My strange obsession with Spain

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
the people who hate gays the most are sadly/ironically gay themselves and tend to over react and become severe homophobes

i guess this is the case with this dude and spain....

Spain must give him a boner and hes embrassed

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
scoring early in such tournaments specialy between two equal teams is extremely decisive, its nothing you would understand! it is very rare when one strong team would come back against another strong team to win! and yet england almost did it!
Yes kid, scoring early is a problem for those one-dimensional tossers with no plan B!

As you said, the reason Germany lost to Spain is because those girls from Barca beat the tough macho hard men from Bayern 7-1 :D

I bet if Barca had scored their first goal in the 90th minute they wouldn't have won 7-1, so don't lose any sleep over it.

Brush your teeth and go to bed, daddy will be along to read you a story to calm you to sleep. When you grow older you will get over your unhealthy obsession and see things a little more balanced. Puberty changes a lot of things for you; hang in there son :)

Mar 13, 2007
Yes kid, scoring early is a problem for those one-dimensional tossers with no plan B!

As you said, the reason Germany lost to Spain is because those girls from Barca beat the tough macho hard men from Bayern 7-1 :D

I bet if Barca had scored their first goal in the 90th minute they wouldn't have won 7-1, so don't lose any sleep over it.

Brush your teeth and go to bed, daddy will be along to read you a story to calm you to sleep. When you grow older you will get over your unhealthy obsession and see things a little more balanced. Puberty changes a lot of things for you; hang in there son :)

most meaningless, useless, unfunny, unintelligent reply I have ever read and not all the smilies in the world you add to them is gonna help! not even sure what you are trying to say never mind what you are trying to dispute.

It amazes me how spain seems to have the most effeminate, sounding boring fans just like themselves !

Kid, my networth is more than all spain fans here on this board guaranteed! so dont waste your time with illogical unfunny jokes I've heard zillion times here before from broke students like you.

and take off that avatar, you know nothing about them and are a disgrace to them.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
So what he thinks Spains players are effeminate?? :)

We still won the damn cup...may all those manly teams like Germany, Argentina, Italy and OF COURSE the most manliest team ENGLAND go and sit in a corner and cry :)

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
PI jan, this place is an exercise in ego massage for this guy. Anyone who has anything of note or is anyone of note doesn't need to brag about it on an internet forum using some assumed name.
If he were all those things that he claims to be, he wouldn't need to rip himself apart trying to win an argument in cyberspace :)

Mar 13, 2007
PI jan, this place is an exercise in ego massage for this guy. Anyone who has anything of note or is anyone of note doesn't need to brag about it on an internet forum using some assumed name.
dont give yourself so much credit chump! unless for fun, I never brag for your conviction, nor do I care if anyone buys into what I say, nor do I believe doing so over internet would be convincing (and thanks once again for a completely unoriginal, useless input such as "bragging over internet would not be convincing") !

If he were all those things that he claims to be, he wouldn't need to rip himself apart trying to win an argument in cyberspace :)
then by this brilliant logic, only losers would be on such sites arguing and even discussing issues wouldn't it !? I know for fact that we have in the past had a few physicians or professionals on ISP for example passionately discussing issues from politics to sports ! (I have even been directly told so by many members and for most parts unlike you I do believe them as I'm not an oghdeyee who would think such thing is unthinkable!)

So once again your unintelligent comments are proving your naivety and the the 18 year old broke ass student that you are.

Get that avatar off, if you were a fan you wouldn’t need to rip yourself apart trying to convince people on internet you are a Man U fan remember? LOL

got a summer job yet ?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I was looking for a smilie showing a midget digging himself a deeper hole, which would have been the most fitting reply to him :)

But mashdi, I might just have to steal your signature again :D
Well, last time you did it , that feminist lawyer of mine vowed abstinence untill your'e behind bars.you are still free and she is still looking to get some.:)

Nov 29, 2002
Guys does anyone have Cameron's phone number? With a few months ago to the world cup, I really am missing his punditry on all things Iberian. He could give us the insights to unlock the Spain team in Kazan.

Nov 29, 2002
In no other time in history has soccer seen a more effeminate team than this spain, let alone a team of effeminate ball huggers playing the most boring, least physical soccer ever seen wining the cup!

it was unthinkable that a bunch of effeminate boys such as Pedro, Iniesta, xavi, ramos, villa,....would be able to survive the soccer field let alone win something !

just think of all great manly brazilian, italian, argentine, Germna, English, dutch players and teams

Over the years and due to rule changes more physical plays and players have been pushed aside for more girly players who can do tricks.

lets face it many nationalities including most iranians are not the most of masculine people, they are short, fragile, and weak so they naturally prefer a game that is played by girly men with minimum physical aspect as they can relate to them best.

We all know this spain team in none of the games was capable of coming back from even one goal down! as swiss and USA had in the past proven this.

Offensively disabled Spain, girly champions by luck
Just like people are confused about whether someone like Dax Flame is a real person or just acting, this kind of post from IDM really makes me think that he was just taking the piss the entire time and having fun trolling us. I.e. he really did like Spain and wanted to make a mockery of contemporary football attitudes and the cult of toxic masculinity.

There are a few comments in his post which make it seem more like he is satirising the debate.

If so, he is a genius and successfully trolled me, and all of us, for over a decade.