NBA 2014-2015 prediction

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
NBA fans, who do you see as top 4 of each conference?????

West is going to be difficult to predict. No 7 of west could finish top in the east....

My predictions:

West :

San Antonio, Golden State, Clippers and Dallas Top 4
OKC ( if Durant comes back early from injury they could be top ), Portland, Houston and Phoenix next tier ...( Neo Orleans???)

East : Cleveland, Chicago, Miami,???? ( Indiana? Wizards?)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I love it how nobody gives a rats a$$ $hit about the highest payroll team in the whole country.
the Knicks.

go spurs go.

Oct 1, 2004
I think the raptors will challenge for that 4th spot this season.
Also will be interesting to see how OKC does without Durant for a while.
And to see if the lakers will be as bad as everyone seems to believe.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
76ers here. To a certain degree the Pistons too. That means i have no business even thinking about playoffs, let alone talking about it lol.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Most analyst have the west final between Spurs and Clippers.....

I'm going to make a bold prediction . Barring no major injuries , I would say Golden State will meet Cleveland in the finals...As much as I like the clips to make it to the finals.

OKC got crushed by Portland. Tonight's game against clips could be an indicator of if they will be in contention without Durant....Two months without Durant could feel like 6 months...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well I know one team who won't win my team, the Lakers we already lost Randle for the year. My two teams in the west right now are San Antonio and since Kevin Durant is hurt I have to pick the Clippers as the best team. Now that they have the experience, they should contend. In the east, you automatically need to put Cleveland in the top 2 with the addition of LeBron and Kevin Love. My #2 team is Chicago but they need to find a #2 threat when D Rose is having an off night. Can Pau Gasol be that #2 guy? Well he is getting up there in age but he can still contribute. My eastern and western conference finals.
West
San Antonio vs
LA Clippers.
East
Cleveland Cavs vs
Chicago Bulls.

Oct 1, 2004
Most analyst have the west final between Spurs and Clippers.....

I'm going to make a bold prediction . Barring no major injuries , I would say Golden State will meet Cleveland in the finals...As much as I like the clips to make it to the finals.

OKC got crushed by Portland. Tonight's game against clips could be an indicator of if they will be in contention without Durant....Two months without Durant could feel like 6 months...
There is alot of hype around Chicago in the East. I don't buy it. I agree with you, Cleveland will make it to the final, only to be slaughtered.