Nba playoffs

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok with all of the NHL talks are there any NBA fans? I love the NBA< not as much as the NFL but still cool. Here are the current standings.

http://www.espn.com/nba/playoffs/matchups

East
1 Boston (kind of overrated) 2-2 Chicago 8
2 Cleveland 3-1 Indiana 7
3 Toronto 3-1 Milwaukee 6
4- Washington 3-1 Atlanta

West
1 GS swept Portland
2-SA 2-2 Memphis(very underrated 7 seed)
3-Houston(kind of overrated) 3-1 OKC 6
4-Utah 3-2 Clippers 5 (really overrated

I highlighted the teams I thought have a shot at wining this. It is really Cleveland's to lose in the East so we can pencil THEM in. As for the West, I give the node to S but SA might be able to beat them or at least force it to a game 7. Don't let Memphis fool you they have a good inside and outside game but they are more of an inside post team. I say rematch GS v Cleveland for the finals but this time GS wins with a healthy KD. That will be the X factor. I know Cleveland did great last year but come on new ball game.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It's not only KD. Steve Kerr's health is also an X-Factor. Funny enough, this could have been Clippers year if they were not Clippers.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It's not only KD. Steve Kerr's health is also an X-Factor. Funny enough, this could have been Clippers year if they were not Clippers.
Well ya look at that entire roster they have former all star guys sitting on the bench ie A.I. When your 1-4 is so stacked and you have
1-Curry
2-Thompson aka splash brothers
3-My boy Draymond Green aka DEE DEE aka the GOON MSU -good guy donated $2.5M to MSU's library, on rooke K
4-KD, next to LBJ the best big man in the league.

I believe Steve Kerr's health is a factor and as for the Clippers Mahdi jan-nothing good comes out of San DiegGOH, like my 619 fam that I boycott :) Good call, we will discuss more BBall once it gets more exciting. BTW if Memphis had Tony Allen, the SA Mem series might be different, their best defender can't defend K. Leonard.BTW Doc Rivers talk about overrated, won with the big 3 in Boston and had another Big 3 with the Clipps. Even if they have the best team(coming from a Laker fan so no place to talk but at least Magic Man will be coming already got a 1 pic for giving up Lou Williams to Houston 30+ yo) they will find a way to Willy E Coyote themselves off the cliff, CLIPPER STYLE ME ME whoooooo SPLAT I lived in LA for over 30 years dude I know what I am talking about. There is a reason why despite the fact that the Clipps are HANDS DOWN the better team, look at Lakers twitter foloowers and FB and compare it to Clippers.

I think Clippers got thrilled their twitter act hit 1,000,000. Last time I checked Lakers are +5,000,000. At least we got rid of Jimmy Boy and Mitch KupJagoff. Now if we can only get rid of that AIRHEAD JEANIE. See if your dad is Dr. Buss and all you can do is get into USC, I'm going to laugh at you, laugh at you and laugh at you some more. Not that USC is a bad school but she should have been at Harvard or Stanford(where I am eyeying my Doc in Psych btw but that is another topic for another day) I listen to a ton of sports talk radio, especially when I was in LA. Yes her bro is incompotent but every opoportunity she got, she trashed the guy. She is just another opportunistic bimbo, even Phill Jackson got tired of her poses, great oral communication skills. BTW you want to stump Jeanie Buss on a baskteball question, ask her what do you fill a basketball with! At least we have ONE NBA fan here!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
love NBA.

Anyway, I guess Boston, Utah and Washington will make the cypher complete tonight.

I would say it's Boston vs. Cleveland in east. Utah might give Warriors new things to worry about but might as well get swept. Pop always had D'Antoni's number so yes, Warriors-Spurs on the other side.

Let's see what happens with Kerr. Wouldn't want Mike Brown calling shots if I was Dubs fan.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Sir Charles CLOWNED on LaVar Dbag-arrogant black guy! He was like-DUDE I looked up your stats you scored 2 points in college! BBB Big Baller Brand more like Big Black Bastard(haha). Now what SUCKS for Lorenzo is despite having a JAGOFF for a dad, HOMIE is HUMBLE as hell. I have PEEPS who went to UCLA or as Kelly Bundy of Married With Children calls it UC-LA(U-SC boy haha). The thing is LeBron James was clowning Lorenzo's awkward shooting motion, he will get stuffed in the NBA because it takes time to shoot from your side of the hip and bring it up. I am a bit of a sharp shooter myself both in shooting and balling(had a full sized court at the pad as a kid) . ART OF SHARP SHOOTING

1-Bend the knees ICE THE THREE's, you generate POWER from your hips
2-Snap that WRIST baby you want the Spin or rotation, very much like a throwing motion an NFL QB uses
3-Bring your arms up (no chicken wing) have the left hand guiding and right hand SNAP(so important can' emphasize the snap). I could have played varsity bbal but my ticket to playing sports was American football-WR CB

Anyways here is a good sharp shooting drill btw sweetest stroke and fastest release I have ever seen top 3
1- Steph Curry
2-Reggie Miller
3- Larry Bird-Cool story so Paul George said he watched Larry Bird mess around in business clothes, knocked down 17 shots in a row, like it was nothing and walked of the court, like a BOSS. Back injuries slowed down his career sadly.
Honoroble mention
Ray Allen

You should be in the 180 club 90/50/40 aka 90% FT 50% from the field and 40% from the 3, at least in HS or College, PRO is a bit tougher, very few can do that!

I have TONS of more vids but I don't discriminate when it comes to BBALL. BTW Euro's even if we are BIG, especially Slavs I'm 6'1 and a midget can all SHOOT and have ball handling skills, even if you are 6'10 Watch Kay Felder's skills very nice Cleveland's 1-NOW GOOD LUCk doing his footwork but watch how he snaps his wrist-coach talks about his feet and 3's. Now I have good footwork through MMA but that is it.

[video=youtube;SxtAKhYxt-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtAKhYxt-4[/video]