My pics: Glorious Paris(may be 18+)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
nilou

ki mire in hame raaaaaaaaaaaah ro.

your photos are great I am just wondering where we lost you amid all these lesbians you took photos of.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Fatso said:
Paris looks ugly :)
No, seriously though very nice pictures, especially the one of the Paris skyline.
Hope you enjoyed your trip.

I 2nd that!!!!

nilou joon thanks for the pics.. the Lovre is the most amazing place I have been to ( in Europe) except that nothing is written in english :(

Bijan

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Great pics Nilou jan. Did you empty my place or what? I really miss the damn place so much. I was hoping for a trip this summer but it doens't look it. I think Spain is in order this time around. Next time, if still alive, will be a trip to Tuscony and Paris.

In the meantime, welcome back home.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
welcome back ,nilou ,and thanks for those beautiful pictures .
anyway that was great time to be in parice .
french open ,then tour de france .

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
I really like Paris and everything, but theres these people everywhere trying to sell wind up birds that fly. I swear its the only city in europe where you cant walk down the street without being aggressively asked to buy a wind up bird or a lighter. ah well

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanks alot guys. Im glad u enjoyed it!

Real Madrid said:
Nilou Nilou

Baba we Missed you here??? Why did you go to Paris for???? You Could come to Montreal and Quebec city instead :D
Lovely Pics BTW...:)
Mer30 Fariborz!:) ahan, as if jenabali eftekhar midin to come here at all!
Toronto ke nemiyay, axaye Iranetam ke nemifresti, Karimitam ke raft az UAE, shame!!!

Anoush jan,

lol,I know what u mean but its ok if u ignore whatever they say/ask u.