My strange obsession with Spain

Mar 13, 2007
Son, you're the joke of ISP. everyone here feels sorry for you, every single last person. Only westi and Farbod have a small soft spot for you but it is mostly in a pitying way, like everyone pities the poor leper when travelling around India or Africa.

Damet garm, its good to have a charity case to keep the rest of us level-headed.

Just keep aiming high and one day you might be able to snowboard for real (not just in your head with your "brother in law")
LOL I love how a life that is not even considered particularly highlife here is somehow looked at by these euro students as some mirage and a dream! LOLLLLL

son snowboarding in whistler or doing vegas even on regular basis is nothing special here, now in your little shit hole in europe that is high life, but most kids here even can do it!

Also except for the two you mentioned every other kid here is ignorant of the game, they dont understand it and they hold on to a team, whorship it and follow so they feel they belong to success ! overwhelming majority of these kids are casual soccer fans and bandwagon jumpers at best, even if the bullshit you say is true it means shit! LOL you know what I mean ?

Stop trolling now!

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
akhe to che chize pichide o mohemi gofti ke baayad mifahmidam tilit? :)

To ham hamooni hasti ke baazikonaaye ingilis ro baa forest gump moghaayese mikardi. To ham hich farghi baa in taraf nadaari.
Areh, vali to va khare bozorg tanha kasayee boodid ke oon jafangiyat ro jedi gerefid. I'll spell it out for you cuz you obviously don't get it. There is a certain degree of truth to my posts but they are mostly exaggerations. Because you can only answer exaggeration with exaggeration. Gerefti?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Areh, vali to va khare bozorg tanha kasayee boodid ke oon jafangiyat ro jedi gerefid. I'll spell it out for you cuz you obviously don't get it. There is a certain degree of truth to my posts but they are mostly exaggerations. Because you can only answer exaggeration with exaggeration. Gerefti?
Enghad zerr nazan baba tilit. Vaghti khodet be gofte haaye khodet migi jafangiaat dige man nemidoonam che entezaari az baghiye daari. Yani yeki jafang mige, to ham baa jafang javaabesho midi? Yeki khodesho bendaaze too chaah toye tilitam shirje mizani poshtesh? Exaggeration pexaggeration vaase man nakon chon mozakhrafaatet bisaro tahe. Az vaghti mozakhrafaateto mikhoonam hamin boodi, harchi ingiliso ingilisiro baa ham soozoondi, eyne in taraf ke bidalil o bi jahat harchi espani o espaniaai ro mikhaad be goh bekeshe o nemifahme ke faghat khodesho be goh keshide. Hich farghe faaheshi baa ham nadaarid.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Enghad zerr nazan baba tilit. Vaghti khodet be gofte haaye khodet migi jafangiaat dige man nemidoonam che entezaari az baghiye daari. Yani yeki jafang mige, to ham baa jafang javaabesho midi? Yeki khodesho bendaaze too chaah toye tilitam shirje mizani poshtesh? Exaggeration pexaggeration vaase man nakon chon mozakhrafaatet bisaro tahe. Az vaghti mozakhrafaateto mikhoonam hamin boodi, harchi ingiliso ingilisiro baa ham soozoondi, eyne in taraf ke bidalil o bi jahat harchi espani o espaniaai ro mikhaad be goh bekeshe o nemifahme ke faghat khodesho be goh keshide. Hich farghe faaheshi baa ham nadaarid.
Na baba, to moshkelatet bozorg tar az in harfast. You can't distinguish lighthearted banter from serious discussion and you take everything so effing seriously. Get over yourself. Why are you so aggressive in your posts? Who do you think you are?

Mar 13, 2007
That's pretty wrong. I have been following all odds closely and Spain before the tournament were the clear favorites to win and even after Switzerland defeat, they had the 2nd and 3rd highest odds for them to win it.

dude even before the germany game they were underdogs! how could they have been one of favourites even before that when Brazil, Argentina, Germany, were still in running ? after the first game spain could not have possibly been among top favourites, cause at the point they had to qualify out of the group AND avoid Brazil in the next round! doesnt make sense

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Moosh morde baazi dar nayaar vaase man. Injaa to boodi ke paato az gelimet deraaz tar kardi o shoroo kardi sohbat az khengo in harfaa. Dafe dige khaasti oon gaalaro vaa koni, aval dorost fekr kon bebin chi mikhaay begi. Man harfe khaasi nazadam, man goftam to baa IDM farghi nadaari, hanoozam migam.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
^^^That's because everyone saw how good they played against the Swiss and as logical and rational human beings they concluded that they still had enough to qualify and go all the way.

At least I know that's what all the commentators and journalists thought here in your beloved country of England :)

p.s. the English have now realised more than ever that they are shit compared to many other football countries around the world. But you carry on beating your lonely trumpet if you insist on being wrong :p

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
dude even before the germany game they were underdogs! how could they have been one of favourites even before that when Brazil, Argentina, Germany, were still in running ? after the first game spain could not have possibly been among top favourites, cause at the point they had to qualify out of the group AND avoid Brazil in the next round! doesnt make sense
Look, I was the bookie at work and I was following DAILY betfair, bwin, william hill etc. for setting up quotes.

Spain was never ever ever, not even after losing against Switzerland, lower than Germany in the market.

Before the world cup, Spain went for 100 for 22(if you bet 22 Euros on Spain World Champions, you won 100. as a reference, Germany was at 11, Brazil at 21). Brazil after the first round were favorites at 25, Spain's lowest was 18 after Honduras game. Once Brazil was kicked out, even with home bias, German betfair had them even with Spain for World Champions but Spain was never lower than 2nd or 3rd favorites to win it. Nevermind UK betting companies who had Spain always ahead of Germany.

IF the bookies in Vegas had Spain low, then I really missed out on a fantastic hedging opportunity.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Moosh morde baazi dar nayaar vaase man. Injaa to boodi ke paato az gelimet deraaz tar kardi o shoroo kardi sohbat az khengo in harfaa. Dafe dige khaasti oon gaalaro vaa koni, aval dorost fekr kon bebin chi mikhaay begi. Man harfe khaasi nazadam, man goftam to baa IDM farghi nadaari, hanoozam migam.
Na man postet to ro khoob khoonam. avallan to ki bashi keh dar morede man ezhar nazar koni? ma aslan engadr ba ham exchange nadishtim ke to khodeto ghati koni va dar morede man value judgment issue koni. Doyoman, vaghti ke dar morede posti ke ghasdesh shookhi hast be oon shekle be shakhseeyate digran hamle mikhoni bayad entezar dashte bashi ke digaran behet beparan. Badan taze vaghti ghazeyaro barat roshan kardam hey badtar edaame dadi. Ye moshkeli dari.

Mar 13, 2007
^^^That's because everyone saw how good they played against the Swiss and as logical and rational human beings they concluded that they still had enough to qualify and go all the way.
only a complete donkey would think they played good against swiss? who could ever say that? they did not create a single decent chance againt a shit team so I know its not any paper but you who was making dumb conclusions about a game they dont understand

once again: passing the ball around and having possession means nothing if you dont create anything

Feb 4, 2005
once again: passing the ball around and having possession means nothing if you dont create anything
Dude they won the world cup... Is that nothing? Apparently their constant passing was good enough to beat the teams and earn them the world champions title for the next 4 years.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2007
Look, I was the bookie at work and I was following DAILY betfair, bwin, william hill etc. for setting up quotes.

Spain was never ever ever, not even after losing against Switzerland, lower than Germany in the market.

Before the world cup, Spain went for 100 for 22(if you bet 22 Euros on Spain World Champions, you won 100. as a reference, Germany was at 11, Brazil at 21). Brazil after the first round were favorites at 25, Spain's lowest was 18 after Honduras game. Once Brazil was kicked out, even with home bias, German betfair had them even with Spain for World Champions but Spain was never lower than 2nd or 3rd favorites to win it. Nevermind UK betting companies who had Spain always ahead of Germany.

IF the bookies in Vegas had Spain low, then I really missed out on a fantastic hedging opportunity.
germany vs spain matchup was essentailly even odds with some odds having spain favs with smallest of margins and some with germany being favs. 1.6 vs. 1.5 is hardly called favs but you even had germany by some at around 1.8 vs, 2.3 at favs. You did miss out.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
germany vs spain matchup was essentailly even odds with some odds having spain favs with smallest of margins and some with germany being favs. 1.6 vs. 1.5 is hardly called favs but you even had germany by some at around 1.8 vs, 2.3 at favs. You did miss out.
well, that's a real pity...any quote I got here for Spain vs. Germany game was at around 2.4 vs. 2.6. Best quote I got for Germany win was 2.55 vs. 2.5. However, I couldn't get any arbitrage.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na man postet to ro khoob khoonam. avallan to ki bashi keh dar morede man ezhar nazar koni? ma aslan engadr ba ham exchange nadishtim ke to khodeto ghati koni va dar morede man value judgment issue koni. Doyoman, vaghti ke dar morede posti ke ghasdesh shookhi hast be oon shekle be shakhseeyate digran hamle mikhoni bayad entezar dashte bashi ke digaran behet beparan. Badan taze vaghti ghazeyaro barat roshan kardam hey badtar edaame dadi. Ye moshkeli dari.
Yani toro baa IDM moghaayese kardan yani hamle be shakhsiatet? :)

Yechiziro az hamin alaan avizoone gooshet kon: In ye forume omoomiye, yani age man bekhaam dar morede to o neveshtehaat nazar bedam, midam, montazere ejaazeye shakhsiye jenab aali nakhaaham bood. Vaase ghaati shodan dar bahs ham taa jaai ke midoonam nabaayad hatman paadshaahe espania yaa shakhsiate khaasi baasham, age eshgham bekeshe, vaarede bahs misham.

To hichiro vaase kessi roshan nakardi. To mikhaay begi mikhaasti jaryaano be maskhare begiri, man migam to laazem nist chiziro be maskhare begiri chon nazariaatet baa tamaskhoret baa ham farghi nemikonan. Man motvajeh shodam to harjaa ke beshe ye too sari too sare ye ingilis zad, saro kallat peydaa mishe. Dar in mored, hanoozam migam to hich farghi baa IDM nemikoni, faghat oon mozakhrafaatesh dar morede espania o mardome espaniast, maale to dar morede ingiliso harchi footballiste ingilisiye.

Mar 13, 2007
Dude they won the world cup... Is that nothing? I hate Italy but they won the cup in 2006 too. You said it once: defence wins trophy and tournament. Like it or not the paper defence of Spain allowed only two goals and none in the knockout stage. apparently their constant passing was good enough to beat the teams and earn the world champions title for the next 4 years.
if possession was the benchmark for success then germany and italy would have 0 world cup between them.
Spain won for no other reason than pure luck and subpar competition. Paaguay should have won, Robben should have finished them and even germany created more clear cut chances for their small amont of posession than spain for all theirs! chances you produce with your possession is true measure of a team's quality.

I dont like italy either but they play a lot more stylish and exciting soccer as any 2-3 touches could land them an opportunity and a goal. Italy and germany = create greatest number of chances with least amount of touches, spain = do the same with greatest number fo touches in the slowest manner possible

again kust cause greece won euro 2004 it doesnt mean their style is great and effective. as we know they disappeared from world soccer just like spain will in a couple of years

Mar 13, 2007
chinaski I'm still waiting to hear where I can puchase karlsruhe ultra gangster rap CDs. Hey what grade are you in? is your school in the rough part of karlsruhe