NCAA Football

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like this battle back and forth is Shakespearean China and Maizar are Romeo and Tibalt and I am trying to play the role of Mercutio. I tried to talk bout the offensive and defensive lines of both teams and we are having a back and forth. Let's just keep things NFL RELATED only. It didn't end well for poor Mercutio who just wanted to play the role of peacemaker.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Wait a min., do you mean "Tybalt" of Shakespeare?
The nephew of Lord Capulet and Juliet's older cousin.

I am going to make one with Mercutio now!
With "china" in prison, I hope they not taking away its organs now, since China is known at trade in imprisoned and executed prisoners organs

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wait a min., do you mean "Tybalt" of Shakespeare?
The nephew of Lord Capulet and Juliet's older cousin.

I am going to make one with Mercutio now!
With "china" in prison, I hope they not taking away its organs now, since China is known at trade in imprisoned and executed prisoners organs
Hey someone read the play! That is pretty funny. lol Poor Mercutio he was a good guy but he picked the wrong feud to get involved with. Did you watch any of the bowl games or you are not much of a college football guy?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Hey someone read the play! That is pretty funny. lol Poor Mercutio he was a good guy but he picked the wrong feud to get involved with. Did you watch any of the bowl games or you are not much of a college football guy?

Nah, not really, not a fan of college football!

But I was for the new vintage of "Romeo and Juliet and the Prince of Denmark" at "National Youth Theatre," and there I must say, it was "wondrously" done, very nice play, refreshing with a group of youngsters around 20 -25 years old!