NBA playoffs

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Parker is our best player. without him we have no chance.

thankfully he has 4 days to recover. I wish they would just sit the first game out.

I think a week will be plenty for him to be back.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
best thing about finals:

best 2 teams in the NBA and the 2 teams that play basketball the right way are in the finals.

whoever wins, it's good for basketball

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
I hope the Spurs take it this year. They deserved it last year... had Duncan not missed that layup at the end of the game :( :( :(

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The NBA conference playoffs has turned into a joke.

the pacers had no business being in semifinals.

They were not half as good as even clippers or even Dallas.

The east has been a joke for too long.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^i know, spurs deserve it, Pop's team always finds a way to make a deep run into playoffs, every years there is talks off this team splitting up, being too old, etc... but Pop always finds a way to keep the team together. they remind me of NFL New England Patriots.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
More importantly, what is going to happen to LeBron is this it for him? I guess we will learn more but that can be a huge blow, even if he misses a few games. I too hope SA wins and I agree with Esmani they had no business(Pacers) being in the semi finals, if they were in the west, they would have been knocked out in the 2nd round. Anyways, all SA needs to do is just win three more baby. You can't let Miami steal momentum and win game 2.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow I can't believe it an idiot friend of mine, who is a hardcore Dallas fan, thinks Dallas is still going to beat Miami. I'm not even a Mimai fan but I told him, "Hey the series is even want to bet $200 on the series," and he agreed. However, since I won't be arriving to LA for a month to collect, I told him to give the $200 to a neutral friend or a neutral third party and he did that. I also transferred $200 online from my account to his account. We both trust this cat and he is the type of guy who wouldn't steal a penny. Plus we both know where he lives if he tries to spend the money. I just can't believe my friend is so stupid he wants to take Dallas after they split 1-1. He is already about to be in the hole -100 for betting against the Kings. We did the same thing with that bet as well.
The way I see it if Dallas couldn't even win 2 in their home home, how in the hell do you expect them to win at Miami?

Oh and yes monster game by LeBron that should shut d ouchebags like Skyp Baseless up who made a career out of criticizing this guy. There are many more like Skyp Baseless. Oh well you know what they say those who can't do write and criticize. Oh and there are things that irrk me about LeBron like the way he constantly flops or he constantly bitches to the ref every time he misses the ball he is looking for a foul. The reason why he bitches when he doesn't get the foul is because 90% of the time he does. I can also understand if people are still mad at him about the decision that was really immature and stupid but I"m not mad at him on that because that was several years ago and think back to how immature you were in your 20's.

Anyways Miami should handle business and go up 3-1 heading back to Dallas. Now I expect Dallas to put up some fight they have too much pride they will probably win one game but Miami will close this out in 6 worst case.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
interesting how 5 years ago San Antonio was one of the lowest scoring in NBA. and now they depend on pushing the pace.

what a first half of game 3.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
interesting how 5 years ago San Antonio was one of the lowest scoring in NBA. and now they depend on pushing the pace.

what a first half of game 3.
I think they said the team that wins game 3 in a tied series win like 70% of the time(not 100% sure on it) but that is why game 3 is such an important swing game. Anyways you are right 4 or 5 years ago San Antonio was known as the Italy of basketball but now they have an offense and can score with the best of them. Man if only SA won game 2 if only they hit 2 out of 4 on the FT's between Parker and Duncan. Oh well they have a shot.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LJ and DW are gonne have to go crazy on game 5.

I think spurs will win in 6. Heat can't be embarrassed like this.

b.tw that Boris Diaw pass was just awesome.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Spurs superiority over heat is no surprise. Western conference this year was awesome. Perhaps even 2 and 3rd , Thunders and Clippers could have also handled heat. I don't think the heat are much better than Clips, GS Warriors and OKC.