Need your help !!!

Oct 18, 2002
then just take a good photo go a local printer and print the darn thing on nice quality poster paper (Whatever the technical name is)
take a bunch of them and have them advise on which has better aspect ratio for print.
Feb 18, 2005
What do you mean? I have actually seen him do this. His name is Mr. Aminian (I think). You give him the picture, he'll put it on a wood canvas. It's all over his office.
If you see your mate sleep and a fly sitting on his forehead and there is a hammer on the table would you do your mate a favour and use that hammer to kill that fly ?