به لیتوانی زد تعداد گل های ملی خود را به عدد 93 رساند و حالا برای شکستن رکورد علی دایی با 109 گل ملی شانس خیلی بالایی دارد.
علی دایی که فعلا دارای این رکورد ارزشمند است اردیبهشت 97 و پیش از جام جهانی 2018 در صحبت هایی به احتمال شکسته شدن رکوردش توسط کریستیانو رونالدو واکنش نشان داده بود.
دایی در این خصوص گفت: آقای رونالدو یکی از بهترین فوتبالیست های جهان است و رقابت شدیدی هم با لیونل مسی دارد و اگر نگوییم اولین است،می توان گفت که دومین فوتبالیست برتر جهان است. من هم برای ایشان احترام خاصی قائل هستم.
دایی ادامه داد: این رکورد ها برای کسی باقی نمی ماند و شاید رونالدو بتواند این رکورد را بزند. رونالدو با تیم ملی پرتغال به تیم های بزرگی گل زده و سطح فوتبالی که آقای رونالدو در آن جضور دارد و گلزنی می کند از سطح فوتبال زمان ما بالاتر است.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I agree with you Behrouz jan but to be fair to Daei he did score against top teams like Chelsea and AC Milan(Maldini & Tessoti) in the Champions league for Hertha Berlin and played for Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga. I never forget the two unstoppable headers he scored against champions Kaiserslautern in the last match of the season when he was @ Belefield. As much as I respect Daei as a former player and an individual but I want C.Ronaldo to break the record so people stop comparing him with inferior one-club Messi.
Of course Daei's achievements were good for an Iranian. But in terms of consistency and longevity there is a huge difference between Ronaldo and Daei or even Ronaldo and anyone else. A lot of very average players scored against Chelsea and AC Milan and Daei is just another.

I don't think Ronaldo can be compared to anyone else even among the best in the world, nevermind Daei. Can you imagine Portugal with Ronaldo against the Maldives? :D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Once again who is right, this guy England and Croatia advance along with czech Republic as the 3rd because we are not betting on it.
Scotland tried and so did Czech Republic. Effort and desire for both teams are there but they don't have quality.
They have some quality players but enough, both Czech and Scotland. Croatia would be someone's worst nightmare as a #3

Nov 24, 2002
Ronaldo will be throwing a big party in his private island after breaking Ali Daei's record.

ISP should send a representative to the party.

I nominate @Pooya for his relentless work to publicize Ronaldo over so many years.

رونالدو عددی نبود. پویا مشهورش کرد
Yeah seriously.
Who is Ronaldo? Loool