Nahang Anbar (2).....

Nov 24, 2002
I was about to post it in TV series thread, didn't like the second one other than refreshing some 80s memories for people living in Iran during that period(and some Fattaneh, Moein, Ebi songs lol). The first one was much much better. Over all i give it 4/5 for the first one and 2/5 for the second.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
If you realize its basically Forrest Gump for the Iranian audience, its pretty enjoyable.
I noticed that too, but didn't want to mention it because it would be a very bad Forrest Gump :)

The cheesy musicals were overdone and the story lacked any meaningful twists. The cliche showing of a calm, well-to-do Akhund was borderline disgusting. How many fucking times is this going to be done in the movies?

Without nostalgic "Los Angelesi" music, this movie would've been absolutely nothing. Overall a failure for the screenplay writers.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I found it pretty interesting too.. As BT says no real artistic value but it is definitely entertaining.... The Turk guy that's his partner is one of my favorite Iranian actors right now. I find him very funny. He was also in this other movie I saw where they get married and their wives gets switched up at Mahzar. That was a pretty funny movie too.

Oct 1, 2004
I've only seen the first one.
Honestly its like most of Attaran's films. Decent concept - terrible execution.
Its still nowhere near as bad as that horrible movie "Khabam miad"

I was about to post it in TV series thread, didn't like the second one other than refreshing some 80s memories for people living in Iran during that period(and some Fattaneh, Moein, Ebi songs lol). The first one was much much better. Over all i give it 4/5 for the first one and 2/5 for the second.
Damn I forgot we have this thread already .

I loved it he executed this one very well

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A few observations:

1. Even though the first one had a better story, taken right from Forest Gump, I thought the second one had funnier moments!

2. I can not believe they let them have the parts of the song from Greece in this movie! That song is all about how good she was in bed! :eek: :D

3. I can not believe they were allowed to have a song with a female solo singer!

4. Michael Jackson's Thriller? Seriously? In IR of Iran?!!! :eek: lol

The director Saman Moghaddam had the movie, Maxx under his belt, so no wonder! :)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh good to know! Hadnt seen the first one either! But I like Reza Attaran's films. His films actually have humor in it!