NBA playoffs

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
2 home blow out lose. woow . that's a first.

I think its over. there is no way Heat can win 3 games in a row against Spurs!!!! I am hopping for 7 games but that requires two wins in a row by Heat!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
2 home blow out lose. woow . that's a first.

I think its over. there is no way Heat can win 3 games in a row against Spurs!!!! I am hopping for 7 games but that requires two wins in a row by Heat!!!
I think Spurs will take it in game 5 I doubt it will go to game 7. Think about it like you said Miami lost two in their own house how can they go @SA when it's going to be rocking and win? I think Spurs take it in 5 because they have the defense to stop Miami and their offense is solid they just play unselfish TEAM basketball. Phil Jackson was right Miami plays XBOX basketball.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Spurs are 2 mins from the championship they are up by 18 pts LOOL

Miami is getting destroyed...there goes the 3peats for Miami and the King Dynasty

Pop figured out how to beat the Heats, time for a change in Miami

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Good can ESPN shut the hell up about Miami and stop sucking them off? They will most likely go back to SEC football, what they love talking about best. The way ESPN does it you think the SEC is the only conference and ESPN is going to launch the SEC network. Anyways here is something up to debate some people are calling the Spurs a dynasty but when you count their first win 16 years ago to now is 5 rings in 16 years a dynasty? I would say it is an era. When they won 3 rings in 5 years, to me that was a dynasty but this is more like an era. I'm glad King Flop or LeCramp didn't win his 3rd ring.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
A few days late.. but congrats to you esamani.. well deserved.. Spurs won it with 3 straight blowouts after a narrow loss!
4-1.. with authority.

Duncan with his 5th championship!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A few days late.. but congrats to you esamani.. well deserved.. Spurs won it with 3 straight blowouts after a narrow loss!
4-1.. with authority.

Duncan with his 5th championship!
I'm happy Duncan got his fifth and LeFlop didn't get his 3rd it was well deserved I'm not even a Suprs fan I'm a Laker fan so I really despise SA, not because they are dirty but because when we were good it was always between SA and LA. Still, SA is the definition of team basketball while Miami is the definition of XBOX basketball. Notice SA would pass, pass, pass and find the open mind. Miami would normally drive to the lane and if it was not open they settled for jump shots. You can't win that way. I'm also happy the west won because the West overall is much stronger if Miami was in the west they would have been the #3 seed.

Plus, Duncan is one of the classiest guys he never makes stupid facial expressions after he makes a basket unlike most players these days. He doesn't talk trash and neither does the team that is why I respect them they play basketball the right way and they behave the way Champions should behave, with class. Also, I like the fact that Pop is an ahole to those annoying sideline reporters who ask the most annoying questions like, "What are you going to do in the 2nd half to win the game?" How about score more points?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I'm happy Duncan got his fifth and LeFlop didn't get his 3rd it was well deserved I'm not even a Suprs fan I'm a Laker fan so I really despise SA, not because they are dirty but because when we were good it was always between SA and LA. Still, SA is the definition of team basketball while Miami is the definition of XBOX basketball. Notice SA would pass, pass, pass and find the open mind. Miami would normally drive to the lane and if it was not open they settled for jump shots. You can't win that way. I'm also happy the west won because the West overall is much stronger if Miami was in the west they would have been the #3 seed.

Plus, Duncan is one of the classiest guys he never makes stupid facial expressions after he makes a basket unlike most players these days. He doesn't talk trash and neither does the team that is why I respect them they play basketball the right way and they behave the way Champions should behave, with class. Also, I like the fact that Pop is an ahole to those annoying sideline reporters who ask the most annoying questions like, "What are you going to do in the 2nd half to win the game?" How about score more points?
1) I think LeBron would have liked to pass the ball as well...just that he was all of a sudden back in Cleveland 2007/2010
2) There has never been a more outspoken superstar in the NBA over the past 30 years than LeBron. There's no point going against LeBron in 2014. It's just ridiculous.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
1) I think LeBron would have liked to pass the ball as well...just that he was all of a sudden back in Cleveland 2007/2010
2) There has never been a more outspoken superstar in the NBA over the past 30 years than LeBron. There's no point going against LeBron in 2014. It's just ridiculous.
I think you misunderstood it's not that I am going against LeBron I am against Miami and the hypocrisy of David Stern because the Lakers tried to create a big 3 with Chris Paul but the NBA voted no since NO was a team owned by the league but they didn't do anything when Miami signed the big 3. Also, SA plays a good team game and I will criticize LeBron on one thing, in the 4th quarter he sometimes disappears he is no Kobe or MJ.

I have nothing against LBJ though.
Also no other star in 30 years did something as attention whore as THE DECISION and LeBron flops more than a European soccer player plus I like Duncan more. I have the right to route for whomever I like but I don't hate LeBron.
OH and someone please ban Vaidan and don't call that hot line it probably costs $2.99 a minute.