My strange obsession with Spain

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Have you lost it? Comparing FZ with indamoneyz?!?!?!

WTF?!?
shomaa kojaaye piaazi dooste aziz? saresh yaa tash?
Man be yaad nemiaaram baa to aslan harfi daashte baasham, pas vaase khodet shakhsiat ghaael sho bezaar digaroon ham vaasast shakhsiat ghaael shan. Moshgeli daari? Baahaam dar miyoon bezaar, vali eyne aadam. Baa kafshe geli napar vasate sofreye gharibe.

Thanks

Mar 13, 2007
In no other time in history has soccer seen a more effeminate team than this spain, let alone a team of effeminate ball huggers playing the most boring, least physical soccer ever seen wining the cup!

Before game of soccer lost its physical aspect due to its new rules and virtually became a non contact sports it was unthinkable that a bunch of effeminate boys such as Pedro, Iniesta, xavi, ramos, villa,....would be able to survive the soccer field let alone win something !

just think of all great manly brazilian, italian, argentine, Germna, English, dutch players and teams that played in the 70s, 80s and even 90s, none of them played and looked like this current spain team.

Over the years and due to rule changes more physical plays and players have been pushed aside for more girly players who can do tricks.

lets face it many nationalities including most iranians are not the most of masculine people, they are short, fragile, and weak so they naturally prefer a game that is played by girly men with minimum physical aspect as they can relate to them best.

I am bringing this up because listening to satellite radio soccer shows from across the globe this particular issue has been brought up and discussed more and more over the past two days. In fact show titled 'SPAIN - Pansies on the ball !?' was an actual topic yesterday on a segment of soccer show xm-siriua 214!!!! i'm not making this up! lol

Now onto why Spain was the most undeserving champs ever:

Lose to Swiss 0-1

beat 10 man Chile 2-1 after being dominated by them for the first 30 minutes !

Portugal in the second round should have finished spain off in the 1st, they had most clear chances, even on this site most spain lovers believed portugal had the best chances to score and thought they would continue to do so. In the second spain clearly was better and won the game

against paraguay, short and simple: spain should have lost, they hardly created anything and took a lucky 1-0 win

against germany and upto the point of the goal they had forced only one single save from german keeper ! in fact the best chances up to that point was that of germany when kroos hit the ball at casillas

In the final holland completely dominated spain with shots on goal, corner kicks and other chances. The first best chance of the game and the clear goals should have been that of Robben break away. Casillas moves wrongly to his left, Robben places the ball perfectly and by literally one inch casillases foot deflects the ball out! should have been 100% goal and luck was on spain side. up to that point spain forced the ducth keeper to only one save

In all the games opponents had created the first chances, the more clear cut chances and one inch could have made or broke spain.

We all know this spain team in none of the games was capable of coming back from even one goal down! as swiss and USA had in the past proven this.

Offensively disabled Spain, girly champions by luck

Feb 22, 2005
Have you Spain bashers thought how it would have been if Spain played the same defensive game that the others such as Holland played against them and relied on the counter attacks? Think again. Now, that would have been one exciting world cup, right?

Go blame the teams who played against Spain for your lack of enjoyment of the world cup.

Nov 29, 2002
shomaa kojaaye piaazi dooste aziz? saresh yaa tash?
Man be yaad nemiaaram baa to aslan harfi daashte baasham, pas vaase khodet shakhsiat ghaael sho bezaar digaroon ham vaasast shakhsiat ghaael shan. Moshgeli daari? Baahaam dar miyoon bezaar, vali eyne aadam. Baa kafshe geli napar vasate sofreye gharibe.

Thanks
Akheh agha jan all I see in this thread is FZ making a deliciously sarcastic comment satirizing IDM's attitude towards Spain and then you misunderstanding, then reacting to that comparing him with IDM. I think he is within right to get very pissed off about this. When ISP haven't "got" some of my sarcastic comments and I received warnings for racism I got really pissed off too.

Mar 13, 2007
Why don't you nag on teams that played defensive versus Spain? You can argue that if those teams didn't have a well organized defence then you would have got more goals.

the biggest problem is that people dont understand the game here.

What makes you think spain played offence and other teams didn't ? you think because spain had the ball more they were more offensive? thats kinda ridiculous no?

my friend many teams love to sit back, let the other team have the ball only to create better chances when they get the ball ! have you ever heard of that ?

in fac tin most of spains games, the other teams including portugal in 1st, germany, holland and paraguay they created the more clear cut chances than spain ! so to think they were defensive is ridiculous

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
In bahs modathaa pish tamoom shode. Shomaa lotfan vakil modaafe kassi nasho. Sarcasm marcasmesh ham dar moredesh tozih daadeh shode, sare ingilis o ingilisiaa ke mishe ishoon hamchin ham laazem nist motevasel be sarcasm beshe, chon dar haghighat kollan zedde harchi footballo baazikone ingilisiye va khodesham ino midoone. Vali roo ham rafte benazar nemirese ke ishoon be komake to ehtiaaji daashte baashe. In harfi ro ke do daari injaa mizani faghat tekraare harfiye ke khodesham injaa zade, javaabesham gerefte. Dige be tekraare mokararaat ehtiaaji nist. shomaa befarmaa be kaaret beres. Merci.

Mar 13, 2007
If a girly team is capable of winning a manly cup then khak too sareh tamoomeh timhayi keh manly hastand.
the girl team did not win a manly cup ! the girly team won a girly cup as soccer no longer allows for a physicall game! thats why you have many physicall weak nations wining the game as decades ago they had no chance.

Iranians love that cause typicaly physicaly they are not tall, strong or tough! they prefer this kinda game they can relate to!

you think any iranian can relate to fletcher, de jong, carick, ronney, ballacks of the world ? no they go for iniesta and pedros of the wolrd

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What makes you think spain played offence and other teams didn't ? you think because spain had the ball more they were more offensive? thats kinda ridiculous no?

my friend many teams love to sit back, let the other team have the ball only to create better chances when they get the ball ! have you ever heard of that ?
Yes, that's what Germany did against England. They hit England on the break and scored 4. What you are saying is they used exactly the same tactic against Spain, right?

So ask yourself why they could thrash England and Argentina playing counter attack but not Spain.

the biggest problem is that people dont understand the game here.
I agree, although I can really only see one of those here ;)

Feb 4, 2005
the girl team did not win a manly cup ! the girly team won a girly cup as soccer no longer allows for a physicall game! thats why you have many physicall weak nations wining the game as decades ago they had no chance.

Iranians love that cause typicaly physicaly they are not tall, strong or tough! they prefer this kinda game they can relate to!

you think any iranian can relate to fletcher, de jong, carick, ronney, ballacks of the world ? no they go for iniesta and pedros of the wolrd
First of all Carick is no where among the other 4 you mentioned when talking about physical play. Second De Jong and Van Bommel who IMO were very effective for Holland team in 2010 were playing against girly Spaniards and they both tried their bests to INJURE them and the ref ignored their behaviors but still were not able to stop the girls. Neither could Germany who easily handed Arg and Eng asses to them. Spain are champions of the world, girly or manly, and WAY BETTER TEAM THAN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF ENGLAND NATIONAL TEAM. Thanks to you I have become a Spain fan when all my life at best I was indifferent toward them. I mean I always hated Germany and Italy and loved Brazil and Holland but Spain was never even on my radar but now I add them to my list of favorite teams.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

Pessarak enghad harze gooi nakon. I have played rugby, i have also played QB, although i am not someone who asks for trouble, i can hold my own against close to anyone in a one vs. one fight, and if i cant solve someone its still ok, but i will make him blood for his money. However its not the main point. In mozakhrafaat chiye to injaa migi aakhe? As i said, kid, i really think i should pay you a ticket to england or germany and invite you to attend a football game for a change. There are little tiny kids in english stadions cheering for ManU, Liverpool.... are those kids tough mother fuckers only because they like some bone breakers? lol , no IQ, they are not tough at all, they are kids who love the english style and even their number is decreasing fast. Not all english or germans are tough and not all iranians are pussies only because they love the spanish style. I bring spanish ultras they will eat you alife, tofaalatam tof mikonan too joob and guess what: they love that so called pussy style. I know a basque bouncer in our city, the guy is 194, 128 kg, he loves Barca. So must be a pussy hu? Enghad az dahan nagooz khoshgel, bechasb be welfare. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Ah well, we have to go back to the beginning.

Lesson one:

Football is a game played when you use your feet to play the ball. It is not a game of physical strength and kicking your opponents in the chest or breaking their legs.
Whoever can play better with the ball at their feet is playing football. This is also the main reason there is grass on the ground.
This is why football is called the beautiful game.

Now kid, come back tomorrow for lesson two when you take a break from watching that American stuff where the point is to bump into each other as hard as you can.

Mar 13, 2007
First of all Carick is no where among the other 4 you mentioned when talking about physical play. Second De Jong and Van Bommel who IMO were very effective for Holland team in 2010 were playing against girly Spaniards and they both tried their bests to INJURE them and the ref ignored their behaviors but still were not able to stop the girls. Neither could Germany who easily handed Arg and Eng asses to them. Spain are champions of the world, girly or manly, and WAY BETTER TEAM THAN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF ENGLAND NATIONAL TEAM. Thanks to you I have become a Spain fan when all my life at best I was indifferent toward them. I mean I always hated Germany and Italy and loved Brazil and Holland but Spain was never even on my radar but now I add them to my list of favorite teams.
yes thats cause you like girl teams and girly players. Trust me in the old times iniesta, pedro and xavi wouldnt be playing soccer if bommel or de jong were aloowed to play the game they were supposed to! trust me they were not allowed to touch these girly boys you so find attractive !!!!

yet no other team was as boring and effeminate as these lucky spain team

Feb 22, 2005
InDaMoneyZ, educate yourself about what Total Football is. Just do a search on Wikipedia and read about it. It will help you understand what it is.

Or just read, Cryuff's latest on Spain and Holland and that would also help you understand who played anti-football and who played total-football.

I think the problem is your lack of understanding of Total Football.

Another way you can improve your understanding: Also, pay attention to where the players of the 2 teams are on the entire field, when one team has the ball near their own goal and as the ball is played around the field.

Mar 13, 2007
Pessarak enghad harze gooi nakon. I have played rugby in Newzealand and Germany, i have also played QB, although i am not someone who asks for trouble, i can hold my own against close to anyone in a one vs. one fight, and if i cant solve someone its still ok, but i will make him blood for his money. However its not the main point. In mozakhrafaat chiye to injaa migi aakhe? As i said, kid, i really think i should pay you a ticket to england or germany and invite you to attend a football game for a change. There are little tiny kids in english stadions cheering for ManU, Liverpool.... are those kids tough mother fuckers only because they like some bone breakers? lol , no IQ, they are not tough at all, they are kids who love the english style and even their number is decreasing fast. Not all english or germans are tough and not all iranians are pussies only because they love the spanish style. I bring spanish ultras they will eat you alife, tofaalatam tof mikonan too joob and guess what: they love that so called pussy style. I know a basque bouncer in our city, the guy is 194, 128 kg, he loves Barca. So must be a pussy hu? Enghad az dahan nagooz khoshgel, bechasb be welfare. :)

LOL at you (from karlsruhe) playing rugby and QB ! LOL....maybe you can cut it in a girl's team but not here in states or canada

The english kids love gerrard, terry, rooney, ferdinand,....who look and play like man in a man's league!!!! no english kid could love an effiminate spanish player over these guys - no way !

also LOL at spanish ultras ! LOLLLL....I am willing to bet my high school football team and I could take 200 of them any time. Spanish people are some of the weakest, feminin and fragile people I have ever met!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Kid, whenever your lools take the upper hand in your so called posts, i always know i have been spot on. You are a nothing. Never been anything. Zero, nada, niente :)
welfare o bechasb