my note on the current global affairs

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Some people are not good to write their things so it's ok if he used other articles to explain himself , but..... My problem in bilaakh-haaei-e ke Hassam aghaa paaye post hash mizaareh , daash play boy moraagheb baash gooni peahen behet namaaleh ke taa omr daari paak nemishe baraadar
A.F.I
Of course it is OK, as long as poster mentions where the article is coming from and who the publisher is with a link if it is possible. But, copy pasting some one else's article as your own seems kind of dishonest and islamic. Don't you think?

BTW: Your Gooni e Pehen remark was out right hilarious. I can still pick the aroma from behind the keyboard. :D

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
In ham yeki az memberhaye senior e in forum :)... akhe negah konid bebinid in yaroo chetori mikhad in thread ro be gand bekeshe ba posthaye offtopic esh ke playboy ro maskhare kone... ey zaeefkosha :)
vali bishtar posthaye mozakhraf bedid... bezar mardom bebinand shoma cheghadr dare piti hastid hehe

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
In ham yeki az memberhaye senior e in forum :)... akhe negah konid bebinid in yaroo chetori mikhad in thread ro be gand bekeshe ba posthaye offtopic esh ke playboy ro maskhare kone... ey zaeefkosha :)
vali bishtar posthaye mozakhraf bedid... bezar mardom bebinand shoma cheghadr dare piti hastid hehe
Behbakhshid hassan joon thread az avvalesh gandideh bood. mA faghat behesh khandeedeem. Ageh eshtebAh az mA bood maa'zerat mikhAim vAsseh in keh Chinaski yagheh dozd o gereft. baa'd az in az playboy bekhA keh dozdi nakoneh. Taghseer e mA keh nist babam jAn.
BTW: az kay tA hAlA shomA tarafdAr hAyeh AdamkoshA yeh IRR zaeif beh hesAb myaan??. Naneh man ghareebam!!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dislike haash mano koshteh :D

Login ke mikonam mibinam haft hasht taa dislike faghat az in joojeh hezi gereftam. Harchi tedaade dislike haaye inaa bishtar mishe, kaamelan yaghin peydaa mikonam ke kaaramo dorost anjaam daadam.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Dislike haash mano koshteh :D

Login ke mikonam mibinam haft hasht taa dislike faghat az in joojeh hezi gereftam. Harchi tedaade dislike haaye inaa bishtar mishe, kaamelan yaghin peydaa mikonam ke kaaramo dorost anjaam daadam.
mibinam ke dislikam enghadr root tasir gozashte ke hata energy gozashti o omadi ro in thread va comment darborash mizari hehe :D khoobe... edame midam be dislike zadan chonke midoonam azaret mide

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Behbakhshid hassan joon thread az avvalesh gandideh bood. mA faghat behesh khandeedeem. Ageh eshtebAh az mA bood maa'zerat mikhAim vAsseh in keh Chinaski yagheh dozd o gereft. baa'd az in az playboy bekhA keh dozdi nakoneh. Taghseer e mA keh nist babam jAn.
BTW: az kay tA hAlA shomA tarafdAr hAyeh AdamkoshA yeh IRR zaeif beh hesAb myaan??. Naneh man ghareebam!!!!
Chinaski hich kar ham nakard, yek dorogh saro ham kard va doshmananesh (bale hamin chand rooz pish be joone ham oftade boodid :D) zood ferti oomadan o maskhare bazi. zaeefkoshid dige... mibinid nazarat va ideology playboy dar in forum ''outnumbere'' zood miyoftid roosh mesle kaftar ha

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
now you are miss quoting me as i edited my post inserting a sarcastic grin at your monumental ignorance of technology.again kindly buzz off and let someone with a grasp of what i wrote comment on it.
Has any one exhibited any indication of a grasp or a hint of interest on what you wrote (plagiarized), YET??

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
^^^ LOL. Hassan pulled out the sword to kill the crusaders ;) about not commenting on the article and being off topic, but strangely enough I didn't see one comment from him about the article!!! All this confusion would have been avoided if China did a "reply with quote", so those of us who missed it, could have seen the original post (before the edit).

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I sometimes forget what kind of people i am dealing with. Me personally am not the kind of guy who would lower himself to the extend that i go and edit my own post and embarass myself infront of so many people. There for i didnt bother quoting his BS. I never thought this guy would go and edit it. lol Aadam khejaalat mikeshe.

On the other hand, i say AADAM khejaalat mikeshe, ki gofte inaa ham aadaman? Ki gofte baghiye ham khejaalat sareshoon mishe?

I think a few people could still read it though

Oct 18, 2010
All this confusion would have been avoided if China did a "reply with quote", so those of us who missed it, could have seen the original post (before the edit).
he can't do that because he was lying.i can not put it any other way and i don't understand why he chose to make up a lie this big that everyone can easily detect.if he was not lying he would have quoted my note highlighted any "stolen" parts and then pointed the reader to the same section in the link he posted.the 2 articles are there for everyone to see and despite repeated requests neither him nor his supporters have been able to produce a single sentence that was "stolen" and is part of my note.he keeps saying i edited my note.yes i did and i corrected some spelling when i was proof reading it online.it took a while to do that on a tablet.which makes me wonder about his speed reading skill.if you notice his reply to me is 7 minutes after i posted my note.even if you are the quickest reader in the world you can not possibly read my note and the other article,which you have to first find online,and then conclude that my note or part of it was stolen from that source.i think he just googled the premise of my note,which was the relation between the events in korea the obama pivot to asia and it's relations to the middle east and found this article and concluded that i had stolen my note from it.i find it rather hilarious but have seen many older iranian men who live so much in their conspiracies that they can actually believe their fantasies as their own little reality.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
I sometimes forget what kind of people i am dealing with. Me personally am not the kind of guy who would lower himself to the extend that i go and edit my own post and embarass myself infront of so many people. There for i didnt bother quoting his BS. I never thought this guy would go and edit it.
i don't understand why you keep lying about this.really what is wrong with you?i have repeatedly asked you to produce a single sentence of my note that you think is "stolen".you and your online groupies have failed that challenge.even if we go by your claim that "i edited my note and removed things" you can still point the audience here to the parts in your linked article that you claim was in my note but was "edited out".you can do that right?and any ass reading the 2 articles can see the different writing styles.besides do you think the sharp language that i used in my note is going to be tolerated in any mainstream news site?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
i don't understand why you keep lying about this.really what is wrong with you?i have repeatedly asked you to produce a single sentence of my note that you think is "stolen".you and your online groupies have failed that challenge.even if we go by your claim that "i edited my note and removed things" you can still point the audience here to the parts in your linked article that you claim was in my note but was "edited out".you can do that right?and any ass reading the 2 articles can see the different writing styles.besides do you think the sharp language that i used in my note is going to be tolerated in any mainstream news site?
It may be easier if you just tell us what and why you edited after China said that. I have no bias. Just wondering.

Oct 18, 2010
It may be easier if you just tell us what and why you edited after China said that. I have no bias. Just wondering.
i explained it in post#30,the last post on page2.basically after i submitted the thread i was proof reading it online,corrected some spelling errors and saved the edit without even seeing his reply.in the meantime this liar was able to read my note,google and find the other article read it,come to the conclusion that my note was 'stolen' from that article and make up a big lie in reply and post it,all in 7 minutes.speedy gonzales should be his new nickname.

Oct 18, 2010
the syrian and korean threads have been polluted with too much noise. as promised i give you my understanding of what is going on in this brief note. can obama pull a nixon? we have to look at the world as a whole when analyzing the events in the middle east. the united states has been the dominant force in that region ever since the uk withdrew their forces in the early 70s.after vitenam war ended the u.s. pivoted to the persian gulf.the opening of china to the world by nixon gave the u.s. the freedom to plan their next doctrine which was put into writing by president carter and his national security team.ever since the u.s. has been operating based on that doctrine which made the persian gulf and the security of oil supplies it's #1 priority in foreign policy.that doctrine is coming to an end now.the u.s. is not as dependent on the oil supplies from the persian gulf and in fact the estimates are that they are going to be totally independent of that oil supply in the near future.hence the recent pivot/rebalancing towards asia that president obama and his national security team have initiated and which will be the basis of the next security doctrine for the u.s. with this new doctrine the u.s. has to wrap up their involvement in the middle east and in particular the persian gulf and pass the baton to a partner that can provide the security for the region.this is precisely the reason why the arab spring was put into motion with the support of the u.s. and her allies.also this is why the uk and france were so eager join in and fill the vacuum that is going to be left by the u.s.absence.the u.s. doctrine is not yet finalized.the isreali firsters and their wings of both the republican and democratic party in particular are trying to shape the events from their own prespective and dictate their plans for the region to obama and his team.note the reluctance of obama getting involved in libya and syria and the eagerness of u.k. and france to get involved in both countries.also note the alliance between turkey and the reactionary forces in the arab world to confront iran and her allies in the region. it seems to me that obama and his team have come to the conclusion that iran is the only sane and civilized nation, with enough power,wealth and manpower,that can be trusted in being the dominant force in the region.this has alarmed the semites,both jews and arabs,in the region which are trying very hard to prevent the required rapprochement between iran and the u.s. for this doctrinve to begin taking shape.turkey is also being left out of the u.s. plan and they are playing a very confused game with close ties to the reactionary arabs and on the other hand having very troubled relations with the isrealis. at the same time turkey also knows that iran is the only power they can trust in the region.so it is plausible that they will pivot towards iran once iran and the u.s. come to an agreement.this is why the republican right wing and the democratic agents of isrealis in the u.s. policy making apparatus are doing their best to prevent a deal between iran and the u.s. what is certain is that the u.s. is wrapping up it's involvement in the persian gulf and will not allow under any circumstances a new conflict with iran in the region.that is just not financially or militarily in their long term interest and future pivot towards east asia to deal with a surging china. the $64 question is will iran cooperate in implementing this new doctrine.at then end it is up to obama and his team need to sweeten the offer a lot for iran to lose their mistrust and become a trusted partner for the u.s. for the next few decades. in short, it is now up to obama to be a visionary and make his iran play as nixon did his china play.
iranain officials are reading the same tea leaves as i did in my note:http://news.yahoo.com/iran-offers-wests-reliable-partner-mideast-131919179.html

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
iranain officials are reading the same tea leaves as i did in my note:http://news.yahoo.com/iran-offers-wests-reliable-partner-mideast-131919179.html
You are distorting what the article says to your liking. Unfortunately, for you, I am here to point it out. You said

"Obama and his team have come to the conclusion that iran is the only sane and civilized nation,..." (I did capitalize Obama for you as you seem to be unfamiliar with capitalization and space bar).

Obama has said no such things. The article says Soltaneih, not Obama, "said on Tuesday it would be a "reliable partner" in the Middle East".

Oct 18, 2010
i admit that to the uninitiated and those who lack even rudimentary understanding of international relations this might be confusing.but to those who follow and understand the nuances of international politics this statement from the iranian officials has not surfaced out of the blue.which is precisely why all the semites have got their skirt in a bunch afraid of an eventual american rapprochement with iran.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Once a gain,

"it seems to me that obama and his team have come to the conclusion"

Never happened.

Now this is what you should have said,

it seems to me that Khamenei and his team have come to the conclusion that America is the only sane and civilized nation, with enough power,wealth and manpower,that can be trusted in being the dominant force in the region.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I don't believe USA is going to let the oil in middle east go, it's like saying Mexican Cartel to let the weed money go. Oil it's not only for consumption but if you control oil market you basically control the world economy. USA not worried about running out of oil which they are not ( they are drilling Canada ) but they are worried about growing China and East pacific. China can not grow if it gets limited by consuming oil. Iran is the main source of oil for China and USA doesn't like that. USA with the help of Saudi Arabia made everybody pay with US dollars when they buy oil now Iran is receiving gold instead of US Dollars, That is the main reason Kadafi's government got demolished by NATO with their terrorists friends help in Libya because he wanted Gold Dinars instead of US Dollars not because he was a dictator, what about Saudi's government then? why they don't get bombed? they are not very good with human right stuff neither but they are USA close ally that's why they didn't get bombed but Libya did because they wanted to break this power chain which actually broke themselves.
USA will not back up from those oil, USA is also have an eye on Venezuela oil and Natural Gas in Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. USA really love to control the oil in Iran once again and that is the main reason they are pushing the civil war in Syria not to listen to UK and France. UK and France know they have nothing to say in Middle East with USA presence they are targeting Africa again for their gold, silver, Uranium, platinum, and oil.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
USA really love to control the oil in Iran once again
What does "control" mean? When did the US ever control Iran's oil. This is how the oil markets work. You sell your oil, you get paid. End of story. You don't know where the oil ends up or how it is used. Iran is begging for anybody to buy its oil. Heck, they are practically giving it away if they have to. So no, US does not need to control Iran's oil. They are more than willing to sell it. byebyenow.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
we have to look at the world as a whole when analyzing the events in the middle east.
the united states has been the dominant force in that region ever since the uk withdrew their forces
in the early 70s.
Playboy - I got interested in your thread only because I saw some worthy members here......I got a lot of laugh when I saw China caught you in doing something IR does not even know is wrong!! but I stopped reading your so called :Note" after this first paragraph......you see my dear......you have ZERO clue who is in control in the ME.......ask some who live in Bahrain, or Abu Zabi, or Yaman,......, Oman, Ghatar, Dubai,......forget about the Naval base - ask them who is flowing the oil....which banks are present,....who is getting all the major contracts........and then you will so who is in charge. USA is just the watchdog...especially these days.
You my boy are too weak to be making notes here......even if they come from Euro propoganda sites which all try to present USA as the goon.