IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
West Final
Oklamaha Thunder - Golden State Warrior

East Final
Toronto Raptors - Cleveland Cavalier

Let's see what Toronto does, certainly underdog and I loooooooooooooove underdogs

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
what a bs non call in the end. but golden state should have closed this one out earlier. westbrook is the only player in the league ballsy enough to not give a crap about GSW.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Yeah, i am so impressed by Westbrook. The guy plays the warriors as if he would say to himself: fuck, who is GSW? I am better than that bunch! As we say in German: Er ist eine Augenweide. I dont like his pregame antics and theatrics but right now he is probably the only guy i would put my money on if i had to chose a player who could shut down likes of Curry and Thompson.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Yeah, i am so impressed by Westbrook. The guy plays the warriors as if he would say to himself: fuck, who is GSW? I am better than that bunch! As we say in German: Er ist eine Augenweide. I dont like his pregame antics and theatrics but right now he is probably the only guy i would put my money on if i had to chose a player who could shut down likes of Curry and Thompson.
If I had to pick one player in the league to build a team around, I would pick him. He is a leader of men, he takes care of his squad and always has their back and never throws them under the bus. He goes out every game dressed to kill. I used to hate his shot selection and I still do at times, but his spirit is incredible. I like Curry too but Westbrook is the greatest source of entertainment in the league and his no-nonsense-not-giving-a-crap attitude is perfect.

Second guy I would take is Draymond Green.

Oct 1, 2004
The Raptors...what can one say?
What has Toronto done to deserve nothing but joke sports teams for the past 20 years.

Nov 24, 2002
Not a big Basketball fan but Raptors are getting there slowly, series is 2-2, apparently some american media's humiliated Raptors and Canadians in general because of lack of Basketball history but after making a come back in series they apologized.

Nov 24, 2002
i think the only canadian who currently gets playing time for toronto is
cory joseph.in fact according to this wiki page there have been
exactly 3 canadians on their roster since inception.
it sounds like qatar buying a nba team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_Raptors_all-time_roster
That is in any pro sport man, majority of hockey players back to 10 years a go used to be Canadians/Europeans in NHL. Now you see some more Americans, still some key palyers are Canadians. Same in football(soccer) in Europe. There is not much local player..