my note on the current global affairs

Oct 18, 2010
iran preparing for some heavy duty testing in the coming
days in response to possible jcpoa breach.
stay tuned.

where in the above i mentioned anything about weapons?
but the 3rd world mentality of some reads my mind and
concludes that i was talking about missiles.what a bust!

Oct 18, 2010
semitic axis? where did you grow up? Swamps of Alabama?
no i did not grow up in alabama.
but i did spend one year in huntsville al. and i
enjoyed it immensely.you can't beat the warmth
and friendliness of the southern people in the usa.
don't buy all the propaganda the semite dominated
media throws at you.try and experience things for yourself
and then make a judgment.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ yup he prolly gets the 4200 dollar straight from basij in doing so.. rest of us forking 8000 for a dollar.. dig that?

Trump wants as much money and power for his peers and backers, same goes under IR.. don't think one is angel and other is not.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^ yup he prolly gets the 4200 dollar straight from basij in doing so.. rest of us forking 8000 for a dollar.. dig that?

Trump wants as much money and power for his peers and backers, same goes under IR.. don't think one is angel and other is not.
Another Aghazadeh in balaade kofr.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
so looks like a latin boy from Venezuela or other shitty places where IR is handing over money like crazy.. yeas when they give away cars at 3rd of the prices to people in those places ( in exchange for promoting their Islam) , strong support could be expected.

Iran even has a Spanish-language TV station, Hispan TV, to spread its propaganda.
Iran exploits Latin American countries in order to dispatch fighters (specifically from Hezbollah), create terror cells and train militias on the continent. Its increasing involvement in Latin America also provides economic gains for Tehran

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ yawn .. barks like a dog, it's very annoying to listen to this guy, not sure why u even try..

back to reality, IR needs to feed the ppl or they gonna eat it alive. Its money making deals are falling apart fast.

شرکت‌های ژاپنی به ترامپ پیوستند

بزرگترین شرکت پالایش نفت ژاپن اعلام کرد: نفت ایران را با دیگر کشورهای خاورمیانه جایگزین می کنیم.

شرکت توتال فرانسه اعلام کرده درصورتی که معافیت دریافت نکند، از پروژه گازی با ایران خارج خواهد شد.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
let's all hope for palestine and their overcoming various issues with the snake some call israel and some simply call snake.

Oct 18, 2010
slowly but surely the patriotic iranians are coming out to
expose the foreign agents/mercenaries in the so called
opposition who are paid and protected by various 3 letter
agencies in the 'west'.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
jenabaleeeeee va leaderatoon dar khab khargooshi tashrif darid..

even afghanis are exporting dollar to Iran now.. .. They found a way to make more money off iran.
این روزها روی‌هم‌رفته 2 تا 3 میلیون دالر به همین شکل از افغانستان خارج و به ایران وارد می‌شود
https://baztab.news/article/622684

now continue to distract urself with the BS parrot'd by self-clamied 'political analysts' .. . he's qualified to sell yogurt when all fails (and his butt )

report suggest afghanis can take out 20k , think Iran only lets 5k dollar taken out (as suggested at airport) , article claims 10k.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
slowly but surely the patriotic iranians are coming out to
expose the foreign agents/mercenaries in the so called
opposition who are paid and protected by various 3 letter
agencies in the 'west'.

Now he is a patriot? Until today he was a mofsed felarz and taghooti but now that he defends the scum on earth he is a patriot?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOOOOOOOOO fuckin busted..

Look at the very top of that article where it says... 'advertisement' ...ddin't even qualify as an article at NYT.

KEEP buying space for now.

دیده ایم افرادی مثل اکبر گنجی یا افراد دیگری که انگلیسی شان در حد ” آی ام بلکبورد، یو آر آندر د تیبل” است در نیویورک تایمز مقاله تحلیلی می نویسند. خب معلومه پول ترجمه و چاپش از کجا می آید!

^
enter iran's last amb. to the usa with his paid ad in new york times
in response to the new american secretary of state.

Oct 18, 2010
that is precisely why i called him a patriot.since he
put up his own money to be heard and make his case.
there is no way that nyt or any other semite controlled
media print his opinions for 'free'.but they love money more
than censorship.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
چه اتفاقی به غیر از ورشکستگی کامل جمهوری اسلامی افتاده که پسر جناب کودتاچی را مجبور کرده از لانه خود بیرون بخیزد و از حکومت اسلامی (و نه مردم ایران) دفاع کند؟

با اینکه انسان همیشه در حال تکامل هست ولی قبل از خوشحالی از تغییر رفتار ناگهانی ایشان، باید همه جوانب را در نظر گرفت...

Oct 18, 2010
one of the very interesting developments in west asia in recent days
which has gone mostly unnoticed is the protests in jordan.
it started a week ago and the king was finally forced to ask the pm
to resign(read he got fired) in order to calm down the situation.
the fired pm was staunchly pro isreali/saudi who had followed them
blindly in their misguided policies.but the actual protest where due to
the raising of taxes and the economic conditions in the country.
however,the bad economic conditions have been a result of jordan
turning away from their traditional economic ties with countries like
qatar,iran and turkey based on the poisonous advice of the aforementioned
semitic-axis-of-evil. this is now an opening for iran to bring in yet another victim
of this axis into their camp.look for jordan to slowly drift towards the iran-qatar-turkey
economic sphere and away from the belligerent persian gulf states that tried to strangle
qatar.with this opening iran should be able to penetrate further and expand it's strategic
depth even more.i rate this as a very positive development for the region as a whole.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ LOL do you really think that's happening while russian oil among others is fleeing iran? keep on dreaming.. wet dreaming.