NBA playoffs

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Man All I have to say is after two games of watching Indie struggle.

and seeing how much heart the wizards have.

I am so tempted to take Wizards to go all the way to the Eastern Finals.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Don't go all in on the Wizzards stock and yes I am surprised as well but Indy had a rough three months heading into the playoffs. I thought before the year started, the only team who had a shot at beating Miami in the east was Indy but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Indy is fighting for their lives. Now I might be a Laker fan but honestly the team I think might surprise some people are the Clippers. They lost their first game to the Warriors but anyone can lose a few games against the splash brothers(Clay Thompson and Steph Curry) but for once the Clipps have a proven coach(eh What's up Doc) but it's going to be interesting to see who emerges out of the west. You have San Antonio, Okoahoma(tied with Memphis right now) and the Clippers as the main contenders but then you have teams like Houston, Portland and Golden State.

It is a wide open race anyone can win it and yes Miami can lose it can happen they played a lot of basketball during these four years it's like they played five seasons when you count the playoffs plus the Olympics. Even if Miami pulls it out and wins this year, I think this year is the end of the Miami era. Who will be the contender who will challenge Miami in the east. Can the Pacers stop playing like dogs and take out Washington or will Washington take care of business? I will say this for the Wizzards they are not bad and John Wall is a beast. I'm glad someone here likes the NBA. Since I am stuck here in Anchorage and the Lakers are out I'll be routing for the only other LA team left, the Clippers. Man I thought I would never say that I'm routing for the Clippers, IN THE PLAYOFFS hahaha. Oh and earth to Chicago, attention Chicago, you are in the playoffs, do you copy?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Indy is done ...unless .....
Unreal I thought heading into the season this year, they could challenge Miami and when they got the #1 I thought they had a shot but they went in a tailspin for the last 3 months you can't just turn it on and off like that ATL is going to probably take care of them soon. Oh and looks like the Clippers woke up we will see tonight @GS. Also, Memphis is taking it to OKC right now they could go up 2-1.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow epic choke job in process as we speak Memphis blew a 17 pt lead and now is in OT against OKC in their own home if they lose this game and go down 2-1 they are pretty much done.

Well looks like Memphis is going to escape the choke they are up by 3 in OT with the ball and 17 seconds left.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
OKc boys are just into playing some defense.
what a waste of talent.
They play defense at times but sometimes OKC goes night night on the defensive side of the ball. Memphis gave them every opportunity to win but now they are in the danger zone but if they lose one more in Memphis, and it very well could happen, they will be on life support. Oh and Clipps took back the series nice clutch win say what you want about the refs but if you let the officials determine the outcome of the game, you deserve the rules. I don't know the exact stats but they shot around 40%, that is not going to cut it. Curry made a valiant effort but it was negated by a bigger effort by Griffin. Who will win game three will the splash brothers, Curry and Thompson even the series, or will lob city with Paul, Griffin, Jordan and company take two in a row @ GS?

Nov 24, 2002
i am not much in to NBA . i ask experts what they think of Toronto chances ? i saw a bit of highlight last night and they almost gave up a game with huge lead .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i am not much in to NBA . i ask experts what they think of Toronto chances ? i saw a bit of highlight last night and they almost gave up a game with huge lead .
Toronto is playing against the Brooklyn Nets and despite a bad 3rd quarter, they held on to beat the Nets and tied up the series 2-2. Actually, this is one of the most competitive series. As for their chances anything can happen but I don't think they are strong enough to challenge Miami just yet. They have a high seed they are most likely going to play Miami in the 2nd round in a two vs three seed. I think they are good enough to not get swept though. They just need that god star player. They have a decent overall roster though. That is my summary of Toronto but I think they will beat the Nets.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Whoops looks like I was wrong apparently if the opportunity presents itself, Magic Johnson, is interested in owning the Clippers. I don't blame him who would want to take over the mess that Jim Buss made.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Miami Heat - TrailBlazers final

Na I'm kidding..but would be nice

Whoever comes out of the west though, no chance against Bron. 3Peat for Bron, Filipino Phil Jax and OG Pat Riley.

Bron to be put on Mount Rushmore next...

I kind of wish for Heat - OKC final with Durant as MVP....I want Bron to do his Hakeem impression..."THIS IS MY TROPHY" hahaha

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004

Whoever comes out of the west though, no chance against Bron. 3Peat for Bron, Filipino Phil Jax and OG Pat Riley.

I kind of wish for Heat - OKC final with Durant as MVP....I want Bron to do his Hakeem impression..."THIS IS MY TROPHY" hahaha
I'm impartial to both Rockets and Blazers - like them both - but refs absolutely killed Blazers last night.

Bron won't get his 3-peat - if Spurs make it and get there, they'll beat Miami.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
another golden quote from Charles Barkley "That's a foul???? I have been kissed harder than that!"
Barkley was the man and I thought you guys got jobned by t he refs and this is why people think that the NBA is fixed they want a game 7 they don't want it to be a four-game sweep that means bad ratings.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

First let Spurs get past Mavs and then we will talk..

Bron 3Peat...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think Miami is going to come out of the East but the west is a wide open race you have the Spurs fighting for their playoff lives along with Oklahoma City and the Clippers the #1, #2 and #3 seed teams are all in for a fight and Houston is about to get dealt with soon. The West is a wide open race. I was going to say Indiana has a good chance of contending with Miami but man they are struggling with the Hawks right now and the Hawks limped into the playoffs but I got to hand it to them, they are playing good playoff basketball.