NCAA Football

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
MSU is not even playing Wisconsin because Wisconsin is not gonna reach the big ten championship game lol. But they kicked your ass in 2011 and even that win you had was a hell of a lucky one by a deflected hail marry lol :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
MSU is not even playing Wisconsin because Wisconsin is not gonna reach the big ten championship game lol. But they kicked your ass in 2011 and even that win you had was a hell of a lucky one by a deflected hail marry lol :)
I can argue that championship was pure luck with the HOLDING penalty on the kick return by MSU if you remember. BS happens all the time. Both those games were wins but after that Wisconsin never beat MSU since. That = domination. Wisconsin wishes they were MSU in football and basketball.
What about the following year and the year after that when MSU beat you in East Lansing and MSU beat you in Wisconsin (the year Penn St and Ohio St were inelligable) Overall MSU > Wisconsin oh one more thing badger. # of National Championships
On Wisconsin -0
Michigan State 4
Football that is.
Bsketball
On Wisconsin-0
MSU 2 1979, Magic 2000 Mateen
Big 10 champs last year
Will be Big 10 champs this year LOCK IT boom.
Wisconsin is scared of MSU but you can't hide forever this year or next we are coming and Wisconsin can play MSU in the championship game it can happen.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Talk about a major upset last night #2 Oregon lost in their own home to Arizona and M. Mariota probably fumbled away his Heisman hopes with that blunder. Man this is not good for Michigan State because Michigan State needed Oregon to run the table. Well there is nothing MSU can do about that but they can take care of business at the evening game on Saturday against #19 Nebraska. It should be a good one and the Big 10 game of the week.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What a crazy weekend of college football for the first time in history 5 teams in the top 10 lost. In 1936, you had four teams lose one year but it started with Oregon losing to Arizona on Thursday. On Saturday first Texas A&M went down to Miss St. After that game, Alabama went down to Ole Miss and finally UCLA #8 went down to Utah. Oregon and UCLA were playing home. I don't know about Texas A&M but I know Alabama was playing on the road. The only thing I don't like is Arizona goes from unranked to top 10 by beating one top five team. It shouldn't work like that you shouldn't get your ranking jacked up that much. Well MSU got cocky and almost blew it but Nebraska was a good wake up call the fans even left because at one point it was pouring and it was 27-3. Oh well at least MSU played well defensively and we got two games to prepare for Ohio St(Purdue and Indiana).

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wow...love it. Wisconsin is killing Nebraska leading 52-17. Melvin Gordon has written history in this game breaking the record of LaDainian Tomlinson for a single game rushing yards (406). He already has 408 yards on 25 carries and 4 TDs and we still have a quarter to play!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow...love it. Wisconsin is killing Nebraska leading 52-17. Melvin Gordon has written history in this game breaking the record of LaDainian Tomlinson for a single game rushing yards (406). He already has 408 yards on 25 carries and 4 TDs and we still have a quarter to play!
I think with that performance, Melvin Gordon made a huge case for not only being in New York but he could be the first tailback drafted in the 1st round. The trend is NFL teams don't like to use a 1st round on a tailback, especially since now it's more running back by committee, the guys like Adrian Peterson who can carry the ball 30 times a game are becoming more and more rare.

At first I thought the two best teams in the Big were Ohio St and Michigan State but you need to put Wisconsin as the 3rd team. The only reason why I have Wisconsin behind MSU and Ohio St is because we talked about this before, Wisconsin gets zero play from their quarterback and receivers. They haven't had a good receiver come out of Wisconsin since Jarred Abaderias(Spelling). When he left it's like Wisconsin's receivers left with him. Now I learned that Garry Anderson wants to transition Wisconsin from a power to a spread formation. I think they will have elements of power and they will be more like an Auburn spread team where their guards pull and they are more running oriented with elements of the power game, just from shotgun. You can't change who you are, nobody is expecting Wisconsin to light up the world and rack up 400 yards passing but if they are just compotent and they can get 250 efficient passing yards from their QB and they can move the chains with the air game, they will be more than just a one dimensional good running team. That is why I still have them behind the Buckeyes and the Spartans but I have Wisconsin ahead of every other team.

Oh and we learned once again Nebraska are pretenders and not contenders. I loved how they were pissed they got dropped a few spots in the rankings last week well there is a reason for that. I"m glad you posted here again this thread was dead, looks like we are the only college football fans here. I like the fact that MSU didn't give up after Ohio State they got punched in the mouth but they are still playing for a 10-2 finish and a New Year's bowl date with Georgia in Atlanta(that will be a disadvantage obviously) but MSU has beaten Georgia before and they won't have Todd Gurley so I like our odds. Well there is still a lot of football to be played but clearly Minnesota had the best chance of beating Ohio St and they didn't. I expect Ohio St to face Wisconsin in the championship and I am a bit biased because Ohio St just beat my team but I have to give the nod to the Buckeyes. The real question is WILL IT BE ENOUGH FOR OHIO STATE TO GET ONE OF THE FOUR PLAYOFF SPOTS? They are already saying the Buckeyes will leap frog TCU because the B12 doesn't have a conference championship game. I think in the next decade in the east it it will be between MSU and Ohio State and in the west it will be mainly Wisconsin and another team from the west might challenge them.

Oh tell me if you agree with this theory or not. A few of my Ohio St buddies agree with me that right now the East is more stacked than the West. Except for Rutgers and Indiana, everyone in the East is at least decent(even Penn St is decent). Move either Ohio St or Michigan St from the East to the West and move a team from the west to the east that way it will balance the power a bit. Now in the west you will have two solid teams Wisconsin and MSU or Ohio State.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Today we have a game that i am not gonna miss. Its time for Wisconsin vs. Minnesota, this is one of the oldest rivalries in college football and its gonna be a tough battle between these two teams. Go Badgers

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ohio State is already in the BiG10 CSG. The winner of Minnesota vs. Wisconsin will face them in BiG10 CSG...huge game

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wisconsin wins ...yeaah...after falling behind 17-3 i actually lost hope but Wisconsin battled back and beat Minnesota 34-24. It was a great game, as always an intensive game between these two teams. Wisconsin will now face Ohio State in the Big 10 CSG. Jump around!

[video=youtube;vVtTMNK6xLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVtTMNK6xLo[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wisconsin wins ...yeaah...after falling behind 17-3 i actually lost hope but Wisconsin battled back and beat Minnesota 34-24. It was a great game, as always an intensive game between these two teams. Wisconsin will now face Ohio State in the Big 10 CSG. Jump around!

[video=youtube;vVtTMNK6xLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVtTMNK6xLo[/video]
I actually wanted to come here and congratulate you and your Badgers it was a good game and Wisconsin got punched in the mouth after falling 17-3 but they did not quit. Now you guys get another gift, JT Barrett is out for the season so Wisconsin should beat Ohio State and I don't mind that because I don't want OSU to get all of the recruits. Well MSU beat Penn St to get their 10th win and we should be going to a New Year's bowl and we should be a top 10 team coming into next year and we should finally get better recruits than Michigan so it's not all doom and gloom for MSU. Congratulations again to the Badgers of Wisconsin. Go get win #11.

I got to agree with Coach D'Antonio we are the Rodney Dangerfield of the Big 10 we get no respect. Not one MSU player got offensive or defensive player of the year and we have the #1 WR Tony Lippett with over 1,250 rushing yards, Conor Cook a first round prospect with over 2500 passing yards, Langford has over 1,000 yards and 18 touchdowns, Shalique Calhoon is one of the most dominant defensive ends and we got not ONE AWARD not ONE PLAYER OF THE WEEK ON OFFENSE OR DEFENSE. Oh well we will settle for a top to national ranking.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It's that time of the year for the Big 10 coaches and media to give out awards congratulations to the winners. It's nice to see Michigan State finally got some love. We didn't get a single player of the week award on offense or defense but we got some honors at the end of the season and a top 10 finish. We still have a New Year's day bowl game to win and crack the top five hopefully with a w. I'll take back to back top five national ranking seasons. I think any idiot can clearly see we finally took the state of Michigan and Michigan State will finally be able to beat Michigan in the recruiting battle. We still need to catch up to the Buckeyes(that goes for everybody else as well)

QB and offensive player of the year-Barrett, Ohio State(tough break)

RB-Gordon, Wisconsin

WR-Lippett,Michigan State

Defensive player of the year-Joey Bosa DE Ohio State(2nd team and 2nd best defensive player Shalique Calhoun DE Michigan State)

Freshman of the year(obviously Barrett)

Coach of the year-Urban Meyer-Ohio State

OL of the year- Brandon Scherff, Iowa

TE-Max Williams,Minnesota

LB-Mike Hull, Penn State

DB-Kurtis Drummond, Michigan State

Punter and Kicker the Minnesota punter and Maryland kicker were voted the best.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dam Wisconsin got rolled by Ohio St at least Connor Cook put up some points and we were able to move the ball and punch it in. 59-0 if they don't get in after beating MSU away and rolling Wisconsin and a gay Big 12 team gets in that is highway robbery.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
OSU were so dominant right from the start it was unbelievable. I have to say i liked them alot, they played the football you want to watch as a fan. I wish them all the best.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
OSU were so dominant right from the start it was unbelievable. I have to say i liked them alot, they played the football you want to watch as a fan. I wish them all the best.
Same here bro I felt the same way when they went into our house and beat us, in a night game and that was JT Barrett's first major road test but he shined. You are right they play defense great because they have two things you need good coaching and killer recruits. What worries me though is now teams like Michigan St and Wisconsin need to play catch up but I will admit this we have an advantage because Wisconsin has tougher academic standards than MSU(both are top 100 school but Wisconsin is a top 30 MSU is top 75) so MSU can get those southern recruits that OSU gets like when they got 3 star Darquez Denard from Georgia and UGA wanted him. Wisconsin and MSU need to do that and Wisconsin neeeds to inject some southern speed for their skill players. You can't just rely on a good running game against the upper echilon teams(MSU is not as good as Ohio St but they are still top 10) and win. I was expecting Wisconsin to put up a fight honestly but OSU dominated from the start of the game to the finish. It happens that is football. Wisconsin needs to bounce back and win a bowl game I'll be routing for you guys for Big 10 solidarity beat your opponent in the Bowl game. The only team I route against in bowl games is Michigan but I don't need to worry about that this year.