Newest protests 3rd day

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
wow red carpet for Reza Pahlavi, as manook says, first a catalyst type system then highly probable for RP to come in.
The two shoar, " doshman ma haminjast, and reza shah ruhet shad" very potent and telling.
Trump to use the handshake meeting for the US to come in; it's their M.O. based on prior pattern with China and Russia.

Rohani, Zarif, Qasem Rambo all have expired..

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ nope, internal amniat forces will do to change it all and happening as we speak..

all of the sudden, those slogans mentioned are primary ones shouted all over Iran??

get to know the first family of the future

رضا پهلوی از سال ۱۹۷۸در تبعید زندگی کرده است. او با یاسمین اعتماد امینی در تاریخ ۱۲ ژوئن ۱۹۸۶ ازدواج کرده است. آنها دارای سه دختر می باشند: نور پهلوی (متولد ۳ آوریل ۱۹۹۲)، ایمان پهلوی (متولد ۱۲ سپتامبر ۱۹۹۳)، و فرح پهلوی (متولد ۱۷ ژانویۀ ۲۰۰۴).

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
it seems like that soon many iranians will attempt to open the assholes of ancestors of mohamad in iran.

it would be nice to see the rag heads rolling in shit for a change. for 14 centuries (with a few exceptions) it has been the other way around.

I would like to see some of these men and women in prison or working in salt mines being fed urine and kaka

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Although we read with excitement the news of ppl 's protest, I doubt hokoomat going anywhere.. kheili kh@rk@@sehtar az in harfa hastand. group of 2000 to 5000 ppl who are all family and all in charge and one covers for another..

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Although we read with excitement the news of ppl 's protest, I doubt hokoomat going anywhere.. kheili kh@rk@@sehtar az in harfa hastand. group of 2000 to 5000 ppl who are all family and all in charge and one covers for another..
this is not about something going somewhere.

this is about some people in Iran transforming from muslim goosale to iranian people.
when enough of this happens hokoomat ( as you call it) will disintegrate by itself.

you cannot just keep shooting and torturing without any reprecussions. 2000 even 500 people armed can shoot 2000 bullets a minute. a lot can be done with 2000 bullets per minute.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Yes but that trend is so gradual that I believe will not outdo the mutations and swings the regime will throw. Just a personal opinion & observation against my own true will and want.

I do believe in the youth being the leaders of the change but that also qualifies as political fantasy as Iran is a nice bite for big powers/corrupt top to just get scooped out like that, unless it somehow fits a certain scenario.

Last edited: